Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91879 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

and were you there to know that its true undecided
I never said is true,neither have I said is false, but you authoritatively said is false....so am asking if you were there ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:
All i know is her blog is 5/100 compare to nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin no wonder... so people paying just to advertise are paying for what? air? I knew you know nothing, hence your position.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dammytosh: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Psalm18:

Yes that's a mind boggling amount for advert by any standards.
But she has already said, she categorically didn't collect 240 million.
This 240 all comes from Ogundamisi.
I also can just cook up any amount and accuse you of stealing it.
Until dasuki or dudafa writes In his statement, giving linda such money, there is no case.
Secondly she has an advert rates, she said it's millions but not 240, so anybody interested can write to apc and PDP to disclose how much they paid. Both are private organizations so are not compelled to disclose it except to law enforcement agencies.

We are on the same page on the issue.

I agree
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by pareto(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Looming! Confiscation of property @ Banana Island.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by manny4life(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Not really. Armed robbery is far different from what's an hand here.

Linda supposedly collected money from someone she's not suppose to collect money from to run campaign promos. The people who were suppose to disburse the funds to her is Jonathan's campaign office, not the office of the NSA.

Think of it, what has campaigning got to do with national security?

Smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whether Oluloyo is lying or not, Linda's income doesn't support a 600m naira home. It doesn't had up.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

What is wrong with a gift?

How does it contradict her girl power mantra?

Are you aging that people who like her shouldn't gift her stuffs?

Or are you saying that she is not allowed to collect stuffs from her lover?

Pls get ur facts right. Or are u just trying to be funny? I don't think the house was given to her as a gift.

If you read the story she posted on her blog after she acquired the house, u would know what I'm talking about.

Btw, it's her life! #okbye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by bettercreature(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
2sex:
grin grin grin grin grin no wonder... so people paying just to advertise are paying for what? air? I knew you know nothing, hence your position.
am trying to upload it,i will probably create another thread for it,i have the informations

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by BCISLTD007: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
vivianblog3:
The Comment Weah i go Drop Still dey DO PRESS UP ......

1. IF NA EFCC OMOR DAT 600M MANSION DON TURN TO FG PROPERTY OOOO
2. NO PHOTO OF LINDA IN THE SWIMMING POOL ... NA PHOTO OF LINDA SPENDING 4 YEARS IN JAIL.
3..... Make i just save my comments till 9 O Clock in the morning Tomorrow ... i know EFCC Officials dey Visit Nairaland

Linda Nothing dey happen ok .... Na blogging we dey do . ... VIVIAN tORI (GIST)

Blogging is different from blocking ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:
Linda has done NOTHING WRONG.

If I'm paid N100m to write and publish a story or conduct a research on Tinubu, I will do so honourably, pocket the cash, and flaunt it on the media. Whoever is not satisfied can go and die.
God bless you Acidosis.

I will keep saying this until Nigerians begin to realize and understand. The biggest problem with the country is the MENTALITY of it's people. Nigerians have the most phucked up mentality in existence today. Poverty, hunger and frustration has totally and utterly destroyed their thought process. Let's break this down. In a capitalist economy, a person can be arrested for charging fees for services rendered. I don't know if it's only me but that sentence is scary as hell. Soon, business owners will start fleeing an already jacked up economy. I think there should be a programme where every new born child in Nigeria is made to grow up in a normal, civilised society, to the age of 10 or 15, and then brought back so that his/her mentality would not be corrupted from birth. At this rate, that might be the only solution to the "mentality" problem. The amazing thing is people expect things to get better forgetting that democracy is representation from the people, for the people. Representation "from" the people. This means you pick from amongst you, someone you think will represent you and your interest in government. The problem is because your mentality is all jacked up, you are going to pick someone whose mindset is completely phucked up too. The person you pick will begin to implement phucked up shiit when they get into power. Why? because his mentality is phucked up. I really don't know why you all don't understand this. You guys are scary as hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:
am trying to upload it,i will probably create another thread for it,i have the informations
upload what?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by bettercreature(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
2sex:
upload what?
Value of nairaland compare to lindaikejisblog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
dapsonlou:
Whether Oluloyo is lying or not, Linda's income doesn't support a 600m naira home. It doesn't had up.

And how exactly do know her income
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by northvietnam(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
buhari paid Naira land to block any post about Biafra.

while GEJ paid Linda to block any campaign about buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

I will keep saying this until Nigerians begin to realize and understand. The biggest problem with the country is the MENTALITY of it's people. Nigerians have the most phucked up mentality in existence today. Poverty, hunger and frustration has totally and utterly destroyed their thought process. Let's break this down. In a capitalist economy, a person can be arrested for charging fees for services rendered. I don't know if it's only me but that sentence is scary as hell. Soon, business owners will start fleeing an already jacked up economy. I think there should be a programme where every new born child in Nigeria is made to grow up in a normal, civilised society, to the age of 10 or 15, and then brought back so that his/her mentality would not be corrupted from birth. At this rate, that might be the only solution to the "mentality" problem. The amazing thing is people expect things to get better forgetting that democracy is representation from the people, for the people. Representation "from" the people. This means you pick from amongst you, someone you think will represent you and your interest in government. The problem is because your mentality is all jacked up, you are going to pick someone whose mindset is completely phucked up too. The person you pick will begin to implement phucked up shiit when they get into power. Why? because his mentality is phucked up. I really don't know why you all don't understand this. You guys are scary as hell.
In the end, someone whose brain isn't phucked up didn't communicate. In simple terms, what is your point exactly, please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:
hahahhahahahahhahaahahaha... If ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
2sex:
In the end, someone whose brain isn't phucked up didn't communicate. In simple terms, what is your point exactly, please?

Nigerians, see what i mean? I rest my case.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by fastestfinger: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mariecakes:
Wind don dey blow..we don dey see fowl ynash ooo cheesy
young lady, learn to use your head...this crab mentality cannot take anyone to the top.

The kemi girl needs to work for her own success...not by shamelessly trying to pull others down.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by stankezzy: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
This old cargo is a fool . so she agreed that Linda is makeing 3 60 millions in a year and said , how can she now buy House of 600 million , so if she saved for three years na abomination?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
sugarberrycakes:

Pls get ur facts right. Or are u just trying to be funny? I don't think the house was given to her as a gift.

If you read the story she posted on her blog after she acquired the house, u would know what I'm talking about.

Btw, it's her life! #okbye

You quoted the gift partsad

I didn't read the story. I do not patronise her blogundecided.

She already explained herself. Whichever way she got the money to buy the house, I do not care inasmuch it is not illegal. It does not have to be moral. She has done well for herself. Whether we like it or not.

By the way there are other ways she could have purchased that house. She is popular. She is smart. She is business-oriented. She is attractive.

And Kemi should be locked up. She is mentally deranged.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by manny4life(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:

Lmao... These two are different, and are valued differently. Looking at the quality and caliber of advertisers of both sites, that should tell you the difference.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

God bless you Acidosis.

whose side are you on ? you ended up making absolutely no point brah. make another post but summarize and say whose side you are on ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
vivianblog3:
The Comment Weah i go Drop Still dey DO PRESS UP ......

1. IF NA EFCC OMOR DAT 600M MANSION DON TURN TO FG PROPERTY OOOO
2. NO PHOTO OF LINDA IN THE SWIMMING POOL ... NA PHOTO OF LINDA SPENDING 4 YEARS IN JAIL.
3..... Make i just save my comments till 9 O Clock in the morning Tomorrow ... i know EFCC Officials dey Visit Nairaland

Linda Nothing dey happen ok .... Na blogging we dey do . ... VIVIAN tORI (GIST)
Wetin de do u now? Wey u de do like ashana wey no get customer com de beef inmates wey customer de wait for while on another one. Na dat old cargo wey Dem de beat around u wan de follow abi, Dem never kill the ram wey Dem go use in skin do d koboko wey Dem go take flog u. U leave the person wey suppose b ur mentor go dey folo dat one wey dey use battery.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by chidiandre(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
stfu!!!!! hater.....its in every Nigerians blood....shes pained she's still living on the mainland while our oga is living on banana island and we all know women hate themselves

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dklex(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
dammytosh:

She is doing her business and i am happy she denied outrightly.

What I am saying is that if investigation reveals that she got 240million from NSA's account just like Donpesi, she will be tried.

That is straight forward

Ori e e e e pe ja re e e omo nla, they are all learner, their is law in the land.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
sukkot:
whose side are you on ? you ended up making absolutely no point brah. make another post but summarize and say whose side you are on ?

Lol. . .That is why you are still in bondage brah. Normal things are difficult for you to understand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Nigerians, see what i mean? I rest my case.
shut your trap abeg... go fvck yourself elsewhere. What crime has Linda committed for doing business. You think it is easy to get to her level? You think a blog (because its internet) is an ATM? Do you think she got there over night?

All of sudden, some bitccches with itching puzzy comes on alleging her of a crime and you are masturbating on it. Guy abeg go sleep.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .That is why you are still in bondage brah. Normal things are difficult for you to understand.
come on. whose side are you on ? is linda wrong or is kemi wrong ? simple question

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
dapsonlou:
Wot of zukerberg own wey hit $50bn? Na u b her accountant? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.