Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (42616 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
That girl is a goat. Trying to fleece a guy with that story... What a Goat.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Sunnyade01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Foolish Gold diggers everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by hasmuz(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by HARDDON: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:
[size=19pt]kwakwakwakwkakwkwakwa
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringringringringringringringringringrin[/size]

well inasmuch as this is hilarious,it is actually a lesson to young girls to stop sucking and bouncing on just any how d!ck,this boys are just lions looking for who to devour and mess up,do not let sweet words and treats blind you,its not worth the stress my ladies.....and oh if we gonna suck and bounce on any d!ck at all,it should be a committed one

ya hear? gringringrin

#dahheck? All d1cks r committed!
Infact they r super committed.... Yet more of ur kind keep committing em d more!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by HARDDON: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin grin grin
'OMG!! I was just lying.. I am not even pregnant.. I am on my period as we speak.' This got me laughing..

Xmas money deal gone sour cheesy cheesy..

Bobo toh badt kiss..

cheesy

Might I interject by asking an off question?

R u by any chance Shugamania?

" Cos Itz been a long time, without her, my friend n I'd tell her all about about it when I see her again...."
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by damieann991: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
seems staged to me
it was
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by damieann991: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2015
omo...u guys really take things personal gaaan o....it was a staged something...Tor, merry Xmas o...o daaro
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by damieann991: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
That girl is a goat. Trying to fleece a guy with that story... What a Goat.

only common sense people will read it well n know ts a staged chat...
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by misspicy(f): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2015
HARDDON:

#dahheck? All d1cks r committed!
Infact they r super committed.... Yet more of ur kind keep committing em d more!
lol . ....now imagine the eediot girl telling me it was all a prank here

www.nairaland.com/2801953/real-story-nigerian-guy-busts#41010975
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Fearcom(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2015
quiinnBee:
lmao grin "you werent too young to suck &bounce on a dickk"

Girls take note.that is how he will slut_shame you after you give yourself to him foolishly.

No dear

As a man I strongly perceive that this PARTICULAR girl was very crooked in every way but had met her match. The guy was unto her and this particular story isn't yet complete.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by initialize(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Evathyst:
Haa! Initialize! Wind don blow and your yansh don open! cheesy

grin cheesy

I posted it for my friend. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by HARDDON: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

lol . ....now imagine the eediot girl telling me it was all a prank here

www.nairaland.com/2801953/real-story-nigerian-guy-busts#41010975

Wonderment! Asuikpokpo!
Prank my fat ballz!
She busted!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by davidodesanmi: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by hollowpot15684(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2015
This is y I prefer marijuana to bitches.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by misspicy(f): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:
That is how our relationship will end if my future gal copied that,i cease to understand while some women are stupid at times
see your life?

confused being yet you are on the other thread fighting like a dog tonguetonguetongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by calculator1(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Why are some women like this?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-guy-busts-girlfriend-who-tried.html
mehn dis guy is so so in there,what a dude!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
[size=19pt]kwakwakwakwkakwkwakwa
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringringringringringringringringringrin[/size]

well inasmuch as this is hilarious,it is actually a lesson to young girls to stop sucking and bouncing on just any how d!ck,this boys are just lions looking for who to devour and mess up,do not let sweet words and treats blind you,its not worth the stress my ladies.....and oh if we gonna suck and bounce on any d!ck at all,it should be a committed one

ya hear? gringringrin

Have you ever seen a committed d^ck before? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by tega4eddie: 1:27am On Dec 15, 2015
SHARP GUY!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Barbienice(f): 5:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Tjango(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Sharp guy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by emekarl4u: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2015
some girl thought that every man is a fool.................another day she will know that men are wiser than they expected cos they have chicken BRAIN.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by macaranta(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
seems staged to me

My thoughts exactly,read messages on whatsapp are supposed to turn blue(the double √√).Funny dude nonetheless.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by ShakurM(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

huh ??
Does the name ring a bell?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by 9jatatafo(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Puzzi for sale season
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by AfroKnight: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2015
damieann991:

only common sense people will read it well n know ts a staged chat...

Abeg swerve enter gutter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by sisisioge: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy is really an evil thing!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2015
girls are demons had it been the guy fall prey and gave her the money and after some months her tummy isn't protruding what will be her new excuse
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by dkachi007: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin

Are you an ikengress?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by wiloy2k8(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2015
hedonistic:
The guy is a bloody idiot. Very lousy, loud mouthed small boy with an overdose of pomposity that will lead him nowhere.

Even as a cold-blooded operator in this delicate art of seduction, I know that it is totally classless to be spewing the rubbish this boy was spewing in the name of trying to form fresh because one mumu girl granted him easy access to her punny.

Then again the girl deserves the insult for being so materialistic and foolish. That's what you get when you run after every fool that has a decent car or looks 'rich' by your standards. Some guys are too immature to be allowed to sleep with even a LovePeddler in a brothel.

U have to think properly ... even though condoms aint 100% safe // d guy was 100% sure the condom did not tear .
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2015
anumide:
this chat irritates the hell out of me.
the girl foolish die. imagine sleeping with someone because he said "I love you". like who doesn't know that sex is a deity some of these testosterone stricken guys worship.
imagine him making fun of her like it wasn't his dick she bounced.
talk of double standards and hypocrisy.
*continues watching empire*
U go still do d same.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Michellla(f): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015
ShakurM:
Does the name ring a bell?
NoO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by hedonistic: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
wiloy2k8:

U have to think properly ... even though condoms aint 100% safe // d guy was 100% sure the condom did not tear .

If you are able to think properly, you would know that my point is not about the supposed pregnancy or whether the condom tore or not. Read between the lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.