Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116301 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by darktanlivia(f): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please send agreement to me . Oliviaokonneh@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by okwele1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
pls send the agreement to me ganismails@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Make up to 240,000 on Uber every month. Buy the [b]Guide to Uber 2.0 [/b]or register for one of our super-convenient classes on whatsapp to learn how to make money on Uber.

Check it out at
www.taxiappguy.com

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Davichidomelo: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus
Plz send me ur contact I'm interested in keke purchase
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by feeddhung: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Am trying to go into keke biz and need to purchase about 3-5 keke used (very sound) and may be new. Please any sellers in abuja let me know immediately. I will also appreciate a copy of the contract template.

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by caponi72: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.

Kindly send me the agreement template to charles_oloto@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
jonnyp:
Good day people, I have TVs Keke in mile 2.any interested person can contact me on 08091978518..
post pictures here and state price
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
caponi72:

Kindly send me the agreement template to charles_oloto@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Also send to lawofeso@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by EzendiEgo1: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2018
JerryUI:
Good day, am jerry and am in abuja. I wish to express my interest for kekenapep. I am a keke driver, and i need a keke to use. If you are interest to buy kekenapep for a hire purchase or balance, please call me: 09031945769. Thank You
good day brother
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by adedejidaniel18: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Thanks sir...
I also have interest in going into these business too.
Thanks for the Information.
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

Thanks
Ymodulus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Luchi147(f): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
millionboi:
this is interestin,are u nt supose to include ur contact here

Pls how do I contact you... Is this information still true to recent times(2018)? Pls, It will be nice to contact you for business deals.

Thanks... Anticipating your response.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Luchi147(f): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Luchi147:

Pls how do I contact you... Is this information still true to recent times(2018)? Pls, It will be nice to contact you for business deals.

This is for you Ymodulus pls.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Luchi147(f): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

2. Method of Remittance

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

Thanks
Ymodulus

Pls, how do I contact you?? Is this information applicable to recent times(2018) Pls, I'll like to contact you for business dealings.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by FromMBello(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

2. Method of Remittance

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

Thanks
Ymodulus
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by obago(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please send me the agreement template. This is my email zavalabrandon007@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Temitope247: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Hello...

I also need an agreement template. Kindly send it to my email Omoniyitemitope16@gmail.com

Thanka
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by j08: 3:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Temitope247:
Hello...

I also need an agreement template. Kindly send it to my email Omoniyitemitope16@gmail.com

Thanka

Please anyone who has it should send the agreement template to me also. My email is processenginet@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
j08:

Please anyone who has it should send the agreement template to me also. My email is processenginet@gmail.com
Thanks
I don't think there is a template. I have been asking to no avail
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Evidenx(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
pls bro,can u send me the keke agreement template? Pls i need it.thanks
Positivemilitant@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
I need the template if its truly available. Please send to lawofeso@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by michael4real77(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys, can someone assist me for TRICYCLE BUSINESS STATISTICS. like how much can I get NAPEB and how much can I give it on higher purchase and how much will they deliver per week..

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by missmalachi: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Luchi147:

I am currently into the business and yes it yield good returns.
I got a brand new one ,gave it out on hire purchase.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by missmalachi: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
michael4real77:
Hello guys, can someone assist me for TRICYCLE BUSINESS STATISTICS. like how much can I get NAPEB and how much can I give it on higher purchase and how much will they deliver per week..

Thank you.
I will be getting my second one this week.the dealer says 655k for TVs brand new one.although the one I got last year was 660k.
I spend approximately 710k including registration n all then gave it out for 1m.
15k is been delivered weekly to me.
This new one I will be given it out for 1.150m.

It is a good business if handled by good people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by NLEFCC(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
This Keke runs on Electricity and Solar Charge. No need for fuel at all.

Save big on fuel and enjoy renewable energy. Also carry 7-8 passengers.

Call 08104885618

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
NLEFCC:
This Keke runs on Electricity and Solar Charge. No need for fuel at all.

Save big on fuel and enjoy renewable energy. Also carry 7-8 passengers.

Call 08104885618

How much for this type of Keke in Lagos
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by NLEFCC(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
lawofeso:

How much for this type of Keke in Lagos

Arrives Lagos @ 550,000
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by lawofeso: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
NLEFCC:

Arrives Lagos @ 550,000
Where in Lagos can I buy one. Is it new?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ebenreloaded: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2018
please i need a good fairly used keke to hustle after work or when i am off duty. Interested sellers should please contact me on *zero 7 zero 66402029. Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. Thank You.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Friday1993(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
missmalachi:

I will be getting my second one this week.the dealer says 655k for TVs brand new one.although the one I got last year was 660k.
I spend approximately 710k including registration n all then gave it out for 1m.
15k is been delivered weekly to me.
This new one I will be given it out for 1.150m.

It is a good business if handled by good people.

Plz I would love to know if you have the agreement template, help send it to monyechukwuyem@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.