Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... (17466 Views)

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Spikkylee: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yoruba
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Pidggin(f): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmm.... Deep thread grin
My voice is almost inaudible when I'm very nervous

When I get very angry I can hear my heart pounding in my ears and it's annoying

Lol the voice, me too, but I have overcome it.

As for the anger, it doesn't happen often nowadays grin
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by nerdfrost(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let's see umm. I dislike the fact that I didn't pursue my art in the university. I dislike the fact that I don't even know how to approach a gal,I'm dead serious. I also dislike the fact that I'm just too caring
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by TopeQs: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Debbielam:

nice to meet u too .....i think mine is cos am an only child nd i have always been alone most of the time so i dont go out or mingle nd all that
oh, you grow up alone.....that may be the cause. well just try to relax around people and be free.........that doesn't mean you should force yourself, if you are not feeling your environment for a while then have a change of space for a few days or so, to a place you wanna be, believe me......that'll help a little bit........feel free to chat on social media that should help you on conversation skills......
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lol. I'm not a therapist though, but here's my pin anyway: 514837AB.
You what'sapp send me your no ldrew692@gmail.com

I appreciate
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by blayde(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
I dislike that i'm so handsome & get too much attention.

Drives me nut at times.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Debbielam:
i am an extreme introvert...smtimes i feel like i need help.....

If U ar nt d shy type then it is nt a problem,been d only child might d cause,bt i sense u ar an ajebutter girl,as in omo get inside,ur parent dnt let u go out u ar always indoor,thats d cause,since frm ur childhood u dnt go out much,dat was hw it become part of u,the solution is just make alot of friends both guys and girls,i was once shy and introvert b4 bt nw i have improve,let me give u d code,just join a club or sumtin,like me nw,i join a dance group,i join a basket ball team, football team and i skate,so i join skaters team,u see per week i get to meet many pple,both girls and boys,and there is no way u guys wont interact,frm there u will get friends,if u have friends visit them often and let then visit u too,wit time ur conversation skills will improve,and staying indoor wont interesting as b4,just try it,just join any club
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
It's almost like am scared of people...

I don't associate well with them... always alone.
For that people starts looking at me as if I got pride..

I hate my life..

Sincerely wish I could be THE FREE FLOWING DUDE EVERYWHERE I GO

But am not it's almost like am weird

Every time am always alone that's the only time I feel comfortable...

I hardly go out in the day... cus am scared off people looking at me...

This is serious,u ar dieing of low self esteem and lack of confidence,sorry to ask ar u nt dat handsome or u ar disfigured in any place,if nt den its good,the solution is just make alot of friends both guys and girls,for starter dnt woo any girl frm nw on,just make friends wit girls,nt all girls ar meant to be date some ar better off as a friend,by having many girl friend is a sure way of boosting ur confidence,and have many guy friend dats nt a problem nw,i was once shy and introvert b4 bt nw i have improve,if u have problem making friends just join a club or sumtin,like me nw,i join a dance group,i join a basket ball team, football team and i skate,so i join skaters team,u see per week i get to meet many pple,both girls and boys,and there is no way u guys wont interact,frm there u will get friends,if u have friends visit them often and let then visit u too,wit time ur conversation skills will improve,and staying indoor wont interesting as b4,just try it,just join any club,every weekend dnt stay at home,if u ar a football fanatic just go to viewing centre and watch or go field and play ball,just find something do,bt dnt stay at house,go out,wit time u will get comfortable around pple

Goodluck
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by bossofallboss(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
It's almost like am scared of people...
I don't associate well with them... always alone. For that people starts looking at me as if I got pride..

I hate my life..
Sincerely wish I could be THE FREE FLOWING DUDE EVERYWHERE I GO
But am not it's almost like am weird

Every time am always alone that's the only time I feel comfortable...
I hardly go out in the day... cus am scared off people looking at me...
shiit bro u ar suffering....cum out of ur shell!
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
blayde:
I dislike that i'm so handsome & get too much attention.

Drives me nut at times.

i can relate to dis,do u prefer been ugly
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
20bc:

Where is the dimple...Who doesn't like a girl with a dimple, it makes them very cute..
help me tell her....smtin most ppl r praying for...
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
My high taste for the opposite sex.if u aint pretty and tall, i just cant mingle with u.

My pride and arrogance is another thing(still working on it though)
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

This is serious,u ar dieing of low self esteem and lack of confidence,sorry to ask ar u nt dat handsome or u ar disfigured in any place,if nt den its good,the solution is just make alot of friends both guys and girls,for starter dnt woo any girl frm nw on,just make friends wit girls,nt all girls ar meant to be date some ar better off as a friend,by having many girl friend is a sure way of boosting ur confidence,and have many guy friend dats nt a problem nw,i was once shy and introvert b4 bt nw i have improve,if u have problem making friends just join a club or sumtin,like me nw,i join a dance group,i join a basket ball team, football team and i skate,so i join skaters team,u see per week i get to meet many pple,both girls and boys,and there is no way u guys wont interact,frm there u will get friends,if u have friends visit them often and let then visit u too,wit time ur conversation skills will improve,and staying indoor wont interesting as b4,just try it,just join any club,every weekend dnt stay at home,if u ar a football fanatic just go to viewing centre and watch or go field and play ball,just find something do,bt dnt stay at house,go out,wit time u will get comfortable around pple

Goodluck

Thanks.. really appreciate
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I love everything about me

If i d opportunity to come back to dis world again, it will be in dis same body
hmmmm
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
hmmmm
Wat is hmmm
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat is hmmm
narring sweerysmiley
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
narring sweerysmiley
Am suspecting dat ur hmmmm
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Am suspecting dat ur hmmmm
hahahaha...owk, unleash wats on ur mindcheesy
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
My jaws

They are too high,close to my eyes giving me that smilling kinda look,like am always smilling,even when am dying inside.
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
hahahaha...owk, unleash wats on ur mindcheesy
For now i will keep it a secret

But just know dat i gat my eyes on u

Am watching ur every move
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Jaycool18(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
ma incredibly skinny legs
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
For now i will keep it a secret
But just know dat i gat my eyes on u
Am watching ur every move
hahahahaha...y dnt u have a profile pix?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
hahahahaha...y dnt u have a profile pix?
Cos i don't feel like putting any pics
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Cos i don't feel like putting any pics
hmmm, ur soundint too straight and forewardsad
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
donbenedict:
Urm

By big head

My height

My ass(its just big) gays beware!!!!

My urm brain.. Thinks nutty things too much

My trusting people too quickly attitude.. Yeah, totally dnt like dat..
I just d look you sha
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
I hate being an introvert wish I can just step out a lil out of the box
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm, ur soundint too straight and forewardsad
I don't like beating around the bush
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I don't like beating around the bush
hmmm, a typical of d kinda women i have a soft spot forsad
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm, a typical of d kinda women i have a soft spot forsad
I taught men don't like blunt women
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I taught men don't like blunt women
are u blunt?, tot u said u dnt beat around d bush?, which means ur always urself and natural?
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2015
firstking01:
are u blunt?, tot u said u dnt beat around d bush?, which means ur always urself and natural?
Me not beating about the bush means am blunt

I say things d way i see it, d way i feel, not minding wat people think
Re: What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... by firstking01(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Me not beating about the bush means am blunt

I say things d way i see it, d way i feel, not minding wat people think
and i told u i love u just the way u are nasad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.