Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (42613 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by onosprince(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
bigass123:

How you take pass for school.. Did you read between the lines at all?
That babe was a slut... She had a boyfriend (she was in a relationship) she just came to dig this dude most likely for cash... Definitely not for the fun of it. So if you're the one you'll take such a girl serious abi?
Hmm, you're definitely one of the 3 wise men undecided

You are a big fool, who is not ready to date but wants to have sex.. if she was really pregnant he will still deny.... you that pass school well go and collect an award... Epka
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by omobash21(f): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
So funny
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by bigass123(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
I already knew you're one of the 3 wise men but "f00l" is your surname... Hence you're a wise f00l who is interested in dating an ashawo who only wants to fvck you, get paid and jump to the next man. At this rate I fear if you're not a product of such circumstances or maybe you're just defending your sisters in the trade.
Anyways take solace in the fact that you're a very wise f00l. At least you're wise.. But in the end you're still very f00lish. grin

onosprince:

You are a big fool, who is not ready to date but wants to have sex.. if she was really pregnant he will still deny.... you that pass school well go and collect an award... Epka
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by onosprince(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
bigass123:
I already knew you're one of the 3 wise men but "f00l" is your surname... Hence you're a wise f00l who is interested in dating an ashawo who only wants to fvck you, get paid and jump to the next man. At this rate I fear if you're not a product of such circumstances or maybe you're just defending your sisters in the trade.
Anyways take solace in the fact that you're a very wise f00l. At least you're wise.. But in the end you're still very f00lish. grin

I rather use my time to make money than waste it exchanging insults with someone who needs external brain box... common sense is not common
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by bigass123(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oya now.. But no go carry drugs oh... I dey see ur people in the news every blessed day for wrong reasons all in the name of making money.

onosprince:

I rather use my time to make money than waste it exchanging insults with someone who needs external brain box... common sense is not common
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by calabardick(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
[size=19pt]kwakwakwakwkakwkwakwa
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringringringringringringringringringrin[/size]

well inasmuch as this is hilarious,it is actually a lesson to young girls to stop sucking and bouncing on just any how d!ck,this boys are just lions looking for who to devour and mess up,do not let sweet words and treats blind you,its not worth the stress my ladies.....and oh if we gonna suck and bounce on any d!ck at all,it should be a committed one

ya hear? gringringrin

please can you show me some pics of a committed d!ck? so that i compare with my own if it is committed too.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by obstead200(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin
that ur friend punana go don hear am.
U know that guys can ride a special kinda ruff riding when they are going skin to skin
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Skimpledawg(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin
Are u an ikengress?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Ijaya123: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
lmao grin "you werent too young to suck &bounce on a dickk"

Girls take note.that is how he will slut_shame you after you give yourself to him foolishly.

It will continue to happen.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Ijaya123:

It will continue to happen.
na them know
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by danxzy: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2016
NICE CHAT' SHE MUST KEEP THE BABY
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by bigcp(m): 3:23am On Oct 23, 2016
lols

the girl yas so much 2 loose because she's spoiling her name...
2moro when some1 would come 4 her hand in marriage...the brother go de hear advice frm different folks....'OMO THAT GIRL NA NO GO AREA OOO...SHE DON ABORT CHILDREN TAYA...SHE AIN'T GAT NO WOMB ANYMORE OOO....ADVICE URSELF' then who go con de laugh...she just de spoil her name repeatedly 4 her own town because when it happens now they'll be nowhere 2 hide....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.