Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Not Everyone Will Find Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Everyone Will Find Love (3688 Views)

Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / Can I Find Love Here / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
I Have An Eye Opener For You. Not everyone will find love!

Every lady I've met wants to be loved; likewise the guys around me. We discuss it, and go to sleep still thinking on it. Love is such an important need in our lives such that we don't like a break up. A break up leaves us reflective, withdrawn, sullen, and quiet. We may try to mask it all by going out to party with the guys, or flooding our social media timeline with words such as 'I have no regrets'. Deep down, all of us want to be loved by the RIGHT person.

But here is the revelation. Most of us will give up time, money, family, etc in order to find love, yet not everyone will be loved truly and sincerely. Not everyone who gives all will receive all in return. Not everyone who deserves love will find it.

Sad right? Deeply so!

You can, at this moment cast your mind to some people in your Email, BBM, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger contact list who don't give a toss about your Hi. But you have deep feelings for them right? I know you do! I've been there.

All these happen because the world is not fair. The person you're crazy about is busy loving someone else who doesn't even look at him/her twice. We invest our time, financial resources, ideas/intelligence and emotions on them, but we can never have them. Never ever.

It pains. For sure!

For all our busy-body and efforts, not all of us will be rewarded with true love. It's all messed up ladies and gentlemen, but we must not give up on love because it is a universal need. Truth is that you need to receive love in order to reach your highest potential. You need to feel loved in order to have spring in your footsteps and feel confident enough to take on the world.

To that end, you have to find someone who loves you and who you feel same way for.

So how can you find that one person among the over 7 billion other people on earth? All you need is to find someone that your heart beats for the same things... VALUES!

What are VALUES? They are the guiding principles which form a person's moral compass in life. Every person always makes decision based on his value system. Nothing will ever work out between two people of different value systems. You'll be forcing it all the days of your life together.

However, you will feel at home in the midst of people who share same value system with you. You can literally jump out of your skin and still not feel odd in the midst of these people. They appeal deeply to your spirit; they place a high demand on your potential and help to call it forth. It is in the midst of these people that you can find love.

Summary:

If you're still freaking out about curves, boobs, height, his deep voice, her career or his money in the bank over values, you'll miss the spine of the relationship. First of all, try to know what is important to him or her through close observation and asking of questions when you're confused. If you discover that both of you are not headed same way, politely excuse yourself. This is called assessment of values.

You can find love ONLY when you find same values.

Thanks for reading.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
the wait is not worth it sometimes..I have lost someone because I was busy studing her to know if we are compactable..only for me to loss her to someone who took the bull by the horn quick...though we are still friends I regret ever waiting too long

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Applaner: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
b/cos u've not search for it at de right place.

I no nid read DAT post o
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by midehi2(f): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
after long day work, somebody will still read this long epistle, hian!

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
My brother i an glad i have someone like you here now i know an not alone. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by SINNZ(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Love will get you killed.
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Michellla(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolcool

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Twaci(f): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:
coolcool
What did the op say?
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol. You're so funny.
Twaci:
What did the op say?
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Michellla(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
What did the op say?
his basic point is find someone who shares the same value as you.plus stop looking at physical attributes and endowment when choosing a partner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sweetie, save the page and read later. It's worth the read.
midehi2:
after long day work, somebody will still read this long epistle, hian!
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:
coolcool
You read that prolix post, Michelle? shocked shocked

Why anyone would be actively searching for love is really beyond me. How do you do it anyway, you pack your bags, leave your work, dump your current GF, get a map, get a compass, and start looking for love like it's locked away in a treasure chest on some remote island?

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Twaci(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:

his basic point is find someone who shares the same value as you.plus stop looking at physical attributes and endowment when choosing a partner.
Thanks jaare. Had lost him at paragraph 2.
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Twaci(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Lol. You're so funny.
Buh its long na sad

Michella has broken it down though. Thanks for d tip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
kingcity:
the wait is not worth it sometimes..I have lost someone because I was busy studing her to know if we are compactable..only for me to loss her to someone who took the bull by the horn quick...though we are still friends I regret ever waiting too long
My brother, I understand your point; but it's better to lose a relationship than to lose a marriage.

The time you spent trying to make sure your values align is not wasted sir.

Believe me. Marriage is not indomie instant noodles, so we must take our time.
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Michellla(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Why anyone would be actively searching for love is really beyond me. How do you do it anyway, you pack your bags, leave your work, dump your current GF, get a map, get a compass, and start looking for love like it's locked away in a treasure chest on some remote island?
gringrin if only you read it, you'd understand thats not what he meant tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Michellla(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks jaare. Had lost him at paragraph 2.
at least you read a paragraph unlike rickrichards.even sign board he cant read grin

2 Likes

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Twaci(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:

at least you read a paragraph unlike rickrichards.even sign board he cant read grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by midehi2(f): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sweetie, save the page and read later. It's worth the read.
ok cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin man pikin go chop dis night? cry Love Love Love everywhere, d tin don tire me! cry na love person go chop ?
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
My brother, I understand your point; but it's better to lose a relationship than to lose a marriage.

thanks but I was not thinking of marriage yet...am still very young..lol
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
kingcity:
thanks but I was not thinking of marriage yet...am still very young..lol
wink
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Lovelynature(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bro make I comment before reading. Op your posts dey always make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Laugh wan tear my ribs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:

even the so called instant noodles is just advertising. damn thing takes about ten minutes to cook.

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
meanwhile, for all the mathematicians in the house . . .

here is love in our language. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by mentorandfriend(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
even the so called instant noodles is just advertising. damn thing takes about ten minutes to cook.
grin grin grin
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:

Lol...Michelle, na me you yab like this? And you even sound quite adept at it - yabbing. Gotta be careful around you henceforth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Michellla(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...Michelle, na me you yab like this? And you even sound quite adept at it - yabbing. Gotta be careful around you henceforth. cheesy
i dont yab oh ? have you ever seen me yab anyone? cheesy
Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by taiocol: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
wink

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2015
That's why d secret of success is kept in the book because peeps can't read

Try to read once in a while

@Op, I pray may we find love with d right person(no be easy work thou). Loyalty is not promised nowadays

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not Everyone Will Find Love by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

i dont yab oh ? have you ever seen me yab anyone? cheesy
Lol...hadn't ever seen you yab anyone until tonight, when you yabbed Mr. RickRichards. Don't worry, I'll look for the perfect moment to 'return the favour'. tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo) / Football Bring Men Together , What Bring Ladies Together? / My Jumia Global Shopping Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.