Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... (17499 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Johnsown1:

once u have my seed in u.
Am pretty that our first daughter most carry it. And her own will the nicest.cos it is the combination of the dimples of both parents

lol...this dude yaff psychokolo ooo....you have it all planned out....hehehehe.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Johnsown1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

don't u want our first daughter to have it. so let make it happen, and her name will be Johnmona
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Johnsown1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

don't u want our first daughter to have it. so let make it happen, and her name will be Johnmona
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by killsmith(f): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2015
I tell people my problems easily......
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Debbielam(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2015
i am an extreme introvert...smtimes i feel like i need help.....
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
The topic speaks it all for itself....
Let's know if it's by default or God built you that way...i know there must be this aspect of your life you felt nature cheated you, tho,we are all different and unique in our different ways, yet there's this aspect of your life u feel if it was nt there, you would 've been a "perfect being", it could be a particular attitude you 've been battling with to change, or people tell you, you have pridesad...owk, mine is...people are always demanding from me.....they don't wanna know if i 'v got money or not, the thing tire me sefsad....and i don't know how to say no most times, even as a student...not asif i flaunt the little i 've got...they just keep demanding from me...tho, i'm growing up to understand the reason shasmiley...another part of my life i dnt really like is...i'm an extremist, and i'm too frugal, i love with all my heartsad, i hate this one eh...most time people mistake my frugality for insultsad...lets hear yours...don't come here and tell me you 've got none, cos, we know some of you here alreadycheesy...oya, let's keep the ball rollingcheesy...

I want to be a BILLIONAIRE but still far from my target. It really gives me sleepless nights...angry
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Bespiel: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2015
I easily get uninterested in Ladies.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
dukeolumde:

I want to be a BILLIONAIRE but still far from my target. It really gives me sleepless nights...angry
hahahahaha...u dnt become a billonair overnightsad....if u really wanna be a billonaire, follow d footsteps of billonairessad....read books abt billonaires...and dnt be desperate abt it.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by TopeQs: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2015
iceberylin:
I hate being funny..these girls wil just Friend Zone you angry
I can relate to this..........I know that feeling cry
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by TopeQs: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
20bc:

grin They will say when you joke too much you are immature, kai na that one day pain me.
mehn.......I got peeps in the same shoe as I am......

cry sad..
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by TopeQs: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Debbielam:
i am an extreme introvert...smtimes i feel like i need help.....
I'm an introvert, but not the chronic type.......I just don't socialize much because I don't like it.....

if I'm to hate something about me, it is the fact that I'm too shy........cry
but nairaland exposed me........so I don't think you need help, just friends.........

I'm here anyways, nice to meet you.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by TopeQs: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
MzBreezy:
First and foremost I hate my body.... It's OK... Like pple say it's more Dan ok I hv dat shapey African woman tingy goin on jst rite but I wish I was real skinny like dat girl in duro. I HATE HATE HATE D FACT THAT I HAVE STRETCHMARKS AND AM NOT EVEN FAT... I hate d fact dat it has restricted me so much frm participating in teenly activities like swimming... Wearing shorts nd tins like dat. I hv dis horrible feet I cnt rili pull of heels.. I hate d fact dat m such a loner I hv no frnds... I dnt do social media xcept nairaland nd whatsapp. I love d fact dat i read novels alot nd watch movies cos it has rili helped my vocabulary.. I hate d fact that my conscience judges me too darn much.. Like even wen I dnt brush my teeth. I hate d fact dat if my life was a movie it'll b about tins dat go on in my mind as I hardly physically display my brilliant abilities.. I hate d fact dat most times I take vanity a wee bit too far. I hate d fact dat I spend recklessly nd so stupidly I dnt knw wat to do . my impatience too.. But all in all m a grateful to God for keeping alive nd my family.

always love yourself bae.......you're the only version of yourself......always know that no one else can be like you to your family, so you're special.......
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by abdrazak: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
I know it and my friends usually talks about it.

I'm a gentle type in all ramifications but once I'm offended, its hard to forgive and forget. Its currently affecting my relationship.

Inshort, I don't have a forgiving spirit and heart.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Guy you won't understand, when you stay indoors all day and prefer staying alone. I've lost a lot if things I value because of it.
When am indoors, I lock myself in to make sure non of my friends notice am indoors cause I want to be alone
do u have girlfriend at all?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by faith551(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
do u have girlfriend at all?
LOL. No
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

LOL. No
jesus! you are now a man o! you should be having fiancee by now
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Igemburg(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
My looks, wana be ugly to some extent, babes see me as d ladies guy. That is the reason behind me not having a crious relationship. angry
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by faith551(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
jesus! you are now a man o! you should be having fiancee by now

Hahahahahahaha, brother my story long ooo, am not the type of guy any lady will want to be with right now
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahahaha, brother my story long ooo, am not the type of guy any lady will want to be with right now
why? because you are broke, or what? forget that.. even that lady isn't perfect.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by faith551(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why? because you are broke, or what? forget that.. even that lady isn't perfect.

No, Am far from broke. But I might not make the best of company
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by allyon(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
The fact that i let utmost betrayers go scot free
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by sparkleRed(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
It's almost like am scared of people...

I don't associate well with them... always alone.
For that people starts looking at me as if I got pride..

I hate my life..

Sincerely wish I could be THE FREE FLOWING DUDE EVERYWHERE I GO

But am not it's almost like am weird

Every time am always alone that's the only time I feel comfortable...

I hardly go out in the day... cus am scared off people looking at me...
$

Lemme be ur frnd! Come here sugar
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

i guess you grew up alone.. like one or two siblings
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
hahahahaha...u dnt become a billonair overnightsad....if u really wanna be a billonaire, follow d footsteps of billonairessad....read books abt billonaires...and dnt be desperate abt it.

Ok. Thanks bro.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by faith551(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i guess you grew up alone.. like one or two siblings

No, I have 5 junior siblings
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

i guess you grew up alone. like one or two siblings
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by SkinnyDude(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

No, I have 5 junior siblings
i have only one sibling. a little girl... just me and her. am improving now. before, i can't walk comfortably on the road
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by faith551(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i have only one sibling. a little girl... just me and her. am improving now. before, i can't walk comfortably on the road

Lol,
Well mine is a different case
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
dukeolumde:

Ok. Thanks bro.
u wc
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Debbielam(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
TopeQs:

I'm an introvert, but not the chronic type.......I just don't socialize much because I don't like it.....

if I'm to hate something about me, it is the fact that I'm too shy........cry
but nairaland exposed me........so I don't think you need help, just friends.........

I'm here anyways, nice to meet you.

nice to meet u too .....i think mine is cos am an only child nd i have always been alone most of the time so i dont go out or mingle nd all that
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
That's a very big one, bro. With each passing day, you're going down the drain. This is more or less, a case of low self esteem, and it's a big psychological problem, even though people in this part of the world - Africa(Nigeria) - do not see it as a big deal, but the truth is that it is.

As a man, you need to rise up. Man up. If you don't do something about it now, I'm afraid you'd always live in the shadows. You'd always feel defeated even before you tried. A man with such a problem won't be able to be in charge (of his family). You need some self assurance, and from within. You need therapy, brother. And fast
! smiley

I really need help.. can I have your. Pin maybe you can help..

Cus what you just wrote is exactly what's happening to me here
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by JoeCutie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

I really need help.. can I have your. Pin maybe you can help..

Cus what you just wrote is exactly what's happening to me here
Lol. I'm not a therapist though, but here's my pin anyway: 514837AB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.