Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b (60023 Views)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by dazzlingd(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
The faces of thieves, technical murderers
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goats!
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki a coward aristocrat who has nevr raise a rifle b4 not 2 talk of combat,battle or any military excercise b4 except coup was invited by a clueless drunkard 2 come & loot our Treasury.God punish their generations.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Love Machine:
When i said northern elders steals more than any region in nigeria some people were calling me a bigot.One general's stolen wealth surpasses dopkesi s and co combined together.I wonder why they are not prosecuted.

why are u daft to be bringing your tribal/ethnic reasoning into everything. People like u will never allow our country to progress. A thief when caught should be punished ehether Yoruba ibo hausa white ir black.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Otunbafederatio: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why are these people walking freely to court without handcuff on their hand like EFCC did to former IG (Tafa Balogun) & ex governor Bayelsa state (late DSP. Alamieyseigha)? They supposed handcuff their hand to show dt nobody is above d law , so as to serve as warning to d other politicians who av it mind to enrich their selves with tax player's money.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by mradjoy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
The crooner crooks! grin grin grin
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by justmi1: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
These guys if found guilty have committed crimes against the people of Nigeria particularly their own people cos they are mostly northerner, they are traitors and have committed treasonable offence,many souls could have perhaps been alive today if they dint allow their greed to take over them. I see no reason no reason why they shouldn't be in jail for a long time, if found guilty.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thieves.

Am always weary of people that wore that type cap.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by efizee: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
If these men were easterners... Chai... You go see blasting from hausa people like rain fall.. Smh.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by RuthlessAnalyst: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
FACE OF SHAME.
BUNCH OF HEARTLESS OLD MEN.
THEIR CHILDREN & GENERATION TO COME SHOULD BE ASHAME OF THEM...

OLE LASAN LASAN

MAY AMADIOHA AND SANGO FIRE UNA STUPID HEAD
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by cashdosh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awon Ekun!
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Harmony10: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
OJU OLE RE....3X

OLEEEEEE

GEJ differentiated btw Corruption and Stealing...

Thief is a Thief... Ole is Ole - GEJ 2014/2015

Unfortunately he caught neither thieves nor corrupt person

Just thinking
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by tinosurex(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's still so hard to believe that there's man inhumanity to man.

Killed innocent people because of selfishness.

Immediate judgement should be enacted
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
ewo oju ole
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by davidthe16th: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
That nigga in d middle look so unrepentant and happy...

Kill him please.

Thank for you usual cooperation.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by oluwasegun007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Am i suppose to learn from dis ppl wen i join govt?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
That's a lot of money.

As long as they agree to return what they still have, and agree to some jail time, I think they will be okay.

All their properties, bonds and shares around the world, plus those bought with names of wives, children, friends, phony company names should be seized by the Federal Government.

Some jail term? And where's the justice in that? I subscribe that the law be allowed to run its full course.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Rossikk(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
How were they even able to move 2 billion dollars just like that without any hindrance? In this age of high tech, we need to devise ways that prevent these sort of people from diverting such huge amounts of funds without alarm bells ringing up the whole place. Haba.

On another note, this is a political masterstroke by Buhari. By going after his own 'kinsmen' first, no one can complain when he starts going after those from other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by 400billionman: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hausa people like EGO.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist2:
The Photos below are the The real faces of the officers that mismanaged, diverted and looted $2.1billion meant to fight Boko Haram ....
The embattled Former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) was today arraigned at the FCT High Court Abuja alongside a former Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Aminu Baba Kusa and Director of Finance and Administration in the Office of the NSA, Salisu Shuaibu. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) slammed 22-count charges bordering on fraud and money laundering on the accused persons.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/the-real-faces-of-the-officers-that-mismanaged-diverted-and-looted-2-1billion-meant-to-fight-boko-haram

I smell Jail sentence, bunch of criminals, i dont pity any of them.

If you leave in Abj you need to see their houses, big and intimidating, nw i see where many of them get their monies from.

They use dirty money to fund legitimates businesess.

God help us all.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by mbjsuki(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
If found and confirmed guilty please let them be hanged, no long or short cut to it. It would serve as a lesson to others.
But we all know this is "Nigeria"...
Too many drama films no action,abeg.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by fastlane84: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
olapluto:
So far, no humming birds from the East can claim Buhari is targetting their zone. When the hammer starts to fall on Madam Ngozi and co, I hope they will sing the same song as they are doing now.

Iwela no be east hoooo
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by friends4ever(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na dem dem...Fausa
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by davidodesanmi: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by DedeNkem: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Northern thieves!
Ab*okis are too incapable, incompetent, inept and very corrupt to lead a country.

These id*iots should be banned from any elective position. They've destroyed this country.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Forwetinnah: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Useless man...sponsoring Booooohari's campaign right under GEJS nose. Karma is an unforgiving Byiach!
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by awoluyi(m): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2015
I have always believed that plunderers will never go unplundered. It's a divine law of nature. To those who are yet to be exposed by the current probe, their own days are at hand. At the fullness of time all the looters will know they have worked for the jackals. If they escape justice here on eath, in the hereafter God will reward them accordingly.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by marykaydee: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Useless man...sponsoring Booooohari's campaign right under GEJS nose. Karma is an unforgiving Byiach!

Yea right undecided
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by gbishman: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
See theri old criminal faces
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by 4C2215131: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2015
I keep asking myself, what are these people doing with all that money? You can't take it with you when you die for pete sake! Africans, gosh!
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by 22logos: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
okk oo ..seen

[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size]
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Abeg dat salihu abi shuaibu ne... is he on weed ne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.