Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... (17500 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2015
pinceprinz:

Every single one of Th3se 'happens' to everybody...
Not at all true wink
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Monalisa185(f): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
pinceprinz:

Maybe I'm not lol, brotherly love then?
haha...Nobe only brotherly? iffa hear...nl-boyfy love...lol...seems cool right?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin
My voice is almost inaudible when I'm very nervous

I'm not as tall as I would like

I'm not as slim as I would like

When I get very angry I can hear my heart pounding in my ears and it's annoying

Girl please, you are flawless!
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

haha...Nobe only brotherly? iffa hear...nl-boyfy love...lol...seems cool right?

yesss! grin
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Pheals(f): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Since I can't talk, oya kindly tell me what you dislike about me.. *im serious oooo cheesy
wow I have not seen any thing

I only smile at your post
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by donbenedict(m): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2015
perkynoble:
undecidedI hate the fact that I love with all my heart, I trust easily and am not as tall as I want to be
its alright dear, u are a good girl.. And u have a good heart
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Pheals(f): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
hey, ion tink u need to shout, or u need a drug...just be serious wit d expression on ur face...i tink dey wit read meaning and adjust imediatelysad
no no people don't know if am mad...
I show it on my face but dey knew am too cool so dey joke with it
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Johnsown1(m): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

haha, na joke I dey ooo.... never para...
ok,bt if agree to be the mother of my unborn kids,am pretty sure that will inherit it
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 16, 2015
My diastema, just too wide.
I trust too easily
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2015
I too dey always para easily, I mean physically not online here oo, I mean when people see me they think am a dindinrin so they take me granted, and then i'll vex to a level that even deep down I feel some how
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by poshestmina(f): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2015
My hard to forgive heart

I get angry too much this days and I end up spoiling so many things at the end of the day

Am "Tom boyish "
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Mjshexy(f): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Abbykem:
My diastema, just too wide.
I trust too easily
And they end up disappointing you right? That's life for u dear, the weak point is always the target but it's good to always have a backup plan ok...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Pheals:
no no people don't know if am mad...
I show it on my face but dey knew am too cool so dey joke with it
hmmm..i like u
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

I can't cry cry.... grin grin
y??
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

it just attracts some kinda unwanted
attention... sometimes, I end up concealing
a smile...
hhahaha...bt itz berra of na...dnt u tink so, cos smile is contageoussmiley
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Not that I dislike it, buh sometimes I feel bad wen such tinx happen n even vow to change, buh next thing I will renege. Though I feel happy most of the time, helping out gives me feeling of fulfilment.
@d phrase...feeling and fulfilment..i tink dats ur calling in life...just keep doing it, buh be cautious abt it.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2015
adepeter26:

I don't but they're taking my meekness for granted...

Well, i wont desist from been cool, nice & gentle to people
berra of...cos m sure it will land u @smwer gud one daycheesy
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2015
faith551:

Na so I see am
hahahaha...bt i knw introverts dat love demselves na...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:

Yes, that's what I dislike about myself.
hmmmm.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by adasexie(f): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
the attention I get....sometimes it chokes me......
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
cokacoola:
I hate the size of my dickionary, too biq for my likinq and too small for my qirlfriend's likinq cheesy cheesy
chai
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Johnsown1:
Soft heart,give people people too and don't like asking people things more than once
dis is virturous bro...just be doing it controllably, asin moderately.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Mjshexy:
And they end up disappointing you right? That's life for u dear, the weak point is always the target but it's good to always have a backup plan ok...
Yeah, tanks. I'm working on it. Just trusting myself only
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Mjshexy(f): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Abbykem:
Yeah, tanks. I'm working on it. Just trusting myself only
You re welcome. That's better
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
berra of...cos m sure it will land u @smwer gud one daycheesy
Yea. Thanks wink
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by iceberylin(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

grin They will say when you joke too much you are immature, kai na that one day pain me.
And they feel like u'll kiss and tell...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Johnsown1(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
dis is virturous bro...just be doing it controllably, asin moderately.
it seems that that is failing me cos the that i gives don't care returning the favour
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
adepeter26:

Yea. Thanks wink
u wc...ah jhes cweated a twead sequel to dat of yestaday...u can visit it nw and tell us wah adore in u, ur +ve sidecheesy
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
y??

I don't know, am shygrin
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by 20bc(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
iceberylin:

And they feel like u'll kiss and tell...
WTF, who doesn't do that....
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by iceberylin(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

WTF, who doesn't do that....
Lol...where is the joy grin
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
jamex93:
The fact dat i dont easily get angry
Its a good thing nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.