Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116457 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Toulsshogs: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
I ordered 8 fairly used keke napeps. I am looking for people to give on hire purchase in lagos.. each person must provide 2 guarantors each, proof of address, proof of ID, and sign a legal contract with my lawyer, infront of a police man and soldier (not to scare anyone, just to be safe) there will also be trackers so i can see and know where the kekes are at all times. The keke’s are bought for 350k each. I will do registration and all which will cost me around 50k. I am willing to give each out for 700k. The drivers are to pay 25k every week till they reach the 700k where the Keke napep will be signed over to them completely. Also the drivers have only 7months to pay for it and nothing less than 25k a week. You are welcome to pay more so you can finish payment quickly.

Also the driver will make a deposit of 35k after signing the agreements.

The Keke’s will be in Nigeria by 20th of July. So hurry and let me know. Only 8 available

If interested, message me on whatsapp +447493514487...
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Toulsshogs: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
oluwasegun34:
.I stay around sanya aguda area and I need the keke for hire purchase.I am a good rider and I promise to pay back.

Contact me on whatsapp +447493514487
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Toulsshogs: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
nickyvil:
I stayed in agric, ikorodu Lagos, please I need keke napep on hire purchased, please anybody that can help me.. I have a guarantor that will stand on my behalf and it's open agreement.. You will know about my house, all the people that surround me.
Thanks in advance.
Contact 0-8-0 9-3-5-2 7-1-18
This person really need your help please let's help him

Contact me on +447493514487
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ovadbar: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
i have cheap keke for sale in anambra(awka). contact: 0-8-0-2-2-1-7-7-6-5-1. 170k

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by agentakins: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bookmarked.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by heledamazun(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
doseni:
if you stay around ojodu-berger, Lagos State and need a brand new keke on hire purchase you can contact me . Please note that you MUST have a verifiable guarantor/surety.

Interested plsss, u can reach me at 08147606806
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by mioemi2000(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2019
odiereke:
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.

Kindly me a copy of the agreement, thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by endyme(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2019
I am at ikorodu, I need fairly used keke
If you have contact me
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Emumakpo: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
I am in Ota, if you have a new KEKE for sale please whatapp me on 08039257534
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
uckennety:
I have keke for sale its in umuahia

Bajaj

Nwanna how far.... Sorry I have to quote u here in old topic I want to ask usomething
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
RichardRandy:

Nwanna how far.... Sorry I have to quote u here in old topic I want to ask usomething

Go ahead
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
uckennety:

Go ahead

Anyways I sent u pm bro
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
RichardRandy:

Anyways I sent u pm bro

I replied
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
uckennety:

I replied

Replied last nice too bro
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2019
uckennety:

I replied

Sorry! Bro i replied u
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
uckennety:

I replied

Bro how far nau... Come on! grin
Shebi some1 gave it you Wetin Dey there undecided
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2019
RichardRandy:

Bro how far nau... Come on! grin
Shebi some1 gave it you Wetin Dey there undecided

It's been a very long time

Searching thru my email or contacts it's gonna be a job

Besides I don't know d name to search
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2019
uckennety:

It's been a very long time
Searching thru my email or contacts it's gonna be a job
Besides I don't know d name to search

Nawao, OK shaa I get.
But did u also meet her.?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
RichardRandy:

Nawao, OK shaa I get.
But did u also meet her.?

I didn't

The guy that brought the contact I observed is a pïmp

And just joined nairaland to market his products

He was just highing prices

Can you imagine 40k a night

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by endyme(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
FOR SALE
LAGOS
Serious buyer only

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Question1: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I need a fairly used(Not too old) keke-napep to buy...

You can whatsapp me on +447517099268 if you know someone or have some information.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by endyme(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2019
What about the one above, you can negotiate
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Question1: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2019
How long have been using it? Why do you wanna sell it?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Question1: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2019
How long have u been using it?

endyme:
What about the one above, you can negotiate
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bencoten(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2019
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.
Please send the business agreement template. Thanks
otebesb@gmai.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by bencoten(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2019
odiereke:
My email please- otenesb@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by obago(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
odiereke:

Please I need the template of the agreement. Thank you. jeerynird@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by obago(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
kingMuski:
Forward to me also
Kingmuski24@gmail.com

Please you can forward me the template of the agreement if you have received It. Thank you.
jeerynird@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ifiegboria(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please someone should forward the Hire Purchase agreement template to this email— aghedoaim@gmail.com. I really need it now. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by NasMaleeq(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please I need a tricycle in higher purchase either new or fairly used please anyone who can help with that should call me on 08082264490, 09028267843 I stay in IPAJA AYOBO LAGOS
I have guarantor and if it's to make statement with the police with you I am ready
THANKS
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by obago(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.