Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? (5047 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
adasexie cmon.... Alright even if a nice guy in romanceland asks u for a date, will u accept
nice guy?...am yet to see one
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
nice guy?...am yet to see one
kinglekan.. He is a nice guy tho
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
kinglekan.. He is a nice guy tho
sorry don't know him
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
sorry don't know him
so why den do u say all male romancelanders r jerks. U should meet him sha.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Richiy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes na, I can date. There are humans behind the monicker. I know folks say what you type online may be different from who you are, but to a large extent, it is who you are. So, it is depending on what your comments and how you arrange yourself.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
it's a. No for me

speaking from experience.....sad
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by firmy2reign: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Imagine that.. unbelievable
PunkyVeer:
Most of the ones on this section are so immature, they don't deserve to even hump a leg grin

I think it'd depend on his personality & the kind of comments he makes. If he's the mouthy type that only talks about yansh all day & everyday, probably not.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
it's a. No for me

you dated one? shocked
pray tell us what happened
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by firmy2reign: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
seems u are real
Richiy:
Yes na, I can date. There are humans behind the monicker. I know folks say what you type online may be different from who you are, but to a large extent, it is who you are. So, it is depending on what your comments and how you arrange yourself.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

you dated one? shocked pray tell us what happened
hmmmmmm
Nah !!!

like he always says MATURITY won't let me grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
it's a. No for me

Ohhh,...take heart girl.
come let me offer you another xperiece. a perfect experience i mean.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Ohhh,...take heart girl.

come let me offer you another xperiece. a perfect experience i mean.
your moniker sad sad

Diiddy run for your heart grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whatever. Talking is an art & requires great skill, brosephine grin It goes far beyond than just opening your mouth & start vomiting alphabets. It compels you to THINK, AND THEN string those thoughts into sensible sentences tongue SHE uses her mind when she speaks & doesn't sit on the keyboard & mindlessly start typing away with her ass cheesy NOW that's WHERE the difference lies, old boy smiley
And I suppose this ol' boy doesn't do all what you just said? tongue
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dere is nothing wrong in dating a nairalander

It's just a matter of coming across d one dat is matured nd responsible

Not d ones dat dere mouth is leaking like basket

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
your moniker sad sad

Diiddy run for your heart grin
Hahahahahahahaha, lwkmh. why running na? i thought u re a super woman whose heart cant be pierce by actions nd inactions of a guy? Run nt nd come here jor. playboy is a nice dude nd keeper of ladies heart.

You nt looking bad sha, nice height,..*wink*. 5.7 i guess?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Most ladies wud say a big alphabet NO here. but what most of them do in secret wit these same nairaland guys is beyond human imagination. Those whose emails, mobile numbers, whatsapp, facebook or bbm do work wil understand what am saying. And that punkyVeer girl,..always acting as if her bf/fiance is worth abv all nairaland guys. i wont even be surprise if her bf/fiance is nt just a nairalander bt they also met on nairaland. that is if she does hv a bf/fiance. Cheers!

grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahahahahaha, lwkmh. why running na? i thought u re a super woman whose heart cant be pierce by actions nd inactions of a guy? Run nt nd come here jor. playboy is a nice dude nd keeper of ladies heart.

You nt looking bad sha, nice height,..*wink*. 5.7 i guess?
You thought wrong sad

I'm a lady with a heart and can be affected of actions and inactions of loved ones tongue

Thanks for the complement tho
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
You thought wrong sad

I'm a lady with a heart and can be affected of actions and inactions of loved ones tongue

babe
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by misspicy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
it's a. No for me

experience? pray tell me about it
i want to venture into the business wink
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
You thought wrong sad

Hmmm. one of many who says d truth. unlike some who wud boast no guy can hurt their heart, bt they end up every nite crying their eyes out bcus of a guy. *Clap For You* come nearer let me put on ur neck a deserve medal.

You looking good. eehh, hv said it b4. dnt mind me jor, ur beauty has confused my thoughts nd imaginations.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
experience? pray tell me about it
i want to venture into the business wink
Really? cheesy

all I can say is good luck cool

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Depends
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by misspicy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Really? cheesy

all I can say is good luck cool
please now, can't you help a sister? sadsad
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Depends
on cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
on cheesy
/in misspicy 's voice/ his wallet grin

Naah, it depends on if he is Phyno or Phyno's younger brother or Phyno's manager, etc grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Naah, it depends on if he is Phyno or Phyno's younger brother or Phyno's manager, etc grin
hahahhahaha misspicy don hear am grin

Ok i kind of like dnt like to date girls who got crushes on musicians.. Am worried they will climb on the stage and declare their submission to him. Like throw away their pants for him or go unclad..
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hmmm. one of many who says d truth. unlike some who wud boast no guy can hurt their heart, bt they end up every nite crying their eyes out bcus of a guy. *Clap For You* come nearer let me put on ur neck a deserve medal.

You looking good. eehh, hv said it b4. dnt mind me jor, ur beauty has confused my thoughts nd imaginations.
smiley
smiley
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by misspicy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
cheesycheesygrincheesygrin

smart girl,its all about his wallet baby winkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Most of the ones on this section are so immature, they don't deserve to even hump a leg grin

I think it'd depend on his personality & the kind of comments he makes. If he's the mouthy type that only talks about yansh all day & everyday, probably not.
so u want to judge people by the comments they make online and thinks that attitude online will be same offline
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by misspicy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
hahahhahaha misspicy don hear am grin

Ok i kind of like dnt like to date girls who got crushes on musicians.. Am worried they will climb on the stage and declare their submission to him. Like throw away their pants for him or go unclad..
abi wink
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

abi wink
spicy spicy... How is life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See: Why Men Like Big Butts – New Study Explains / 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.