Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot (3792 Views)

Men Rubbing Powder On The Face,is It An Act Of Gayism / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by octopusfreaky(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
ournaijablog:
The plight of a same sex couple in Africa is nothing to write home about; I have read some shocking stories, been a real life witness and also seen some online videos of how they are ridiculed, harassed and sometimes murdered.
Majority of the African population condemn this form of sexuality because they term it an abomination, they say it is not right for a woman to love another woman likewise a man, an African man would say if you are ‘Gay’ you are possessed by a demonic spirit and should go see a clergy.

I saw a video online sometime ago about two lesbians caught in Nigeria, in benin city. They were stripped naked by guys and videoed, those same guys kept telling those girls to do on camera what they were doing in their room; such humiliation, one of the guy goes ahead to say “oh na why u no wan gree for me be dis ehn, if I de talk to u, u go de do like man abi”. Who are we to judge? How has it become our business to castigate others because their sexual preference does not go well with ours? What happened to the civil right of a human being?. Few years ago, I witnessed the most inhumane treatment a fellow human being could melt on another.

This particular Gay man liked another man and was bold enough to tell him his feelings, instead of this other guy to tell him he was straight he went ahead to deceive him telling him, he also was interested in him and wouldn’t mind having a relationship with him. They went on shopping sprees together and had romantic dinner, now when it got to having sex this other guy called his friends and beat this gay guy up beyond recognition till the police was called. How inhumane can one be? What gives us the right to trample on other people’s feelings? What makes our preference of sexuality right to us?

Have we all noticed that most same sex people are beginning to despise God?, why? Because the religious bigots have made it their sole purpose to tell them God doesn’t love them, they are an abomination in the sight of God and they would rot in hell. Jesus wasn’t a fool when he preached about ‘LOVE’ he wasn’t a fool either when he said not one sin surpasses the other, he wasn’t a fool when he told those in the bible who wanted to stone the adulterous woman “if ye be without sin cast the first stone” why can’t we all learn to live in peace, being gay isn’t infectious loving them would not make you gay neither will it make your children one.

As I have grown I have come to wonder, if as the Christian faith teaches that being gay is demonic, does that mean almost half the world’s population is possessed?. I have seen kids stigmatized because they behave like the opposite sex; even adults are not left out if you’re suspected of being gay in a neighborhood well I cannot bear to think of what will become of you. Who loves to be stigmatized? No one, if I knew how to turn off my Gay switch in other for the shame and humiliation to stop wouldn’t I turn it off? Why would I want to be pointed out on the street for my sexuality? If I were indeed possessed why has such evil spirit refused to depart from my body, well believe it or not being gay does not make you possessed, you were born that way, it took time for the western world to accept it and one day African nations would realize it is not a curse to be who God made you to be.

The Nigerian government has passed a bill saying anyone caught in such lewd act should be arrested and if you as a neighbor was aware of such behavior and didn’t report to the necessary authorities’ jail time awaits you. What gives the government the right to stamp on my freedom of association? , most of those who passed the law engage in such acts; do I complain when you prefer underage women to fully matured ones? Nor do I complain about you being heterosexual? No, do I complain when you engage in BDSM? No do I complain when you have your threesomes? Men wouldn’t mind getting in bed with two women touching each other, they call it fun and adventurous and say as long as there is a man there it isn’t lesbianism, such gibberish, then i would like to know why is my sexual preference a challenge to your existence? I would like an answer to that.

Is it not bad enough that I cannot express myself in public with the one I love? Must you come into my home to harass me? And when you see me on the street must you point fingers at me? I am a human being first and foremost and should be treated as one before my sexual preference comes in to play. If you do not understand me as a person how would you understand why I would choose to love someone who’s the same sex as I am? Why don’t you get to know me before judging me? Is your blood any redder than mine?
Africans are judgmental and hypocritical; they would prefer a pedophile over someone who genuinely loves another. Love has always been the answer to many questions, love and understanding goes a long way so does stigmatization, I would rather you love me than stigmatize me.

Now I do not care if you lot think me gay or not, this is an original piece about how I feel and how several millions of LGBT’S are feeling in the world today if only everyone can speak up on their behalf, the bully would stop, the suicide would be non-existent, the hate messages would turn to acceptance and the world will definitely be a better place, remember love conquers all, even God knows that he said love your neighbor as thyself and the golden rule of life states “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”

I am Ibeji Isabella and I stand with LGBT, this is in memory of VIKKI THOMPSON, the transgender who was found dead in a male prison.

https:///post/ournaijablog./2280
kisses for thiss,imagine a chronic fornicator pointing accusing at gayss,,hypocrites of the highest order..
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cybertext:
The day you f@ggs show me two He-goats bleeping each other... that's when I will take you guys serious. I still believe being a Gay is a psychological disorder,
google and youtube should be your friend you would know that about a 1500 same sex species make love with each other wink
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
zanga420:
first of all, I believe in LOVE, that's love to all humans irrespective of whatever.
Then to ur argument, educate me, whats d gay people's view on reproduction?
is tht your sole purpose on earth reproduction? the same way an important man agrees for the wife to get pregnant through invitro with another man's sperm that's their take on reproduction
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by Cybertext(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
ournaijablog:
google and youtube should be your friend you would know that about a 1500 same sex species make love with each other wink

Justifications is allowed .....

I don't have to search Google to know that those 1500species are all in your mind.
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by ournaijablog(f): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cybertext:

Justifications is allowed .....

I don't have to search Google to know that those 1500species are all in your mind.
your thoughts bro you asked and I gave you an answer
Re: Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot by zanga420: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
ournaijablog:
is tht your sole purpose on earth reproduction? the same way an important man agrees for the wife to get pregnant through invitro with another man's sperm that's their take on reproduction
I see.
U dont need to start ur reply with insult.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexist Place To Touch A Woman Besides Her Breast / How To Make A Girl Orgasm (and Become Sexually Addicted To You) / Rate My New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.