Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91872 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
Let me ask you a question.... when did Linda start blogging?
what does that have to do with anything?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2015
This Lady is just a female version of FFK

...Repent and amend ur ways, it's only a foolish person tht wud nt perceive the signs of the end time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

You problem is hunger and frustration. Now calmly go back to my post again and re-read it. Calmly this time. Don't rush. Use your big boy brain this time around.
I will gladly feed you for a week if i am permitted to.... how long has she been blogging? How much does she charge people who advertise on her blog? ordinary sponsored post ALONE is 50,000-75,000 and do you know how many she does in a week... that one is aside

The ads on the sides, do you know how much they cost for a month? 500k won't cut it and she does as much as 15 in total. take your calculator and do the mat and this even if you know how to use a calc sef. Go place your ads on her blog before you start spewing rubbish...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Steffy2015(f): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Mmmm n0 b small tin linda babe g0be dey f0r gr0und 00h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lucarella: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2015
I'll just chip in a popular saying amongst journalists....

Is it true and Is it fair to all concerned?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
ok i get your point and i think it is wrong. in a normal civilized society every penny is accounted for. you cant pay a blogger 600 million naira equivalent in america or britain because you will be arrested immediately and locked up. thats money laundering. what service is a blogger offering you that is worth 600 million naira ? in civilized societies everything you do is put under scrutiny and accounted for. not this jungle called nigeria where a man can steal 2 billion dollars and brain dead citizens who poverty has destroyed their life think this is a normal way of doing things and start defending these crazy acts. what is a blogger doing for you that is worth 600 million ? what service exactly ? you will be thrown in federal prison in america. 30 years prison sentence

Seriously? Why can't Linda charge 250 million? During christmas do you pay the same for food stuff or does it get more expensive? Demand and supply will always determine price. Even here in the U.S, ad fees are always triple the rates during presidential elections which run into hundreds of millions of dollars. During the superbowl you have to chop beleful to place an ad. Bro's it is normal. It is not her business if you stole the money. Her's is to provide services paid for. Are you going to arrest MTN for selling the sim card used by a kidnapper to make calls for ransom? Are you going to arrest a pastor for collecting tithes paid by a drug dealer or a fraudster?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
I will gladly feed you for a week if i am permitted to.... how long has she been blogging? How much does she charge people who advertise on her blog? ordinary sponsored post ALONE is 50,000-75,000 and do you know how many she does in a week... that one is aside

The ads on the sides, do you know how much they cost for a month? 500k won't cut it and she does as much as 15 in total. take your calculator and do the mat and this even if you know how to use a calc sef. Go place your ads on her blog before you start spewing rubbish...

I say again, your problem is hunger and frustration. Now calmly go back to my initial post again and re-read it. Calmly this time. Don't rush. Use your big boy brain this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by compujyde: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I know quite enough

1. I know that when you collect money from someone you're not suppose to collect money from, is a crime.

2. I know collecting money under false pretense is a crime.

3. I know collect money for a job that is worth 2 Naira, and you collect 3 Naira or more is a crime.

Bro, please read the criminal code. It will open your eyes!.
lmaooo... dude, go start your blog, build your own community and then come back to tell us your experience before you talk about charging 3Naira instead of 2Naira. You think building on online business is easy just because your here "ONLINE"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by afroxyz: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Queenyprinxex:
she's only pained the money wasn't given to her instead sad

Shut your trap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by koladebrainiac(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Wait how cum no one mention Seun ?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Then let us assume she does other businesses as u guessed or probably u r underestimating her income. Mind you FB reached a very great net worth b4 it attracted investors.

I hate arguing with d!ck riders . The can never use their minds to think, everything is on Sentiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Seriously? Why can't Linda charge 250 million? During christmas do you pay the same for food stuff or does it get more expensive? Demand and supply will always determine price. Even here in the U.S, ad fees are always triple the rates during presidential elections which run into hundreds of millions of dollars. During the superbowl you have to chop beleful to place an ad. Bro's it is normal. It is not her business if you stole the money. Her's is to provide services paid for. Are you going to arrest MTN for selling the sim card used by a kidnapper to make calls for ransom? Are you going to arrest a pastor for collecting tithes paid by a drug dealer or a fraudster?
bro, if you are collecting money from politicians who are using the countries stolen money and not their own personal money, it is a crime. you are in america and you still think like someone who has never left nigeria ? thats what going abroad is supposed to do to you, enlighten you and make you see the right way of doing things and civilize you. you cant just pass through america, you have to let america pass through you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
lmaooo... dude, go start your blog, build your own community and then come back to tell us your experience before you talk about charging 3Naira instead of 2Naira. You think building on online business is easy just because your here "ONLINE"
I own a blog dude, been there, done that.

So what's next?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by jamst2(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Wetin de do u now? Wey u de do like ashana wey no get customer com de beef inmates wey customer de wait for while on another one. Na dat old cargo wey Dem de beat around u wan de follow abi, Dem never kill the ram wey Dem go use in skin do d koboko wey Dem go take flog u. U leave the person wey suppose b ur mentor go dey folo dat one wey dey use battery.

Huh! You are myopic...let me tell you,that linda girl is in troble cos alot of head will roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by akinsmyk(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Intendy:
truth be told,my only question has always been is it through blogging Linda bougth her banana island home?

Just my mind. Something keeps tellng me there is something more than we know. The property is not from blogging. I'm sure it has to do with the big guns. I'm not surprised she still single. Any lady who is alright but insist on not getting married has more profit coming in from being single. All those feminist you see are tools in the hands of the bigger men in the society. They get what their husband might not do for them from their sugar men, how will they get married when it will spoil business for them. You see an actress or a fashion designer buy things that worth more than their whole bizness or career, you envy them without knowing the source. Keep running to meet them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Duletion(m): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Haha someone is looking for attention by riding on another person's hardwork. it won't get you far
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
bro, if you are collecting money from politicians who are using the countries stolen money and not their own personal money, it is a crime. you are in america and you still think like someone who has never left nigeria ? thats what going abroad is supposed to do to you, enlighten you and make you see the right way of doing things and civilize you. you cant just pass through america, you have to let america pass through you.
Bro, its a waste of time trying to convince some people to reason.

This same people defending Linda for collecting 250million for just running campaign promos, are the ones who crucified Fashola for building a website for 78 million Naira.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:

And how would she know the funds were stolen? She doesn't work in government nor is she a public official. I'm trying to enlighten you. We don't do things this way. This is what i was talking about initially about the mentality of Nigerians. Scary.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Crocz(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2015
I think people are missing the point here...the lady accusing Linda didn't question the ad or whatever income she got...she alleged that the money "600m" she used in buying the house was paid to her for "keeping her mouth shut and not running a story"

If that isn't a crime, I donno what is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

I hate arguing with d!ck riders . The can never use their minds to think, everything is on Sentiments.
Pusi climber, n u except me to get along wit dat ur factless guesswork with dat fake accent, go n sleep if u r upset n wake up wit another dream dat will take me to ur school of thought.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Sonayon(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Dongreatken:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again‎ grin grin

grin[color=#770077][/color] grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:

Yeah that's about 90,000,000 per year , sponsored post give or take another 15m per year . That Income doesn't cover a 600m house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Bro, its a waste of time trying to convince some people to reason.

This same people defending Linda for collecting 250million for just running campaign promos, are the ones who crucified Fashola for building a website for 78 million Naira.
yeah i hear ya bro lol. i guess its a tribal thing with some people. she is our daughter. he is our son. * sigh * .

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by compujyde: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
this will end up making Linda more popular. guess what that means? more money!!!...

armed robbers go to clubs and spend their stolen money on drinks. would the government arrest the owners of the clubs for taking money for drinks sold to armed robbers? #freelinda

U have some points but in a civilized world, when such happened, the bar tender puts a call through the police

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by tgmservice: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
My own is that whoever owns that motherhood in style blog that has ads trending now on NL is the biggest fuuuuul on the surface of this earth. Visit his blog to see some useful info abt mothers just to find regular gossip blogging articles

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

And how would she know the funds were stolen?
She doesn't work in government nor is she a public official. I'm trying to enlighten you. We don't do things this way. This is what i was talking about initially about the mentality of Nigerians. Scary.
if the transaction is done with people bringing bags of cash to your house. she is not stu-pid. if it was not stolen it would be a bank to bank transfer where documentation can be traced. and i dont expect her to reject free bags of cash but when yawa gas i expect her to man-up and go accept the charges. if you are man enough to do the crime you should have the dignity to accept the time. and again i repeat, you are in america but you are not letting america pass through you. you are reasoning like someone who has never seen murtala mohammed airport

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by byko89(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2015
byko89:
According to Bishop kukah, the fight against corruption in nigeria will never work because no one wants to believe his relative or his loved one is corrupt,if your relative or your loved one is arrested for corruption,u will start shouting!! This is witch hunting,this is Tribalism, but if some else loved one is arrested,you will say yes,the govt is fighting corruption, while that person's loved one's will be shouting fouls. My point here is that LINDA IKEJI has the right to do business with anybody, but not through the wrong channels. Nigerians should know that the money in question is a money meant for procurement of ARMs in the fight against terrorism. If truly this said amount was giving to linda from NSA office, and she knowing fully well that the money is coming from there, she has in her own measure contributed to the lost of souls to BOKOHARAM and even lost of military officers whom this money would have being used to equip. LINDA owns her FANS which I am among a good explanation on this whole saga, I have being visiting her blog on daily basis since 2011 though I hardly have time to comment #letthetruthflow
I smell BLOOD in so many peoples hand,souls are being wasted on a daily basis, people are living large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya bro lol. i guess its a tribal thing with some people. she is our daughter. he is our son. * sigh * .
It is, it truly is. That's one of the bane of this country. Tribalism/sentiment and gross lack of common sense everywhere!.

It was the same nonsense they championed during the 2011 election with GEJ, look how that turned out.

Its a shame bro. Majority of we Nigerians are halfwits. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by proprince(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Kemi is jealous, dnt worry u will get urs frm APC too so u can get a mansion at tomato island grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by davidodesanmi: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.