Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Never Been Approached By A Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Been Approached By A Guy (63576 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Is There Any Hot Girls That Don't Get Approached By Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry
i will like to meet her den d story will change
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by mikron(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
schumastic:

A PIC OF HER TO SEE IF ITS TRUE AND IF YES, THE MODES ON NAIRALAND WILL ASK HER OUT grin grin
it's MODS
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by flokii: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Beauty at times might be a curse rather than blessing..

guys will avoid her because they'll think she has more than enof suitors... why waste time chasing her

I am guilty of this... I tend to assume a lot
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
The girl na mumu. Make she toast guy she dey wait make guy toast am.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by flokii: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kizito2nv:
.if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe.e so the other 1s wjere not officail abi inonsens
hey!

are you gay?... cos ur profile shows 'm' and u're talking about having bfs..
wat could be going on?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by schumastic(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
mikron:
it's MODS

same noni
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Kennedyiheme: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
zenar:

loool u funny cheesy cheesy
did you send him a PM already?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Samsonklin(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry
Pm me for a private chat
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by flokii: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chrisx1x:
something is not just right here.IMO
1.your story may be fake (She is beauty and young,yet no amire?my friend stop lying)
2.she may be possesed by a spiritual husband,suffering from generational curse or e b like say she b ogbanje
3.maybe she has an irritating behavour (even girls with the worst behaviour stil gets attention from d male folks)
THERE IS SOMETHING U ARE NOT TELLING US.

I agree with you on number 3)

I av witnessed it mysef back in d uni.

we had this lab session... chm lab, we were paired into groups from various faculties..

there was this particular lady... as pretty as hell (she too fine) and a SU for that matter. Then there was this other guy in our group that said somtin to her (i dunno what he said tho.) you need to see disgrace.. it was too harsh

tho d guy sef get as he be.. make I no call am worwor grin buh d girl had no chill atal..

everyone startd avoiding her like a plague... Sister in d lord o
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by chccho(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op can't lie this is hard to believe, its either she is not ad fine as u claim or maybe she no even fine.. Cos no how wey girl go fine reach a guy must have approached her..post her pics let's see 1st
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by blessingee: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
How did i get here Someone should pls re-direct me to a sensible thread... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by just2endowed: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
I guess there story for the guys too.
Quote me if u need original romoss solo series PowerBank.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
people go dey turn themselves & relation to their friends for faceless forum again. Well you are of ur papa d devil under d earth d number 1 liar
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
drnairalov:

You know that Porsche dealership at Victoria Island, I've never entered the gate before. I like to respect myself. cry cry
hehehe.... like say you know.... e get as girl go fine reach, guys go dey fear to approach for fear of insults...
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by whytepawn1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.
Ada if that's you on your profile pic... then I'd say you are smoking hot... never mind I said that... I appreciate good things..
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by timmy7(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
they must be doing her... sad
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
What sort of fable is this?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by imma2(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

What is she waiting for? She should go to TB's church
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
kudoxs:
It's normal. Attractive people get less attention cause most people think they already have a lot of friends and maybe a lot of admirers in their life.
this is my story, this is my song! ive neva had a serious relationship. insecure girls

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by donj84: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

Yes its true..
1)there are ladies that are just too beautiful that some guys will just assume that she has a boyfrnd or
2) a lady dat is very tushed, some guys will assume they don't have d resources that can meet up with the style of the lady
3) A lady that is very intelligent pushes most guys off especially wen the guys are average or below average

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by domopps(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
stupidity:
your friend or you?
Send me a PM, ur prayers are answered.

Stupidity has taken over you...... do u really no what she's batling with?

You better don't intervene in what God is doing in her life....

Cheeeeers
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Dimmy20(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
CAC straight.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Philadelphia: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Maybe she has mouth odour cry
That could be doing the trick you know wink
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by ipreach: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
Let her send me mail on otuchrist1@gmail.com
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

ok no wahala! I want to genuinely ask her out just send me her number, no send pix i no wan cut morale.....cool
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by blakky97(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
wait oh. forget ur friend first. is that you @ dp?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by blakky97(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.
official lol. which one is unofficial?
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by msbbash(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
stop lying , say the truth and be free . na u
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Abugab(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Witches for her village don mess for her body and so she dey smell to any potential toaster or suitor
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by martphreak(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=slimzypink post=41027485]I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry[/quot stowie for d gods.....dis is anoda mumulicious post hittin FP.....dis is a lie directly from d pit of Hell...endtime lie
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Mafking(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
u wan use style tell us say u too fine abi...
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all ''if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..'' i hail you oh cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.