Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? (5022 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Would you date a male Nairalander and probably go as far as having sex without worries that he might come online to share your escapades.

Over to you ladies.

This one is hard ehn! I know. grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Most of the ones on this section are so immature, they don't deserve to even hump a leg grin

I think it'd depend on his personality & the kind of comments he makes. If he's the mouthy type that only talks about yansh all day & everyday, probably not.

6 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Most of the ones on this section are so immature, they don't deserve to even hump a leg grin

I think it'd depend on his personality & the kind of comments he makes. If he's the mouthy type that only talks about yansh all day & everyday, probably not.
punkyveer cmon, u havnt met dem offline yet. Most online personalities are very much distinct from reality, even the likes of durentt, darven etc may be responsible guys in reality.. So dnt eva judge

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Maxi112: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
punkyveer cmon, u havnt met dem offline yet. Most online personalities are very much distinct from reality, even the likes of durentt, darven etc may be responsible guys in reality.. So dnt eva judge
bro! she is right ooooo.... if I where on her shoe I will do same

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Maxi112:
bro! she is right ooooo.... if I where on her shoe I will do same
u still dont get it do u...
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe some of us still have hope. cheesy

But If I were a lady, I would really avoid the lousy ones.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

dah babe is damn ugly wink
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like the kind of one who only talks about relationships and astrology all day right?

I know the feeling. LMAO. grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Truth is some people met on Nairaland and even got married after. Seems that can only happen on other sections since the guys on romance section are mostly trolls, e-warriors, female bashers e.t.c.
Sometimes I wonder what the girls do on here.
Honestly ladies, are you on romance section just to post comments or do real hook ups.
I really wanna know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Maxi112: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
u still dont get it do u...
undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

you mean people like sweetorgasms, durent and softapple?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:

I tell ya!

They really give mature guys on here a bad image.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Like the kind of one who only talks about relationships and astrology all day right?

I know the feeling. LMAO. grin

Whatever. Talking is an art & requires great skill, brosephine grin It goes far beyond than just opening your mouth & start vomiting alphabets. It compels you to THINK, AND THEN string those thoughts into sensible sentences tongue SHE uses her mind when she speaks & doesn't sit on the keyboard & mindlessly start typing away with her ass cheesy NOW that's WHERE the difference lies, old boy smiley

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by raziboi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
i can buh it depends.... .

razi
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Free101(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Miss, someone's comment does not justify that person, even though I slightly agree with you.
There are those who brings their characters online, either bad or good, while there are those who uses their online personality as an alter ego.
Most importantly is getting to know the dude's personality on a more physical and interactive level

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
never...not even on a monthly salary.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
Why does everything have to do with money. grin

Are you just another typical igbo chick?

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by midehi2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
cheesy
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
brandnew3:
Why does everything have to do with money. grin
Are you just another typical igbo chick?
do you know your figures of speech?..and yes am Igbo ..typical

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
yes they can
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

do you know your figures of speech?..and yes am Igbo ..typical
Why don't you correct what I wrote up there. Olodo!
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
I would like to rape stfuareuGod so he can actually shut the Bleep up after resetting his brain.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
brandnew3:
Why don't you correct what I wrote up there. Olodo!
typical...lol
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
typical...lol
So?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Mzdivacious(f): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
a little too prejudiced,are you?
op its not a sin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mzdivacious:
a little too prejudiced,are you?
op its not a sin
lol maybe...but seriously have you seen the guys on here?.......they are everything but gentle......
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Most ladies wud say a big alphabet NO here. but what most of them do in secret wit these same nairaland guys is beyond human imagination. Those whose emails, mobile numbers, whatsapp, facebook or bbm do work wil understand what am saying. And that punkyVeer girl,..always acting as if her bf/fiance is worth abv all nairaland guys. i wont even be surprise if her bf/fiance is nt just a nairalander bt they also met on nairaland. that is if she does hv a bf/fiance. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Mzdivacious(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
lol maybe...but seriously have you seen the guys on here?.......they are everything but gentle......
never actually met up with one before,but i could recommend a few with brains.besides people judge based on romanceland a lot.like hello there are other sections out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mzdivacious:
never actually met up with one before,but i could recommend a few with brains.besides people judge based on romanceland a lot.like hello there are other sections out there
I move around..but I frequent here
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
adasexie cmon.... Alright even if a nice guy in romanceland asks u for a date, will u accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Hair Styles. Ladies,which One Is Your Best Style? (pics) / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.