Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91889 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
whose side are you on ? you ended up making absolutely no point brah. make another post but summarize and say whose side you are on ?

Lol ... I thought I was the only one . He kept going on and on without making any point grin .

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2015
and this ambode is a slowpoke. we need a revolution in this country. he paid a blogger 80 million naira for a blog advert ? thats like half a million pounds. these people are spending nigerias money recklessly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
whose side are you on ? you ended up making absolutely no point brah. make another post but summarize and say whose side you are on ?
no mind the guy... I dislike folks who talk too much and end up saying nothing; they think being a grammarian is the nexus good expressions. Verbosity, if a kid can't understand, is a wasted veture.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by drnairalov: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
see u in court
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by obowunmi(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Someone forgot to use their medication

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ... I thought I was the only one . He kept going on and on without making any point grin .
ah,,, we boku grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Crocz(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't even care if her story is born out of jealousy, I'm just focused on evaluating the possibility of truth in her allegations.

Right now, if someone somewhere decided to run a story of allegation against any prominent Nigeria, say Kasamu for example grin ...na "ghen ghen, so him follow share?" Na him everybody go they talk, but Linda?...oh, she's too holy to share!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
come on. whose side are you on ? is linda wrong or is kemi wrong ? simple question

Lol.. . .Simply put; the government is wrong for making non issues an issue in Nigeria. In a normal society this kind of story would not even be taken seriously. Now, people are chasing ghosts everywhere. At this rate the market woman who dasuki tomatos from in the market is going to be put under suspicion for collecting money from him.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
no mind the guy... I dislike folks who talk too much and end up saying nothing; they think being a grammarian is the nexus good expressions. Verbosity, if a kid can't understand, is a wasted veture.
lol, i was with the guy for the first 3 or so lines but then i was waiting for the punchline but he kept looping and looping until it ended and no punchline or point was made. am like dude you wrote all that to say what exactly ?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by ceekak: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Where is Linda......

Better come out now. Before our Internet wee Break. angry angry grin grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
no mind her. jealousy things. after this she will crawl back to her cave. she wan blow thru linda.

You might be right, she is jealous...bt we shldnt fail to look beyond the jealousy. I think there are a lot of things fishy in this story and one needs to find out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
lol, i was with the guy for the first 3 or so lines but then i was waiting for the punchline but he kept looping and looping until it ended and no punchline or point was made. am like dude you wrote all that to say what exactly ?
same here bro... same here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by byko89(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
According to Bishop kukah, the fight against corruption in nigeria will never work because no one wants to believe his relative or his loved one is corrupt,if your relative or your loved one is arrested for corruption,u will start shouting!! This is witch hunting,this is Tribalism, but if some else loved one is arrested,you will say yes,the govt is fighting corruption, while that person's loved one's will be shouting fouls. My point here is that LINDA IKEJI has the right to do business with anybody, but not through the wrong channels. Nigerians should know that the money in question is a money meant for procurement of ARMs in the fight against terrorism. If truly this said amount was giving to linda from NSA office, and she knowing fully well that the money is coming from there, she has in her own measure contributed to the lost of souls to BOKOHARAM and even lost of military officers whom this money would have being used to equip. LINDA owns her FANS which I am among a good explanation on this whole saga, I have being visiting her blog on daily basis since 2011 though I hardly have time to comment #letthetruthflow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by tiar: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Two things for all of you.

Nigerians lie a lot especially within Nigeria where telling the TRUTH is looked at with disdain and deception is celebrated.

Secondly, you will NEVER SUCCEED in Nigeria beyond the simple average if you REFUSE to play the Nigerian game! The Nigerian 'game' is not something that God is or will ever be pleased about. It is purely evil.

You literally can't make an above average sum of money in Nigeria by holding onto principles and values of ethics and honesty. I don't care how good you really are or claim to be in your area of expertise. It's either you adjust to the rotten society (wickedness, dishonesty, deceit, corruption etc ) or you leave and go abroad or remain in penury within Nigeria or way below your appropriate playing level.

People don't dish out big money in Nigeria to people that have not shown them they are part of them and are wiling to be loyal to the Nigerian game and drop their 'holier than thou mantra.'

Most people in Nigeria use legitimate businesses as fronts for underhand dealings which is where the Nigerian game is played and the outrageous sums made.

Think deeply and not superficially. What you see AND what you are told is not what you get in Nigeria.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2015
She is a jealous idiot. She has been draining herself about the success of Linda
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2015
manny4life:

Smh
Okay. Shake am more.

2sex:
You are talking nonsense...
Thank you, oya abeg talk sense na?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Mbediogu(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Daminaj1:
Kemi Olunloyo is dishing some dirts on the Dasuki gate scandal involving top blogger Linda Ikeji.

See screen shots of her tweets Below.

Her claims
- Linda got her house as a gift from a politician in exchange for not running a story

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/676467203978432512?p=v

Hmm. ok o o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol.. . .Simply put; the government is wrong for making non issues an issue in Nigeria. In a normal society this kind of story would not even be taken seriously. Now, people are chasing ghosts everywhere. At this rate the market woman who dasuki tomatos from in the market is going to be put under suspicion for collecting money from him.
ok i get your point and i think it is wrong. in a normal civilized society every penny is accounted for. you cant pay a blogger 600 million naira equivalent in america or britain because you will be arrested immediately and locked up. thats money laundering. what service is a blogger offering you that is worth 600 million naira ? in civilized societies everything you do is put under scrutiny and accounted for. not this jungle called nigeria where a man can steal 2 billion dollars and brain dead citizens who poverty has destroyed their life think this is a normal way of doing things and start defending these crazy acts. what is a blogger doing for you that is worth 600 million ? what service exactly ? you will be thrown in federal prison in america. 30 years prison sentence

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
tiar:

Nigerians lie a lot especially within Nigeria where telling the TRUTH is looked at with disdain and deception is celebrated.

Secondly, you will NEVER SUCCEED in Nigeria beyond the simple average if you REFUSE to play the Nigerian game! The Nigerian 'game' is not something that God is or will ever be pleased about. It is purely evil.

You literally can't make an above average sum of money in Nigeria by holding onto principles and values of ethics and honesty. I don't care how good you really are or claim to be in your area of expertise. It's either you adjust to the rotten society (wickedness, dishonesty, deceit, corruption etc ) or you leave and go abroad or remain in penury within Nigeria or way below your appropriate playing level.

People don't dish out big money in Nigeria to people that have not shown them they are part of them and are wiling to be loyal to the Nigerian game and drop their 'holier than thou mantra.'

Most people in Nigeria use legitimate businesses as fronts for underhand dealings which is where the Nigerian game is played and the outrageous sums made.

Think deeply and not superficially. What you see AND what you are told is not what you get in Nigeria.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Russell145:

You might be right, she is jealous...bt we shldnt fail to look beyond the jealousy. I think there are a lot of things fishy in this story and one needs to find out.
My advise to you is meet linda and request to place ads on her site...then come back here to tell us your experience. Do you think those ads you see on her blog are cheap? Go figure... Go figure I say again. She deals with BIG BRAND IN THE COUNTRY and I don't know of anyone who commands such authority in Nigeria's Blogosphere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Wot of zukerberg own wey hit $50bn? Na u b her accountant? lipsrsealed

Zukerberg is Stock Rich because his Company went public. Linda's Website does not Generat income to Justify the house, unless she's got a side business we don't know about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2015
tiar:

Honestly, I want to buy you a bottle of beer. You hit the nail right on the head!

This our society is one where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2015
manny4life:

And how exactly do know her income

sHe own a Blog with ad space, calculate the Space that's all. Unless she hv a side business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2015
tiar:

I blame Linda for publicizing her house...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
ok i get your point and i think it is wrong. in a normal civilized society every penny is accounted for. you cant pay a blogger 600 million naira equivalent in america or britain because you will be arrested immediately and locked up. thats money laundering. what service is a blogger offering you that is worth 600 million naira ? in civilized societies everything you do is put under scrutiny and accounted for. not this jungle called nigeria where a man can steal 2 billion dollars and brain dead citizens who poverty has destroyed their life think this is a normal way of doing things and start defending these crazy acts. what is a blogger doing for you that is worth 600 million ? what service exactly ? you will be thrown in federal prison in america. 30 years prison sentence
Now this is another man I'll like to buy a bottle of beer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Honestly, I want to buy you a bottle of beer. You hit the nail right on the head!

This our society is one where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice.
so in essence, Linda is a criminal.... what do you people know about doing business on the internet sef to begin with? what?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

right ? lmao. he kinda got me hooked the first 2 lines though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Now this is another man I'll like to buy a bottle of beer.
Let me ask you a question.... when did Linda start blogging?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
shut your trap abeg... go fvck yourself elsewhere. What crime has Linda committed for doing business. You think it is easy to get to her level? You think a blog (because its internet) is an ATM? Do you think she got there over night?

All of sudden, some bitccches with itching puzzy comes on alleging her of a crime and you are masturbating on it. Guy abeg go sleep.

You problem is hunger and frustration. Now calmly go back to my post again and re-read it. Calmly this time. Don't rush. Use your big boy brain this time around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
PDP are out of touch with reality, they Just give everyone huge amount of Money to do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

Zukerberg is Stock Rich because his Company went public. Linda's Website does not Generat income to Justify the house, unless she's got a side business we don't know about
Then let us assume she does other businesses as u guessed or probably u r underestimating her income. Mind you FB reached a very great net worth b4 it attracted investors.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
so in essence, Linda is a criminal.... what do you people know about doing business on the internet sef to begin with? what?
I know quite enough

1. I know that when you collect money from someone you're not suppose to collect money from, is a crime.

2. I know collecting money under false pretense is a crime.

3. I know collecting money for a job that is worth 2 Naira, and you collect 3 Naira or more is a crime.

Bro, please read the criminal code. It will open your eyes!.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.