Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,588 members, 7,847,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? (5030 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
punkyveer cmon, u havnt met dem offline yet. Most online personalities are very much distinct from reality, even the likes of durentt, darven etc may be responsible guys in reality.. So dnt eva judge
URE 100% RIGHT
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/in misspicy 's voice/ his wallet grin

Naah, it depends on if he is Phyno or Phyno's younger brother or Phyno's manager, etc grin
Wouldn't that be bad? I mean you mrsphyno right? cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:

you mean people like sweetorgasms, durent and softapple?
guy take ur time. "softapple is the best guy that any lady cud ask of, "i know what im saying.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/in misspcy 's voice/ his wallet grin

Naah, it depends on if he is Phyno or Phyno's younger brother or Phyno's manager, etc grin
SMH
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
I move around..but I frequent here

ada nwa mma,o bu maka na ufodu ndi mmadu na ekwujo mere i jiri si na onweyi ha, gi na ya ga ayi.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
babe
hi smiley
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

ada nwa mma,o bu maka na ufodu ndi mmadu na ekwujo mere i jiri si na onweyi ha, gi na ya ga ayi.
ndi nzuzu Ka nku eba...and besides am in a serious relationship
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Most of the ones on this section are so immature, they don't deserve to even hump a leg grin

I think it'd depend on his personality & the kind of comments he makes. If he's the mouthy type that only talks about yansh all day & everyday, probably not.
we have decent brothers here sis....
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Wouldn't that be bad? I mean you mrsphyno right? cheesy
picture this; the first day his manager invites me, presumably to their recording studio and I'm just sitting there quietly and smiling and then Phyno comes in to record and then -missing text here- grin

Cool story right grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by braine(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mzdivacious:
never actually met up with one before,but i could recommend a few with brains.besides people judge based on romanceland a lot.like hello there are other sections out there
there are good guys on here. Besides, I've never seen you anywhere except the Romance section.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hi smiley
hw r u smiley
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
am nt saying u shoulnt engage or more. ma na ihe nnekwu bu ka ihapu i na ekwu udi okwu a
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
firstking01:
we have decent brothers here sis....

Does "most" mean "all" to you? I don't need you to tell me that, I can judge someone's character on my own. Thanks.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

am nt saying u shoulnt engage or more. ma na ihe nnekwu bu ka ihapu i na ekwu udi okwu a
okay sir anugo mu...LolZ.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
am not sayin u shouldnt get engaged bt all saying is,u shouldnt make that kind of statement
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

so u want to judge people by the comments they make online and thinks that attitude online will be same offline

Yeah. Problem?

Thought he was asking the LADIES & their personal views on the subject matter, so what's with the quiz? That's how I feel & that's that.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by firstking01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Does "most" mean "all" to you? I don't need you to tell me that, I can judge someone's character on my own. Thanks.
owk....
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

judge me
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It just sounds pathetic to me when some guys go 'oh not all of us are xxxxxxxx' what the hell. angry
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

please now, can't you help a sister? sadsad
You are Smart lady so stop teasing me sad
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

picture this; the first day his manager invites me, presumably to their recording studio and I'm just sitting there quietly and smiling and then Phyno comes in to record and then -missing text here- grin

Cool story right grin
Em I'm missing the picture. You're already mrsphyno so why thrill over something that is already yours?. cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

judge me

It's my 1st seeing your moniker, so..
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Most ladies wud say a big alphabet NO here. but what most of them do in secret wit these same nairaland guys is beyond human imagination. Those whose emails, mobile numbers, whatsapp, facebook or bbm do work wil understand what am saying. And that punkyVeer girl,..always acting as if her bf/fiance is worth abv all nairaland guys. i wont even be surprise if her bf/fiance is nt just a nairalander bt they also met on nairaland. that is if she does hv a bf/fiance. Cheers!
A round of applause for you. They would say no but the Ruth is they want you. Don't take what they say here real. If you doubt me. Send a pm to the ladies that have commented and set up a date, you'd be suorise that out of 6, 4 are willing to date you even sex involved. I have dated Nairalander, many of them are a sharp contrast to what they project online.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Free101:

Miss, someone's comment does not justify that person, even though I slightly agree with you.
There are those who brings their characters online, either bad or good, while there are those who uses their online personality as an alter ego.
Most importantly is getting to know the dude's personality on a more physical and interactive level
Those who bring thier character online, they are many and many hide thier character especially the silent observers- fear those ones.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Free101(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
artisticallyart:

Those who bring thier character online, they are many and many hide thier character especially the silent observers- fear those ones.
Dude, am a silent observer; well most times, rarely do comment, only when its necessary or when I see it as fun. BUT am not to be feared!
And neither am I advertising myself in anyway, I've met several ladies online ranging from 2go, eskimi, mxit, facebook e.t.c even Nairaland itself, but I doubt if any of them have ever regretted knowing me because majority of them are still friends with me after the romp!

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It just sounds pathetic to me when some guys go 'oh not all of us are xxxxxxxx' what the hell. angry
they just have to proof they mister nicecheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Em I'm missing the picture. You're already mrsphyno so why thrill over something that is already yours?. cheesy
lol. that what somewhat more of a whim and a prophetic moment, when I chose this moniker. Hope u grab grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol. that what somewhat more of a whim and a prophetic moment, when I chose this moniker. Hope u grab grin
Course I do. Anyway, how's you? That is aside the obvious. LOL.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's my 1st seeing your moniker, so..
ok then
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Course I do. Anyway, how's you? That is aside the obvious. LOL.
Excellent grin Hope u are too
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Excellent grin Hope u are too
I'm cool like that. Chilling and spilling.

So what's you, you disappeared during our last convo, you never replied the 411 I asked. LOL.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm cool like that. Chilling and spilling.

So what's you, you disappeared during our last convo, you never replied the 411 I asked. LOL.
Haha cool people don't say "I'm cool like that"tonguegrin

Oh? Adim very sorry then..... What was it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Bestie Needed / How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.