Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... (17501 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:
I hate being funny..these girls wil just Friend Zone you angry

Brother you deserve a medal a cookie a scholarship a plate of pancake, that's so true... They will say they need a funny guy, when you start being funny they will just zone you sad
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

only on your left cheek, that's odd... Attention like "this babe na jjc"

nah...attention like someone from no where would be like 'hey, cute dimple, whatsup?'...even when you are clearly in no mood for clavers.. and how's it odd?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

no no no thank u i don't needles and i don't like artificial things, am made of me and me alone, contented And always to be myself only

haha, na joke I dey ooo.... never para...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
xkris11:

One sided.
yeah...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

nah...attention like someone from no where would be like 'hey, cute dimple, whatsup?'...even when you are clearly in no mood for clavers.. and how's it odd?

Lol, you are trying to avoid them from using that pick up line. It's not odd sha but dimples are usually found on both side of the cheek....
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

Brother you deserve a medal a cookie a scholarship a plate of pancake, that's so true... They will say they need a funny guy, when you start being funny they will just zone you sad
The whole thing tire me...
They'll just chill with you to laugh and later follow that guy weh no dh smile enter room.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

Lol, you are trying to avoid them from using that pick up line. It's not odd sha but dimples are usually found on both side of the cheek....

it's just quite boring...yeah right, my siblings have got theirs' on both cheeks....buh I've got mine on one. quite odd tho...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

it's just quite boring...yeah right, my siblings have got theirs' on both cheeks....buh I've got mine on one. quite odd tho...
No it's not odd, its special Which makes you special.... kiss.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:

The whole thing tire me...
They'll just chill with you to laugh and later follow that guy weh no dh smile enter room.
grin They will say when you joke too much you are immature, kai na that one day pain me.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

No it's not odd, its special.

hehehehe...
odd

special

only you....tongue
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe...
odd

special

only you....tongue
grin lets just say the dimple is out of this world, its special and odd.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by flokii: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... odd
special
only you....tongue

careful o
he wants to your cannaland... you get shey?
nothing is special rara
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

grin lets just say the dimple is out of this world, its special and odd.

ahhhhann!!! I got the drill now....
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
flokii:

careful o
he wants to your cannaland... you get shey?
nothing is special rara
really? cannaland on nl?....you gas be kidding..
I'm sure you know me better than this....
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Leriebloom(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hate the fact that i am too trusting.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

really? cannaland on nl?....you gas be kidding..
I'm sure you know me better than this....
will you go and sleep pls? Thank U
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

will you go and sleep pls? Thank U

lol...ahhhh...I didn't tell you?....I'm a night crawler.... b.t.w...wah you still doing up?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm.... Deep thread grin
My voice is almost inaudible when I'm very nervous

I'm not as tall as I would like

I'm not as slim as I would like

When I get very angry I can hear my heart pounding in my ears and it's annoying
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin

undecided
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin

Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...ahhhh...I didn't tell you?....I'm a night crawler.... b.t.w...wah you still doing up?

well, just seeing to it that you get to bed before I do... The responsible Daddy that I am.. wink
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

well, just seeing to it that you get to bed before I do... The responsible Daddy that I am.. wink

WTF? wah kinda 'daddy' is dah?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

WTF? wah kinda 'daddy' is dah?

Lool. chillax ! just E-Daddy, what kind of Daddy was your 'dirty' mind brewing b. t. w? cheesy
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by danbrowndmf(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just because I don't initiate sex when ladies visit me, as a result of this, they have tagged me an impotent

*nobody should quote me * cool
LMAO!
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin

Th3se 'happens' to everybody...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin

Every single one of Th3se 'happens' to everybody...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lool. chillax ! just E-Daddy, what kind of Daddy was your 'dirty' mind brewing b. t. w? cheesy

dunno? you probably think you are old enough to have my mate as a daughter....you know, dah kinda daddy...buh I got you tho...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by danbrowndmf(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
*1 Very unserious human being...

*2 am a bloody cheat (ever since something happened to me)

*3 I easly trust people alot.

*4 i joke alot & people tend to take it serious..it has cost me alot of things e.g unwanted enemys.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

dunno? you probably think you are old enough to have my mate as a daughter....you know, dah kinda daddy...buh I got you tho...

lol. well, daughters take care of their daddies, don't they?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

lol. well, daughters take care of their daddies, don't they?
of course... buh tatz if you are old enough to be one...right?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Monalisa185:

of course... buh tatz if you are old enough to be one...right?
Maybe I'm not lol, brotherly love then?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by perkynoble(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
undecidedI hate the fact that I love with all my heart, I trust easily and am not as tall as I want to be
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Holyfield1(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
It's almost like am scared of people...

I don't associate well with them... always alone.
For that people starts looking at me as if I got pride..

I hate my life..

Sincerely wish I could be THE FREE FLOWING DUDE EVERYWHERE I GO

But am not it's almost like am weird

Every time am always alone that's the only time I feel comfortable...

I hardly go out in the day... cus am scared off people looking at me...
You just narrated my life...I'm in exactly the same shoe with you..I mean exactly cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.