Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116454 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Babs612000(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello good evening members online.
Please l want to know the cost of Keke Maruwa and where l can get it in Lagos.
And how much is deliver per week.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ccjob(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Pls how do u go about the importation of Keke. You can reach me on WhatsApp 07038988916
Or mail st.chris2010@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ayobamygold: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=mioemi2000 post=79652033]

Kindly send me a copy of the agreement, thank you.
aweayobami607@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ayobamygold: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2019
Plz I would love to have the agreement template, help send it to aweayobami607@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Chyka3: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2019
feeddhung:
Am trying to go into keke biz and need to purchase about 3-5 keke used (very sound) and may be new. Please any sellers in abuja let me know immediately. I will also appreciate a copy of the contract template.

Pls I am also interested in the agreement. Have you seen any seller in Abuja? Pls contact me, chikaokoye25@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Chyka3: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?

I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.
Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :
1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus

Please I am interested in starting keke business. Pls can anyone link me up with sellers of first grade Keke either in Abuja, Kano or Kaduna. Also, can anyone forward the contract template to me. chikaokoye25@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by chy4sure(f): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Pls I need template acu4sure@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by chy4sure(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2019
mioemi2000:

Kindly me a copy of the agreement, thank you.

Please I need the copy of agreement template
Thanks acu4sure@gmail.com.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Medallion500: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pls i also need the agreement template... olawalemusab@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Mike4S: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chyka3:

Please I am interested in starting keke business. Pls can anyone link me up with sellers of first grade Keke either in Abuja, Kano or Kaduna. Also, can anyone forward the contract template to me. chikaokoye25@yahoo.com
Thanks
I want who'll give me Keke for hire purchase. Interested person should mail me. Lagos resident only because I stay in Sangotedo
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by medmedo: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Medallion500:
Pls i also need the agreement template... Huolawalemusab@gmail.com
Pls kindly help with the agreement template
muhamsab@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
medmedo:

Pls kindly help with the agreement template
muhamsab@gmail.com
please I also need it, kindly help me with it akynzomatic@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
uckennety:

I didn't

The guy that brought the contact I observed is a love-vendor

And just joined nairaland to market his products
He was just highing prices
Can you imagine 40k a night

40k? shocked
WTF, unto say Wetin happen?
Wow and the guy is a love vendor?
Hm..
Now I can sy don't even think that person.
exist, I'm suspecting that story might be a formulated story Just to get client.
If he is truly a love vendor
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by uckennety(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
RichardRandy:

40k? shocked
WTF, unto say Wetin happen?
Wow and the guy is a love vendor?
Hm..
Now I can sy don't even think that person.
exist, I'm suspecting that story might be a formulated story Just to get client.
If he is truly a love vendor

Exactly na pïmp
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by olabukola: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
If you are in Ajah area and need keke for hire purchase reply this post let's negotiate. I can get u a brand new one.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by RichardRandy: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
uckennety:

Exactly na pïmp

Exactly bro shebi u know Dey story
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by archyns: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Can you ride a tricycle? Do you live in Lagos or Ibadan? Are you ready for the hire purchase repayment? Do you have a verifiable and reliable guarantor? If these questions are YES, then call 09076592638 or mail archyns50@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Oluyomiojo: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=kyinusa post=41629226]

Pls send d template
ojoelizabeth42@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Oluyomiojo: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Chyka3 post=81643916]

How can I reach you? I need a second hand keke AS.A P @Ikorodu. This is my contact 07030996444
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Daviddreamz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please i would love to have the template of agreement sent to me davidituru6@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by vickydankal(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=naira0 post=41051218][/quote]
Ovictoriachi@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by vickydankal(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=naira0 post=41051218][/quote]

Ovictorichi@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Gr8fulHeart(f): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Who has sound keke for
sale in owerri or umuhia? Kindly contact me
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by etebefia: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Gr8fulHeart:
Who has sound keke for
sale in owerri or umuhia? Kindly contact me
I have in Enugu.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Princesden: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
etebefia:
I have in Enugu.
How much
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by etebefia: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Princesden:
How much
#250,000
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by swisskidd(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ymodulus:
This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

2. Method of Remittance
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

Thanks
Ymodulus

Wow...... am stunned, I am a fresh graduate and I have been kin to go into the transportation sector then I have been doing my research on keke nape then I stumbled on this... please I am ready to partner with serious minded and open minded people to go into this business. Please @Ymodulus I earnestly await your reply. Thanks �
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by piusemmanuel95(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Please i need the agreement template. piusemmanuel95@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Yomit71(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
please who can give me keke marwa, either hired purchase or daily pay. am available to work in any part of Nigeria especially Abuja, Lagos, Porthacourt, Kaduna etc
message me on WhatsApp +2348137550689
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by siant: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Yomit71:
please who can give me keke marwa, either hired purchase or daily pay. am available to work in any part of Nigeria especially Abuja, Lagos, Porthacourt, Kaduna etc
message me on WhatsApp +2348137550689
can you work in ibadan?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Deejaygold(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

2. Method of Remittance

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

Thanks
Ymodulus

Baba, gimme your phone number

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.