Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? (5036 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
artisticallyart:

A round of applause for you. They would say no but the Ruth is they want you. Don't take what they say here real. If you doubt me. Send a pm to the ladies that have commented and set up a date, you'd be suorise that out of 6, 4 are willing to date you even sex involved. I have dated Nairalander, many of them are a sharp contrast to what they project online.
what they post online doesnt matter to me, what concerns me is what their heart says when having a private chat wit them. just dat am nt d kinda kiss nd tell dude,..hmmm!
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Haha cool people don't say "I'm cool like that"tonguegrin

Oh? Adim very sorry then..... What was it again

LOL. Actually its a song by a group called Digable Planet, rebirth of the sleek is the title and the chorus is "I'm cool like that".

Love the song because its full of rhymes, everything ends with "I'm cool like that".
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Free101(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It seems as if something is wrong with your head.
Right?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. Actually its a song by a group called Digable Planet, rebirth of the sleek is the title and the chorus is "I'm cool like that".

Love the song because its full of rhymes, everything ends with "I'm cool like that".
Wow what an interesting band name..... I'll look them up.
See ur niche taste grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wow what an interesting band name..... I'll look them up.
See ur niche taste grin
Oh cool, please do, you'll love the song, believe me, its really "cool like that".

You'll find I have niche (awesome) taste in many things aside music. cheesy

And thanks for the compliment. LOL.

So what genre of music are you into? And please don't tell me Naija. Lol.
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
braine:
there are good guys on here. Besides, I've never seen you anywhere except the Romance section.
errm i think u are saying the same thing i said in other words
ps i frequent diaies,family,politics n occasionally religion
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
lefulefu:
they just have to proof they mister nicecheesy

Yeah like anyone gives a shìt
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh cool, please do, you'll love the song, believe me, its really "cool like that".

You'll find I have niche (awesome) taste in many things aside music. cheesy

And thanks for the compliment. LOL.

So what genre of music are you into? And please don't tell me Naija. Lol.
Oh? What else do u have awesome taste in? Clothes? Food? Women? grin

I'm into hip-hop lol, J.Cole & Kanye embarassed embarassed
But I listen to everything; mostly indie, alternative, r&b.... Fave singer is Amy Winehouse rip
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh? What else do u have awesome taste in? Clothes? Food? Women? grin

I'm into hip-hop lol, J.Cole & Kanye embarassed embarassed
But I listen to everything; mostly indie, alternative, r&b.... Fave singer is Amy Winehouse rip
LOL. My awesome taste is just centred on life. cheesy My beliefs are exotic.

Cool. I use to like Kanye, that was during the days of College Dropout, but now, hell no. My taste for hip hop/rap is strictly old school.

Amy Winehouse. Not bad, not many girls listen to such music, jazz, classical jazz, soul etc... I'm impressed. Tell me, do you listen to New Age?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. My awesome taste is just centred on life. cheesy My beliefs are exotic.

Cool. I use to like Kanye, that was during the days of College Dropout, but now, hell no. My taste for hip hop/rap is strictly old school.

Amy Winehouse. Not bad, not many girls listen to such music, jazz, classical jazz, soul etc... I'm impressed. Tell me, do you listen to New Age?
What does ur signature mean... The only thing I know there is Pacem = Peace

Lol I like old school too but I'm only learning it.... Nas and Biggie and Tupac.

I don't listen to New Age lol, I don't even know what it is. Just heard of it; but the one thing I know is that I don't like Pop music.....
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by joseph1832(m): 12:55am On Dec 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

What does ur signature mean... The only thing I know there is Pacem = Peace

Lol I like old school too but I'm only learning it.... Nas and Biggie and Tupac.

I don't listen to New Age lol, I don't even know what it is. Just heard of it; but the one thing I know is that I don't like Pop music.....
Oh really. Then you're missing. New Age rocks. Nothing as soothing as it. It calms your nerves and helps you relax. And I wonder why you don't like pop?

There are other ol' school rappers you should listen to, try and listen to Brian Nubian or even Rakeem Allah. These two got game. Lol.

My signature, Cis Vis Pacem Parabellum mean "If you want peace, prepare for war".
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by 2sex(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
u still dont get it do u...
dude she is very right abeg.. what's there to get again?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
king.lekan.. He is a nice guy tho

When would they just ban your IP? undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
adasexie:
sorry don't know him
undecided

Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:
undecided
Lmao.....
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by donbenedict(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

When would they just ban your IP? undecided
u should b thankin me grin for having ur best interests At heart grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2015
adasexie:
Lmao.....

Oh thank goodness u saw the humour in that grin grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
u should b thankin me grin for having ur best interests At heart grin

Best interest? undecided

warris ur game plan this time? Cos i know u r up to no good. angry
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh thank goodness u saw the humour in that grin grin
what...it's very funny n I like that guy...he gets me lol
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2015
adasexie:

what...it's very funny n I like that guy...he gets me lol

Aha!!! Interesting. grin

He gets u? shocked.... oops sowi just saw the 'lol'. grin

So am guessing u are not the oyinbo on ya profile?
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Aha!!! Interesting. grin
He gets u? shocked.... oops sowi just saw the 'lol'. grin
So am guessing u are not the oyinbo on ya profile?
keep guessing....lol
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2015
adasexie:

keep guessing....lol

Nope am absolutely sure its not u. grin
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by adasexie(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Nope am absolutely sure its not u. grin
ok let's leave it at that then....lol.. . . people
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by kinglekan: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2015
adasexie:

ok let's leave it at that then....lol..
people

Most definitely miss. wink
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Best interest? undecided

warris ur game plan this time? Cos i know u r up to no good. angry
haba, na bad thing to signal babe for u? Alright na... No wahala
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Johnsown1(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
i want to date a nairaland gal any gal available. bt u should nt ask me of cash for nw
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
donbenedict:
punkyveer cmon, u havnt met dem offline yet. Most online personalities are very much distinct from reality, even the likes of dure ntt, darven etc may be responsible guys in reality.. So dnt eva judge
you are very stupiid angry wat are u trying to say nw. Take time ooooh angry
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Genea(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
brandnew3:
Would you date a male Nairalander and probably go as far as having sex without worries that he might come online to share your escapades.

Over to you ladies.

This one is hard ehn! I know. grin
i have met only 2 nl guys,i didnt date dem,bt dey r cul,i aint d meeting kinda person
Re: Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Genea:
i have met only 2 nl guys,i didnt date dem,bt dey r cul,i aint d meeting kinda person
Will you go on a date with me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend???? / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / How_ Girls_ Would_ Be_ In_ 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.