Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (91873 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Crocz(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

And how would she know the funds were stolen? She doesn't work in government nor is she a public official. I'm trying to enlighten you. We don't do things this way. This is what i was talking about initially about the mentality of Nigerians. Scary.
She's been blogging for how many years now?...she should know better not to collect money from individuals rather the campaigning committee or whatever of the political party

That's not even what the lady alleged self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
It is, it truly is. That's one of the bane of this country. Tribalism/sentiment and gross lack of common sense everywhere!.

It was the same nonsense they championed during the 2011 election with GEJ, look how that turned out.

Its a shame bro. Majority of we Nigerians are halfwits. Smh.
hard to argue with that if you come to nairaland everyday and read peoples posts grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by scholti: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2015
People want to bring down this hard-working lady.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Pusi climber, n u except me to get along wit dat ur factless guesswork with dat fake accent, go n sleep if u r upset n wake up wit another dream dat will take me to ur school of thought.

Will rather climb Possy than Ride a D!ck. Arguing with you is pointless. Everyone knows the Blog is her only business. She's good at it and work hard at it. But the income is not Enough to cover a 600m naira home. If you calculate the ad space. 15*500k per month then Times it by 12, you will get her yearly blogging income

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
if the transaction is done with people bringing bags of cash to your house. she is not stu-pid. if it was not stolen it would be a bank to bank transfer where documentation can be traced. and again i repeat, you are in america but you are not letting america pass through you. you are reasoning like someone who has never seen murtala mohammed airport

See my point? How do you know that was how the transaction was concluded. If there ever was. You do realize this is all internet gossip. You need to move out of that country asap. The fact that we are even talking about this in itself is amazing. I have never heard in all my years where the justice department is chasing businesses that corrupt officials did business with unless there was evidence of collusion. You all are just chasing ghost all over the place for no reason. Mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by nduchucks: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2015
I arrived late but

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
hard to argue with that if you come to nairaland everyday and read peoples posts grin
It is. Nairaland reflect the thoughts and imaginations of we Nigerians online. I tell you bruv, it is fake, wicked, perverse, tribalistic, filled with all manner of sentiment and twisted.

You can imagine people cloning monikers and having as much as 10 monikers just to use to ferment trouble or make themselves larger than life here. Just because they believe they can get away with it.

I bet that blogger from Ogun state will be having a rethink now. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Crocz:

She's been blogging for how many years now?...she should know better not to collect money from individuals rather the campaigning committee or whatever of the political party

That's not even what the lady alleged self

Again, how do you know that was how the business was concluded?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Sunnypa11(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Endtime Kemi omololu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by proprince(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Kemi you are jealous joor, dnt worry APC govt will favour u so u can buy ur own mansion at tomato island grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

See my point? How do you know that was how the transaction was concluded. If there ever was. You do realize this is all internet gossip. You need to move out of that country asap. The fact that we are even talking about this in itself is amazing. I have never heard in all my years where the justice department is chasing businesses that corrupt officials did business with unless there was evidence of collusion. You all are just chasing ghost all over the place for no reason. Mentality.
come on bro, stop acting ridiculous. you talk like you have left nigeria for 30 years. this is common knowledge that dasuki and jonathan were walking around with bags of cash dishing it left right and center. dasuki ordered 11 huge bags of cash to be brought to his house. you think these politicians are st-upid enough to do a bank transaction that can be traced with linda ikeji ? you must be crazy lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Crocz(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Again, how do you know that was how the business was concluded?
I don't and I really don't care how...I'm more interested in the "story she was paid to kill"

Now that's where the crime is...mostly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And why should EFCC invite her? She was paid not to cover a story on her blog...how is it a problem? She played smart, i blame the man that gave out that huge sum undecided

You're right but if true, Linda will go down because that against the ethics of money laundry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by maxiflexy(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2015
braine:
Its getting juicier and dirtier by the minute. I'm loving the drama! cheesy

Kemi please tell us the story Linda is hiding. I'd really love to see the internet break!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE STORY IS ABOUT THE $20B NNPC FUNDS THAT WAS ALLEGEDLY STOLEN,
MORE REVELATIONS ARE COMING BRO.

#LINDAGATE

WHAT A GOOD TIME TO BE A NIGERIAN grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
It is. Nairaland reflect the thoughts and imaginations of we Nigerians online. I tell you bruv, it is fake, wicked, perverse, tribalistic, filled with all manner of sentiment and twisted.

You can imagine people cloning monikers and having as much as 10 monikers just to use to ferment trouble or make themselves larger than life here. Just because they believe they can get away with it.

I bet that blogger from Ogun state will be having a rethink now. Lol.
yeah let me use the term that is so ubiquitously used around here. ' end-time people ' lol. the love of many have waxed cold and all kinds of perverseness has enveloped the land. its really sad and disheartening for me reading many comments on this site. it really is. how did we degenerate to this level ?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
come on bro, stop acting ridiculous. you talk like you have left nigeria for 30 years. this is common knowledge that dasuki and jonathan were walking around with bags of cash dishing it left right and center. dasuki ordered 11 huge bags of cash to be brought to his house. you think these politicians are st-upid enough to do a bank transaction that can be traced with linda ikeji ? you must be crazy lol

Again, the mentality problem. It even makes it easier for Linda to extricate herself if there ever was a transaction. But like i said you are vigorously debating a stance based of internet gossip with no ounce of evidence of it's authenticity. We all know that everything on the internet is true. Right? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by 2sex(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I own a blog dude, been there, done that.

So what's next?
where are you on alexa? bottom of the ocean I guess.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2015
vivianblog3:
The Comment Weah i go Drop Still dey DO PRESS UP ......

1. IF NA EFCC OMOR DAT 600M MANSION DON TURN TO FG PROPERTY OOOO
2. NO PHOTO OF LINDA IN THE SWIMMING POOL ... NA PHOTO OF LINDA SPENDING 4 YEARS IN JAIL.
3..... Make i just save my comments till 9 O Clock in the morning Tomorrow ... i know EFCC Officials dey Visit Nairaland

Linda Nothing dey happen ok .... Na blogging we dey do . ... VIVIAN tORI (GIST)
bia Vivian blog, you sure say some of the money nor reach your hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Crocz:

I don't and I really don't care how...I'm more interested in the "story she was paid to kill"

Now that's where the crime is...mostly!

Bro's, one news outlet cannot kill a story. Not to talk of a blogger.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Andykruiz:
She's hating on Linda.

In other news, end time Chelsea embarassed
this is the problem with nigerians! Allow linda to yarn first before saying she's hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sukkot: 12:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Again, the mentality problem. It even makes it easier for Linda to extricate herself if there ever was a transaction. But like i said you are vigorously debating a stance based of internet gossip with no ounce of evidence of it's authenticity. We all know that everything on the internet is true. Right? grin
she can extricate herself does not mean she is innocent. a whole dasuki and his entourage have nothing against a common blogger to where her name would be mentioned because they want to destroy her. what business has a top politician with linda ikeji to where he will want to destroy her ? point being if dasuki and his men mentioned linda ikeji then it is true. dasuki is singing like a canary and am telling you, names are dropping everyday. your linda ikeji,s name has being dropped indirectly. and there is no smoke without fire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by braine(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2015
maxiflexy:

THE STORY IS ABOUT THE $20B NNPC FUNDS THAT WAS ALLEGEDLY STOLEN,
MORE REVELATIONS ARE COMING BRO.

#LINDAGATE

WHAT A GOOD TIME TO BE A NIGERIAN grin grin grin

I dey tell you. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by maxiflexy(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Darlduchi:
Soldiers in Ethiopia are burning their uniforms and pledging allegiance to the people. This again goes to show that Africans are not the same people, whilst some especially those from the west and Northern Nigeria reason like zombies, the soldiers in Ethiopia and are actually humans.
despite their access to guns . This reaction was as a result of the Government of Ethiopia actions to forcefully take over of Lands belonging to the people, and as solidarity to Ethiopian that was shot dead by soldiers for protesting

Biafran Soldiers who survived the massacre in the North in 1967 did it, and we are hoping that they will repeat the same again to prove yet again to humanity they they are not of the same stock with the rest of Africa.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102017081150003&set=a.627421265593.2203438.215693&type=3

mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by maxiflexy(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2015
braine:

I dey tell you. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by joseph1832(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
yeah let me use the term that is so ubiquitously used around here. ' end-time people ' lol. the love of many have waxed cold and all kinds of perverseness has enveloped the land. its really sad and disheartening for me ready many comments on this site. it really is. how did we degenerate to this level ?
Well that's a question I've asked myself times without number, to the point that I even wonder the kind of wonder Fela Kuti wondered to the extent that Steven Wonder came to wonder with us.

Honestly, this country truly need fixing. Stewpidity is wonderfully celebrated.

2sex:
where are you on alexa? bottom of the ocean I guess.
On the contrary, what has that got to do with what is being discussed here?

You asked if I have any idea about running an online business, I say I did, now you're mentioning alexa, dude, please learn to debate on point and never stray.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
she can extricate herself does not mean she is innocent. a whole dasuki and his entourage have nothing against a common blogger to where her name would be mentioned because they want to destroy her. what business has a top politician with linda ikeji to where he will want to destroy her ? point being if dasuki and his men mentioned linda ikeji then it is true. dasuki is singing like a canary and am telling you, names are dropping everyday. your linda ikeji,s name has being dropped indirectly. and there is no smoke without fire

Again, the mentality. Did you read your post at all? All conjectures and theories with no proof. A story with no authenticity. See what i mean? Everything in a normal society is like clockwork. Investigation, proof, arrest, trial, jail. In Nigeria it is, arrest, jail, trial and jail again. Asss backwards. Oh God. The Mentality.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
And why haven't hands pointed at GEJ? Olodo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Crocz(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro's, one news outlet cannot kill a story. Not to talk of a blogger.
She was probably privileged to get hold of damning evidence of the man's/party's complicity in something which other bloggers weren't...that's assumption thou, what I'm saying in essence is that...it's quite possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Cestmoi1(f): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2015
TeOwl:
grin grin grin grin grin gen gen gen! if linda ikeji was more conservative like Se.un, she would not be in the centre of this whole mess... but she just had to keep showing off her new cars and her new mansion... now the bad belles are coming for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by compujyde: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

Will rather climb Possy than Ride a D!ck. Arguing with you is pointless. Everyone knows the Blog is her only business. She's good at it and work hard at it. But the income is not Enough to cover a 600m naira home. If you calculate the ad space. 15*500k per month then Times it by 12, you will get her yearly blogging income
Dont be too proud dan what you know, na me u de say 'it is pointless arguing with u' cos of that primary school arithmetic u did. What do u know about business? do u think business is all about coming here to type 15k multiply by 12 and get wetin wetin u got. by wot u just typed now i discovered where u r coming from. let me educate you, dat ur N15, 500 by 12 is 186 000. can dat subscribe for an annual data plan for any serious blogger (even u wey dey use left hand to type). Now, their major income comes from advert, endorsement and contracts (if u want to learn, be humble), Rumour monger just like you just said she collects N30m monthly from Ambode for PR or whatever reason, it might not be realistic but with her stage in social media, she will have a lot of fat contracts dat can give her nice income.... she has customers like Communication companies, Banks, Oil companies. lavish politicians and political parties, u de der de talk about blogging premium, I no blame u sha if not for her wey small pikin de worry her and her sister wey de shout like village girls. wetin concern me if dem catch am tomoro morning, why she self no use part of dat money affect people's life positively. I wan go sleep abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.