Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why I Am Not A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Am Not A Muslim (7710 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by reindeer: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2009
so it bounces back.

Q: why are you a muslim

A: why are you too a christian

Alhaji nice to have you back, but you no try at all, why not just answer the guy's question instead of bouncing back his question.

peace!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2009
Nice one, u try 0, where is it in d bible dat says xtianity is d true path, if u can provide it i will convert to xtian
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2009
Pilgrimage to makkah/madina is obligatory for u once in ur lifetime-hadith, so ur statement shows how ignorant u are
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:40am On Jun 07, 2009
A Muslim is allowed to marry 4 wives only if he can do justice-Quran, concubines isn't allowed, we ain't in slavery era
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2009
Muslim are not killer like u presume, Quran 17:33 on that, d mujahidun re revenging on wat u did to their family kalas
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2009
believers will never enter hell, d siradh is a bridge above hell that every man will pass through, unbelievers will fall
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2009
Abuzola:

believers will never enter hell, d siradh is a bridge above hell that every man will pass through, unbelievers will fall

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and you believe this? shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2009
Unbelievers will fall into d pit of hell, Quran 39:71 Disbelievers will be driven to hell in group
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Unbelievers will fall into d pit of hell, Quran 39:71 Disbelievers will be driven to hell in group

grin grin grin cheesy and you believe "believers" will just stroll over a bridge?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2009
Quran 40:6 Thus has d word of ur LORD been justified against those who disbelieved dat they will be the dwellers of fire
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2009
Thus this has brought the end of doubt whether xtrian will enter paradise, Surely they wil dwell in hell 4eva and ever
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Thus this has brought the end of doubt whether xtrian will enter paradise, Surely they wil dwell in hell 4eva and ever

enjoy your dreams. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2009
Quran 4:57 Allah says ' those who believe and do deeds of righteousness shall be admitted to paradise'
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:24am On Jun 07, 2009
The above verse refute ur statement on lonely jihadist entering paradise and also that hell has no place for a muslim
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:28am On Jun 07, 2009
We are slaves and not son of GOD ! mary magdalene (a prostitute) was called daughter of god, keep on degrading GOD
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2009
Quran 53:19-23 Lata, uzza manata ALLAH have nothing to do with it, it is u and ur fathers who named what u ve named
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2009
@Davidylan: Please don't get caught up with a nightmare that will defnitely come to disbelievers. Hell is not a myth. Summer is coming, and when you are hot, please know that hell will be extremely hotter. And there is no Air Conditioner to turn on. No cold drink to quench the thirst. No fresh Icy or Ice Cream to indulge on. No trees to seek shade from. No picturestic park with people strolling by and laughing children, and lakes and park bench to lazy on. Hell will be a place of torture. Gitmo would be desired by the inhabitants of hell.

@Reindeer: Am watching the sun setting on the Atlantic Ocean right now. I see a murky water, which the bottom can't be seen because of the weakness of the "dying" sun.  THis is a reminder to you, Dave. Perform the experiment and tell us your finding. You don't even have to don a lab coat!

Reindeer, thanks my man. The dude is not serious. I don't wanna my time with playas. He quoted a verse from the Quran, he intentionally quoted it wrongly. Shameful, I will say.

My being a muslim is because Allah guides my heart to it. Therefore I realise that He is my LOrd and God and no partnership with Him. I do not have to have a 3 master, acting as 1. I don't have to wonder if I am worshipping a Master who died, even if only temporarily. My soul longs fo Allah. My heart loves to worship Him. I do not want to enter hell which He promised to disbelievers.

As much as other religion, especially christianity, to run rabid or burst loose and do what I want and hang my hat on a believe that a man died for me, I know that such a belief is warped, unfair and will not come from a Lord Who is Able. He Allah in Islam has allowed me to put my own destiny in my own hand, which is consistent with "free will" tat man has.

Need to say more?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2009
The above verse refute ur statement that ALLAH has daughter, ALLAH rejected the saying of pagan like u did
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2009
On Abdullah: Question: why do xtrian still use d word GOD in worship when before xtrianity d roman take GOD as a sun-god
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2009
Quran 4:110 And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterward seek forgives, he will find ALLAH forgivin & merciful
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2009
The above verse settles ur verdict that ALLAH does not encourage forgiveness, on sharia law it is a decree of policing
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2009
Prophet muhammad performed miracles and prophecy- making food multiply, a cup of water enough for 300 people etc
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:09am On Jun 07, 2009
Prophecy: He predicted the turmoil in d middle east, women will lack shame, tall building will be prevailant etc
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2009
Sir in the morning u will be heading to church, can u tell me where it is written to go to church on sunday ? am waitin
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:42am On Jun 07, 2009
littleb:

@neotic,
Why are you so much worried about the reasons for muslims being a muslim when you already know Islam means submission to the will and commands of Allah. I think it is you who need to face the challenge and defend your opening post.

I am worried. , .I just dont want this thread to be one sided. . . i.e about me.

but I am surprised u have NO reason to be a muslim.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:44am On Jun 07, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic is talking about "Unfair reward" when he opened his thread. And he immediately closed that section with a wrong quote of Surah Mariam verse 71. He concluded that Muslims will enter hell, without any question. All without any exception. That will include the prophet (AS) or prophets (AS) and those who followed them (muslims)!

Indeed, it is an unfair reward, if it is true that all muslims will enter hell, first. But that is not what many verses of the Quran pointed to. In Fatiha, Allah talks about believers praying and been answered with guidiance on the straight path. I am certain that a Merciful God (Rahman) will not turn around and throw them to Hell!

Surah Baqarah immediately start with describing believers, and separate them by deeds from disbeleieving mankind. Let me go directly to Surah Kahf which is a recommended read every friday (from Thursday dusk to Friday dusk; Same calculation as the Children of Israel), towards the end, verses 107 and 108, that the believers (true Muslims) will enter Paradise. A place where there is no hardship. But wait in verses 105 and 106, Allah says about the condition of the disbelievers in their relationship to prophet and prophethood, and the abode of the disbelievers; hell!

Even if I stop here, it is very clear that Allah intends no hell for His Prophets and true believers, mumin, muslims except hypocrites; munafiqun among them. But Allah make s it clear that all disbelievers shall enter hell.

So Noetic, it is chaotic that ou deduce a wrong conclusion from Verse 71 of Surah Mariam. But by the way who is unfair to himself for looking for unfair advantage/reward, except those people who think that some man died for their sins, on a cross! Where is it written that a bearer of burden will bear burden of other people? Is anything practicable about this? Is that anything fair about this, even when the christians; noetic for example says that he will not die and flies off to the sky?

Who is closer to Jesus, Noetic or a disciple? Yet the disciple died already! Will Noetic escape death? Never. My man, you are on the wrong side of reality!

Surah Nasr, is so short. But it stated about not only the that Muhammad will die (those who have no knowledge will not see it), in addition, when the victory (nasr) of Allah comes to you (oh Muslims), and the people are entering Islam in drove, praise Allah and your asking for forgiveness will be accepted (forgiveness of sin, which leads to prevention from entering hell).

Where do you have your idea that muslims will enter hell? Do you think christians will escape it, if a single muslim enters hell? Noooooo!
I am extremely disappointed. So based on all ur koranic knowledge u cannot answer my simple questions?

how then do u plan to convert me or anyone to islam. . . .by violence?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2009
olabowale:

A medical Doctor was killed in the US because of his performances of abortions. Guess who killed this man? A truly devoted Christian. His friend who was interviewed on CNN said that this "killer" is a devoted christian who read the word, eeryday! Such a malaque!

The same people who will kill adults who are already contributing to the society, will be claiming that they are protecting unborn, whose quality is not known, yet.

They play God and they complain about ignorant people from the rank of muslims who are doing the same.

And before David has something to say; you need to know that Masjid on 91st and 3rd avenue in Manhattan held conference and condemn any and all aspect of terrorism already. The Imam declared it is unIslamic. I have been saying that since day One. I guess the funk from lake Erie will not let you hear it, or read my entries about it all the while. You too, Dollar woman (lol) $Osisi.

Noetic, why are you a christian?

I will open a thread in the religion section that addresses this. But u still havent told me why u are a muslim?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2009
reindeer:

so it bounces back.

Q: why are you a muslim

A: why are you too a christian

Alhaji nice to have you back, but you no try at all, why not just answer the guy's question instead of bouncing back his question.

peace!

Why are u a muslim?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2009
Abuzola:

Sir in the morning u will be heading to church, can u tell me where it is written to go to church on sunday ? am waitin

why are u a muslim?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2009
Olabowale has already answered your question

The rest however failed to as usual.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by No2Atheism(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2009
Please answer Neotic's question:

@babs787, @olabowale, @azubola, @lagosboy, @other muslims

Why are u a muslim

----------------------

Is paradise guaranteed for a muslim.

What is salvation according to Islam.

Is salvation in islam a physical thing or a spiritual thing.

The so called "bridge" that believers and non-believers are supposed to cross in the muslim judgement, Is that bridge a physical bridge or a spiritual bridge.

What does a non-muslim have to do to get salvation according to islam.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2009
heheheh noetic's reasons for not being a muslim are some poorly interpreted copy and paste from the internet that are less than 1000 words in all

takes very little to convince him. like his masters, he has never actually opened a quran .are all christians so weak minded cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Between Western Ideals And Islamic Identity / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) / Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.