Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b (60020 Views)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sagamite:
Goats!

Happy holidays Sagamite.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2015
khiaa:

Happy holidays Sagamite.

Before I even reply you, you need to explain why you always disappear for so long. angry

How can I get my retirement fund from you in my 2016 plans when I never even see you. sad
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Before I even reply you, you need to explain why you always disappear for so long. angry

How can I get my retirement fund from you in my 2016 plans when I never even see you. sad

Lolsmiley Work and school are kicking my butt on top of that I'm serving jury duty,
so I've been quite busy, besides I have to continue to work hard so that I can provide for you in your old age. cheesy
So what have you been up to.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Sagamite(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2015
khiaa:

Lolsmiley Work and school are kicking my butt on top of that I'm serving jury duty,
so I've been quite busy, besides I have to continue to work hard so that I can provide for you in your old age. cheesy
So what have you been up to.

I like the sound of that. You know your responsibility and working hard towards it. tongue

Jury duty?

I have done that too. grin

My policy, if they are black, they guilty. cheesy tongue .................I am Racist! grin grin grin grin grin (Joking)

What are you studying?
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by khiaa(f): 3:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Sagamite:

I like the sound of that. You know your responsibility and working hard towards it. tongue

Jury duty?

I have done that too. grin

My policy, if they are black, they guilty. cheesy tongue .................I am Racist! grin grin grin grin grin (Joking)

What are you studying?

Lol @ your policy
My policy is if they are black.......I know I am black but I hate all black people. grin

If they are white......Why are we having this trial wasting tax payers money, he's/she's guilty...hang um high. grin
Moderators I'm only kidding.

I'm studying business/child development.
Re: Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
khiaa:

Lol @ your policy
My policy is if they are black.......I know I am black but I hate all black people. grin

If they are white......Why are we having this trial wasting tax payers money, he's/she's guilty...hang um high. grin
Moderators I'm only kidding.

I'm studying business/child development.

I hope they are teaching you my policy on child development, otherwise you are just wasting your time.

If you want to develop a child well, it is easy: Bitchh-slap the liitle murrafckers when you need to correct them. tongue grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.