Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold (753 Views)

Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by wkkwl: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
we don't even know anymore more the green lights to know if a lady is into us, cause we don't know if it's the light for gold digging or somethinq else.

So guys and ladies let's your contributions.
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by Solowande(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
marry her first then u go no
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by cruzita(f): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
give her ur ATM card ,don't tell anything if she squanders ur money then u can decide.
N/B u will have to sacrifice ur money
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by dachaste(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015

Lol. Omo gal are Nat smiling again ooh.

No time 4 unnecessary labbish love ooh

Hehehehhe
[i]
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
The moment she begins to make irrational and unrealistic demands and spending more than she can afford to spend at a go if she was the one making the money then run for your dear life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
90% of her discussion with you is all about material stuffs and making demands like a terrorist .

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by vizkiz: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Lol. Omo gal are Nat smiling again ooh.

No time 4 unnecessary labbish love ooh

Hehehehhe

[i] watching you in 3D undecided
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by dachaste(f): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:

watching you in 3D undecided

Lolz. Make I behave den.

Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by goodmorning40: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
how can she tell if u r for real and not sexx digging
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by mrbyron(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Before anything else evaluate yourself if you actually have any gold worth digging undecided
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by SINNZ(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
wkkwl:
we don't even know anymore more the green lights to know if a lady is into us, cause we don't know if it's the light for gold digging or somethinq else.

So guys and ladies let's your contributions.

America will know. Then they will call you and inform you.
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by wkkwl: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
bump
Re: How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold by SexyCeline(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
For me the moment i start calling a guy frequently or responding to his chats immediately, then i believe he should be aware that am soo into him.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do We Take Relationships/marriage For / Girlfriend Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Was Too Small / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.