Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b (60025 Views)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
There's is no real age reflected on the second man's face, its just like he wore the white moustache. Whoa sha, that's a hell of money.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by odudueffiom(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
northen nigeria......looting nigeria since 1960
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by dunlie: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Not surprise......these set of people have been looting since 1960. Is that a news? And yet they are poor!!!!
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Omobolaji01: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
end time faces

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by greens(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
This people have been in EFCC custody for more than a week now. How come their bears are well shaved? I want to see them wearing same dress for a week
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
When i said northern elders steals more than any region in nigeria some people were calling me a bigot.One general's stolen wealth surpasses dopkesi s and co combined together.I wonder why they are not prosecuted.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist2:

Yes any problem with that .... alas u no reach pass linda
I love ur honesty unlike some people that will lie even when the truth is glaring.... epic answer you gave.... keep it up... critics will always be part of the problems you face when you struggle up the ladder. What can't kill you ends up making you stronger....
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
thieves.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by nkemdi89(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
I
viviangist2:
The Photos below are the The real faces of the officers that mismanaged, diverted and looted $2.1billion meant to fight Boko Haram ....
The embattled Former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) was today arraigned at the FCT High Court Abuja alongside a former Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Aminu Baba Kusa and Director of Finance and Administration in the Office of the NSA, Salisu Shuaibu. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) slammed 22-count charges bordering on fraud and money laundering on the accused persons.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/the-real-faces-of-the-officers-that-mismanaged-diverted-and-looted-2-1billion-meant-to-fight-boko-haram

That's why we really need that social bill, a matter still under investigation.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Myself2(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
@ Where you there when they were stealing the funds?if no,then why not simply state the fact as it is.The beginning of your statement,the very first line should read ;These are the faces of the persons ALLEGED to have stolen.....

Meanwhile,let the clueless FG go on with their media trial,eventually they wont be able to prove their cases beyond reasonable doubt and these men will walk free.I will be surprised if they don't even turn round and sue the INCOMPETENT FGto claim damages for gross violations of human right,character assassination and the rest,and the FG will end up paying damages from the public till.

Useless set of people
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by allthingsgood: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
vickyO:

Dude, I'm on your side here. My point is we've had a lot corrupt people evade justice and these ones won't be the first. Justice should prevail and till it prevails I'm tired of the whole process.

I get you. But we must never be tired. Nigeria is the only place to call home. There will surely be calm after the storm
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Pidggin(f): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Viviangist, you are taking this too far, respect yourself
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by kaliboi94(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist2:
The Photos below are the The real faces of the officers that mismanaged, diverted and looted $2.1billion meant to fight Boko Haram ....
The embattled Former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) was today arraigned at the FCT High Court Abuja alongside a former Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Aminu Baba Kusa and Director of Finance and Administration in the Office of the NSA, Salisu Shuaibu. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) slammed 22-count charges bordering on fraud and money laundering on the accused persons.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/the-real-faces-of-the-officers-that-mismanaged-diverted-and-looted-2-1billion-meant-to-fight-boko-haram

all na hausa pple na Dem be naija problem and na Dem still de rule. Pls give us Biafra nd continue ur northern propaganda pls. tired of dis kind pple abeg
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shameless people
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by yommyuk: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist2:

THIEVES IN HIGH PLACES! DEMONS
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by vickyO(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
allthingsgood:

I get you. But we must never be tired. Nigeria is the only place to call home. There will surely be calm after the storm

I pray so.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by kaymighty: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
All of them still look unperturbed! Thieves are mean.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Damdeok(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Look their eyes, oleeee
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Hezolad07(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
A lot of secret will still emerge soon
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by lumeneng22: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
She them talk say this Aboki is sick and need medical attention abroad? Una no allow him go?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by pasol4real(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
olapluto:
So far, no humming birds from the East can claim Buhari is targetting their zone. When the hammer starts to fall on Madam Ngozi and co, I hope they will sing the same song as they are doing now.
N What Song are they singing now
U dis jobless ,tribalistic ,south wasted bigot .
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=viviangist2 post=40995716] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed looks innocent

Like Reading the Full Story click , to see more http://www.viviangist.com/dasuki-arraigned-for-money-laundering-photos-to-court[/quote
dz fulanis and d ijaws v ran d country down
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by amusadele: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
JustJosh20:
hmmmm

are you still saying.. witch..hunting?

why not if not? Are all three people not from pdp?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by amusadele: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
JustJosh20:
hmmmm

are you still saying.. witch..hunting?

why not if not? Are all three people not from pdp? It is because of you am wondering why some people are as foolish as Buhari?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by kenx1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
God will punish them
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Akinz0126(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
These are the cartigories of people fella tagged Animals in human skin.Chai They no write thief for there forehead ooooooo
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by guttentag(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
That's a lot of money.

As long as they agree to return what they still have, and agree to some jail time, I think they will be okay.

All their properties, bonds and shares around the world, plus those bought with names of wives, children, friends, phony company names should be seized by the Federal Government.

Not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Dedetwo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
olapluto:
So far, no humming birds from the East can claim Buhari is targetting their zone. When the hammer starts to fall on Madam Ngozi and co, I hope they will sing the same song as they are doing now.

Mr. humming bird, are you this slow? This is a mere front. He will target some Igbo people who have taken a certain post in the federal government after the alleged fund mismanagement occurred.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by toprealman: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
That's a lot of money.

As long as they agree to return what they still have, and agree to some jail time, I think they will be okay.

All their properties, bonds and shares around the world, plus those bought with names of wives, children, friends, phony company names should be seized by the Federal Government.
550 billion naira.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by geesilver(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Santa dasuki in town

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by slyzy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
When will these men be jailed? That's my own
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Tonymartins10(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
they are not complete yet!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.