Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs (6830 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin absolutely no chill. @all

ssoftappless:
C DIS FVCKTARD AND A PRODUCT OF A BORROWED CONDOM that even up till now her dunce epileptic cause of a parents have not paid for the condom they borrowed to use in producing such an ugly globin like u.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dongorgon5:
What happened to your old moniker
I miss you
HI, please ignore the troll. There is only one Ishilove on Nairaland, any other is a counterfeit
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Khd95:
May b she get cancer of d brezz :O embarassedsad

if she get cancer of the breast is his responsibility to suck it off.. #haba
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Khd95(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
recipee:

if she get cancer of the breast is his responsibility to suck it off.. #haba
ehhhn fresh boy,ur lips is suitable for sucking cancer brezzgringrin

ur beard me likeycheesy
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishilove:

HI, please ignore the troll. There is only one Ishilove on Nairaland, any other is a counterfeit
Better do something abt that impostor orelse people will mistake her for you. And before u know it ur sobriequet will become an emblem for frivolity and irrational garrulousity.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by naturalwaves: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

May your wisdom continue to increase. And for those that thought my palm is like that of a bricklayer. Pls, allow ur babe to come and confirm it. wink
Amen.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) / Very Sad News, my dog is dead / Benefits Of An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.