Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Can I Find Love Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find Love Here (1792 Views)

Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland? / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
I might be new here but i am very optimistic it will work. My names are solomon chioma jecinta. From imo state and based in kaduna. A computer engineering student of kaduna poly. I have been out of 3 different relationship and one of which made me a single mother. No regret of being a single mom cause she is now my best friend. I need a man to fill in the gap in my life. I want to have a home of my own, build my family. I need a mature man not a boy. Preferably from the eastern part of the country. No insult or nasty comments please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Find Love Here by J3RK: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Go and look after your Baby and stop disturbing us!!

8 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin

SmellingAnus.. Yooohoo! My bestie, cumman down here abeg... cheesy

I want u to meet chiomababy22 wink

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
chiomababy22:
I might be new here but i am very optimistic it will work. My names are solomon chioma jecinta. From imo state and based in kaduna. A computer engineering student of kaduna poly. I have been out of 3 different relationship and one of which made me a single mother. No regret of being a single mom cause she is now my best friend. I need a man to fill in the gap in my life. I want to have a home of my own, build my family. I need a mature man not a boy. Preferably from the eastern part of the country. No insult or nasty comments please.

It will be hard to find someone here , you'll only get f**kboys , I suggest you become more outgoing as it will be easier to meet someone around you than here

12 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by mployer(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Goodluck in ur search.
Re: Can I Find Love Here by ikp120(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Be patient and open. It depends on what you mean by men and boys o.

Some people you may see as men are just boys in big bodies, while some people you see as boys are men in small bodies.

Try and build something from the scratch with someone in your neighbourhood.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Etzakoos(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
There Is A Vulgarnizer In My Area Looking For A Girl Also...I Hope Both Of U Could Become Couple
Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

It will be hard to find someone here , you'll only get f**kboys , I suggest you become more outgoing as it will be easier to meet someone around you than here
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Rayton(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Let's b frnds
Re: Can I Find Love Here by papazboi1(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Am from imo state too ..be ma frd
Re: Can I Find Love Here by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Etzakoos:
There Is A Vulgarnizer In My Area Looking For A Girl Also...I Hope Both Of U Could Become Couple
Thats cruel of u sir

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Bigsteveg(m): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Hi, i would have loved to meet you but the distance. Am based in lagos and from the southern part. so what do u think?
Re: Can I Find Love Here by Bigsteveg(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

Hope we can get to talk better. try reach me on 08095300265. a text will do
Re: Can I Find Love Here by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
I just wish you find a good man in your quest cos na fcck boys plenty pass for here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Amarabae(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2017
I pray that you find one, who will accept your child. Be strong dear and keep your head high.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Cutehector(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just wish you find a good man in your quest cos na fcck boys plenty pass for here
lol..

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can I Find Love Here by mideoy(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
savage! grin cheesy grin
J3RK:
Go and look after your Baby and stop disturbing us!!
Re: Can I Find Love Here by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
cry
Re: Can I Find Love Here by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Alesandese:
cry cry cry cry cry
why are you weeping
Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiomababy22:

What part of Imo are you from?
Re: Can I Find Love Here by queencalipso(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chioma there are questions in your other thread that made front page begging for answers. Stop opening threads up and down and sounding too desperate to get married.

If you are really a lady behind this moniker I will like to meet you, am in KD too, I know kadpoly CST campus.

I will advice you remove this desperate thought of getting married from your mind else you will always be a victim to those who approach you. Focus on your carrier and your future and that of your child. Never allow any man make you feel less of your self bcz you are a single mum, if a man leaves you bcz you have a child, gladly open the door for him and have no regrets... The one that will love you for you will come and if paradventure he didn't come, live for your child and your family and more importantly, live for God and try to be happy in your own world. You are making a very big mistake thinking that your happiness is tied to being married.

Grow up and face your situation with a brave heart, it's not like your past is worse than that of those who left you for it.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Here by HARDDON: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
I like your guts and send less attitude.
Nonetheless, draw closer to your God, he cares for you more than you could ever imagine and can give that one for you restless nights until he finds you.
Re: Can I Find Love Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
queencalipso:
Chioma there are questions in your other thread that made front page begging for answers. Stop opening threads up and down and sounding too desperate to get married.

If you are really a lady behind this moniker I will like to meet you, am in KD too, I know kadpoly CST campus.

I will advice you remove this desperate thought of getting married from your mind else you will always be a victim to those who approach you. Focus on your carrier and your future and that of your child. Never allow any man make you feel less of your self bcz you are a single mum, if a man leaves you bcz you have a child, gladly open the door for him and have no regrets... The one that will love you for you will come and if paradventure he didn't come, live for your child and your family and more importantly, live for God and try to be happy in your own world. You are making a very big mistake thinking that your happiness is tied to being married.

Grow up and face your situation with a brave heart, it's not like your past is worse than that of those who left you for it.
Seriously she is selling herself cheap
Re: Can I Find Love Here by queencalipso(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously she is selling herself cheap

Honestly it's becoming annoying angry she doesn't answer questions asked, only to keep opening different threads. Am beginning to suspect a man behind the moniker.

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Here by Syfex: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
drop ur email
Re: Can I Find Love Here by tiwasiaife(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
chiomababy22:

Add me on whatsap let's chat. child is a precious gift from God. 07031675642.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? / Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain / Ladies, Come In Here....can You Propose To Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.