Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why I Am Not A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Am Not A Muslim (7709 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
How is it that you are enjoying it? Remember it is you who shot yourself in the foot by Allah confusing you! Finally, what content of Allah's heart are you talking about? I think you want me to tell you Allah is a human being and or am His image? Fat chance!

Allah is not what your heart can image up! Unlike man made gods; some looking like humans, some with two heads or multiple limbs, some are other creatures. Allah is not a god that you place in a stationary place like sitting on a throne, etc! Allah says He is above His Throne. Thats enough for me. How He is above it is not my concern because it will only lead me to Hell.

This reminds me of Ebenezer Obey's "Oode to nsho Eledumare, ori egun lo ma ku si!" You know why? He will never be able to see Him.

But then Ebenezer Obey in his disbelieving heart turns around and calls "Jesus" a human male from a woman female mother "God!" Can anyone remind Ebenezer his talking from both cheeks? I think the turn the other cheek is transposed to talk from both cheeks (This one is a joke of reality from me).
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2009
This is what was said by he same people who are saying that the Muslims are confused! Not that they are saying that it is shameful that "no one (Muslim) can say why they are Muslim, or why they can't be not be non-muslim!" Would muslim be the one who should be ashamed by the written statement, of the poster, below:

what a shame . . . . .no one could state why they are not a muslim.

You see, Allah reveals the inner feeling, the truth about a person when He wills it for it to be known.

Am not here to argue about this. I am only making observation(s).
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2009
olabs please stop peddling misinformation.

This is the content of post 97.

what a shame . . . . .no one could state why they are a muslim.

why worship allah when u dont know him? why emulate mohammed when u dont condone his inhuman atrocities?

why EXACTLY are u a muslim?

I dont know where u got that from.

olabowale:

This is what was said by he same people who are saying that the Muslims are confused! Not that they are saying that it is shameful that "no one (Muslim) can say why they are Muslim, or why they can't be not be non-muslim!" Would muslim be the one who should be ashamed by the written statement, of the poster, below:

You see, Allah reveals the inner feeling, the truth about a person when He wills it for it to be known.

Am not here to argue about this. I am only making observation(s).

your observation is irrelevant as it has added little or no meaning to the intended purpose of the thread. Regardless of the contents of post 97, my position on islam is well known. . .isnt it?

olabowale:

How is it that you are enjoying it? Remember it is you who shot yourself in the foot by Allah confusing you! Finally, what content of Allah's heart are you talking about? I think you want me to tell you Allah is a human being and or am His image? Fat chance!

Allah is not what your heart can image up! Unlike man made gods; some looking like humans, some with two heads or multiple limbs, some are other creatures. Allah is not a god that you place in a stationary place like sitting on a throne, etc! Allah says He is above His Throne. Thats enough for me. How He is above it is not my concern because it will only lead me to Hell.

This reminds me of Ebenezer Obey's "Oode to nsho Eledumare, ori egun lo ma ku si!" You know why? He will never be able to see Him.

But then Ebenezer Obey in his disbelieving heart turns around and calls "Jesus" a human male from a woman female mother "God!" Can anyone remind Ebenezer his talking from both cheeks? I think the turn the other cheek is transposed to talk from both cheeks (This one is a joke of reality from me).

Stop missing it all up, olabs. Jesus has no business with why u are a muslim.

Does the moral values of allah and mohammed flow with the dictates of ur conscience?
are u willing to kill as a commandment of allah?
is amputation a big deal to u?
is beheading a big deal to u?
where and what part of ur religion are u encouraged to forgive?
are u comfortable with child brides, temporary marriages in islam?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2009
@Seun Osewa (Chairman/Owner of naira) or who ever can confirm to Nairalanders if the below is a correct entry without any addition or subtraction: please do that for all to see, because the entrant is claiming that I doctored his entry below. Thank you for your efforts.
« #149 on: Yesterday at 04:32:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

noetic2
London

Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim
« #97 on: June 28, 2009, 10:34 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why worship allah when u dont know him? why emulate mohammed when u dont condone his inhuman atrocities?

why EXACTLY are u a muslim?

Report to moderator Logged

knowledge is profitable
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2009
The position of Pharaoh was well known against what Moses brought from his Lord! See what his end was. The position of Ariel Sharon is well known against freedom of the palestinians; chrsitians and muslims alike. See what has become of him!

Oh and everything that is in Quran and what is authenticated about Muhammad (AS) are all okay by me. My heart does not waiver about them. For example, I willnot marry my own cousin, but I have no problems with those who do.

I just like exotic and strange women of "new face and blood!"
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2009
olabowale:

The position of Pharaoh was well known against what Moses brought from his Lord! See what his end was. The position of Ariel Sharon is well known against freedom of the palestinians; chrsitians and muslims alike. See what has become of him!

Oh and everything that is in Quran and what is authenticated about Muhammad (AS) are all okay by me. My heart does not waiver about them. For example, I willnot marry my own cousin, but I have no problems with those who do.

I just like exotic and strange women of "new face and blood!"

please answer the questions I asked u in my last post.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2009
the below was my answer; i doubt if you read anything except adulation of jesus, father, ghost, christianity!

Oh and everything that is in Quran and what is authenticated about Muhammad (AS) are all okay by me. My heart does not waiver about them. For example, I will not marry my own cousin, but I have no problems with those who do.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
olabowale:

the below was my answer; i doubt if you read anything except adulation of jesus, father, ghost, christianity!

Oh and everything that is in Quran and what is authenticated about Muhammad (AS) are all okay by me. My heart does not waiver about them. For example, I will not marry my own cousin, but I have no problems with those who do.

please answer the questions one by one. thank u.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
i do have a life. the thread is why i am not a mulim. so i really have no business in there, since i a muslim. thank you.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
olabowale:

i do have a life. the thread is why i am not a mulim. so i really have no business in there, since i a muslim. thank you.

The thread also asks why u are a muslim. so are u so scared of the reality of the answers to the questions?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 3:14am On Jul 06, 2009
Am Hamzah, Sefullah, Abbass! Can any of you Christians scare me, when we are all under the Heavens of the Al Qadri, Al Wadud, Al Batin, Al Matin, Al Jalal wal Iqram, Al Qahar, Al Alim, Al Ayy? It is not possible. I am a Big Male lion with the biggest mane you can ever see. I have gut, by Allah!

Except, sometimes I have to get busy away from Nairaland!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2009
olabowale:

Am Hamzah, Sefullah, Abbass! Can any of you Christians scare me, when we are all under the Heavens of the Al Qadri, Al Wadud, Al Batin, Al Matin, Al Jalal wal Iqram, Al Qahar, Al Alim, Al Ayy? It is not possible. I am a Big Male lion with the biggest mane you can ever see. I have gut, by Allah!

ok. enough of the boast please answer the questions asked.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by sosisi(f): 4:04am On Jul 06, 2009
olabowale:

Now you are reminding me of Prince Jegede Shokoya
The grandson of Idi of Araba
and the by the grace of God,the only young millionaire in the whole universe
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 06, 2009
Olabowale, abeg go and go as many times as you feel like. You owe no one any explanations, especially noetic who never seems to understand answers to questions.
I believe he pretends not to understand because he has nothing to say.
He is failing in emulating davidylan. . . embarassed .
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2009
fellis:

Olabowale, abeg go and go as many times as you feel like. You owe no one any explanations, especially noetic who never seems to understand answers to questions.
I believe he pretends not to understand because he has nothing to say.
He is failing in emulating davidylan. . . embarassed .

Another IDIOT trying to make an impression.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by sleek29(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2009
reasons i left islam:
1. I couldnt understand why a man i am supposed to see as a role model married a 9yr old and had sex with her.

2. why he had to have 11 wives or concubines (volume 1 no 268), didnt understand why one needs to have more than one wife and still be able to work for God.
3. i dont have the heart to kill (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630)

4. how can i abstain from sin using his teachings when he couldnt do it himself( Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724)

5. He was illiterate

6. Muhammad forbade the game of chess! (Muslim vol. IV, no. 5612) , didnt make sense to me

7 We should drink camel urine as a medicine. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 234)

8. He was bewitched, and told lies and did things while under those spells. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428)

9. He was superstitious about many things and made up weird rules about bathroom duties (Bukhari vol. 1, no. 144; vol. IV, nos. 110, 111; vol. VII, nos. 636, 648, 649, 650; Muslim vol. I, no. 458; vol. III, 3 nos. 5424, 5427)

10.  He was afraid whenever a strong wind blew (Bukhari vol. II, no. 144) and of eclipses (Bukhari vol. II, no. 167).i have witnessed one in my life.

and so many more, how can i live a life like this, its totally insane.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
@Sleek29:
1). Could you tell me if Aisha was born into her father's islam or before accepting islam in the very first few days after the first revelation? Then you will know how old she really was. By the way how do you classify the authenticity of ahadith, if you know what is strong and what is not possible to be ahadith? And is sexual maturity has an age bench mark, all over the world being exactly the same?

2). Show me the concubines stuff while I explain the 11 wives to you: He was a prophet, His condition was different. Read it in Azhab. While I canmary and divorce anytime, he was not allowed to do the same! He was commanded to pray nightly, while I make that choice to do it. He was able to fast round the clock, while it is forbiddenn for me to fast after sunset.

3). I wonder what you will do, if somebody is raping the women you love and they/she is calling you for help and you had a gun and when you wanted to help her, the man pulled a gun to pull the trigger to end your life so that he can go about raping her, and definitely will finish her off after he is finished? What will you do, Mr. tenderheart? I bet if you see your friend mounting your illicit lover, and she is cooperating with him, your heart will desire to end his life, along with hers! The many killers of lovers in America are Christians, not muslims, you know! Go and read before you try to hide your true violent nature by mere lip serve alone!

4). Tell me his sin, and I will tell you how it was blotted out, if he ever committed it!? And how do you abstain from sin uniquely to your new found religion, Christianity?

5). Did any Prophet get a Ph. D.? If an illiterate can have such a great memory like his and made his book simple enough to memorize in the original language he had it written by his companions, then he was a great Professor!

Muhammad Ali, the Boxer was a professor for a day or so in some major University in America, teaching them poetry!

6). And in America we see how people spend countless hours on just a single game, or even move! It could be a waste of time you know, which is the reason for its been "forbidden!"

7). Madonna the singer drinks it. Some women have swallowed male semen. Some men have put their mouth on female virgina. Tell me which is better; camel urine to cure stomach malady or the useless practice of mouth to private organs? I will not be surprised at your answer, since shame may be very remote in some cases with disbelieving!

cool. Three times, at least were recorded in the Bible that jesus got the whispering of the devil. Let me ask you, what is the difference here?

9). The bathroom duties have kept me cleaner than you and makes me not to spend time unnecessarily in this often badly perfumed place! I have not seen a person that says he/she can stand his own excrement and its odor for hours. Even fisheries and its fishy smell smells better. At least you know you can eat the fish, when prepared into a delicious dish. No? Or can anybody do that with their own waste?

10). Are you not at least concerned with heavy wind? Where do you live man? Disaster happens in America in many places, yearly in the "Hurricane Alley" and many places! People loose their lives, and properties. Dont be unreasonable, man. You better come back to islam, before they dress you up for Hellfire party upon death!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by PERVERT9: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
many muslims are muslims because thier religion unlike christainity allows them to

1,MARRY 4 WIVES wink

2,DO CHARMS AND VISIT HERBALISTS AND ALL OTHER RITUALS cry cry cry

3,KILL 4 THEIR RELIGION SO AS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND MEET VIRGINS cry cry

4,SLEEP,RAPE AND FINGER UNDER AGE GIRLS cry cry

5,MARRY AND DIVORCE AT WILL cry cry

6,ENSLAVE THEIR WIVES cry cry

AND ALL OTHER STUPID REASONS THEY CHOSE TO BELIEVE grin

I AM A CHRISTAIN BECAUSE ITS

A RELIGION OF PEACE

IT PREACHES FORGIVENESS

IT GIVES ONE THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

IT DOES NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE

IT DOES NOT FORCE ITSELF ON PEOPLE

IT GIVES ONE PEACE OF MIND

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN{NO ALTERNATIVE ALTERNATHIEF} grin
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by sosisi(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2009
sleek29:

reasons i left islam:
1. I couldnt understand why a man i am supposed to see as a role model married a 9yr old and had sex with her.

2. why he had to have 11 wives or concubines (volume 1 no 268), didnt understand why one needs to have more than one wife and still be able to work for God.

4. how can i abstain from sin using his teachings when he couldnt do it himself( Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724)

5. He was illiterate

6. Muhammad forbade the game of chess! (Muslim vol. IV, no. 5612) , didnt make sense to me

8. He was bewitched, and told lies and did things while under those spells. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428)

9. He was superstitious about many things and made up weird rules about bathroom duties (Bukhari vol. 1, no. 144; vol. IV, nos. 110, 111; vol. VII, nos. 636, 648, 649, 650; Muslim vol. I, no. 458; vol. III, 3 nos. 5424, 5427)

10. He was afraid whenever a strong wind blew (Bukhari vol. II, no. 144) and of eclipses (Bukhari vol. II, no. 167).i have witnessed one in my life.

so you left Islam.
so far I've counted 6 members here who left Islam sometime ago
Welcome to the truth which has set you free
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2009
Noetic, u see when you love your God, all of these things shouldnt even be taken to account atall.

Its like when u love your wife, u would sacrifice alot of things just for her without calculating

So since u take all of theser things into account, therefore its certain that you do not want to be a Muslim but mind you, to be honest, other religions also requires sacrifices one way or another.   smiley
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2009
Gabry:

Noetic, u see when you love your God, all of these things shouldnt even be taken to account atall.

Its like when u love your wife, u would sacrifice alot of things just for her without calculating

So since u take all of theser things into account, therefore its certain that you do not want to be a Muslim but mind you, to be honest, other religions also requires sacrifices one way or another.   smiley

I understand ur point. I was only attempting to make a comparison. well said cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
sleek29:

reasons i left islam:

5. He was illiterate

10.  He was afraid whenever a strong wind blew (Bukhari vol. II, no. 144) and of eclipses (Bukhari vol. II, no. 167).i have witnessed one in my life.

considering your discredited post here:

sleek29:

@ olabowale, The Setting of the Sun

One of the questions which puzzled the ancient Arabs was, "Where did the sun go when night time came?" The Qur'an gave them Allah's answer.

He [i.e. Zul-qarnain] followed, until he reached the setting of the sun. He found it set in a spring of murky water.
(Surah XVIII ( Kahf) vs. 85-86)
We agree with Muslim scholars that Zul-qarnain refers to Alexander the Great (see Yusuf Ali's appendix on this subject in his translation of the Qur'an). According to this surah, Alexander the Great traveled west until he found out what happened to the sun. It went down into and under the murky waters of a pond. When it was completely covered by the water, darkness fell upon the earth.

To the early Muslims, this surah gave the divine answer as to why darkness fell when the sun set in the West. They assumed that the sun, like the moon, was the size perceived by the human eye, about the size of a basketball. Darkness came when with a mighty hissing roar it went down under the dark waters of a pond. They boldly and proudly proclaimed that this marvelous answer proved that the Qur'an was indeed the Word of God.

Today, modern Muslims are quite embarrassed by this passage and try to ignore it or to quickly dismiss it as poetry. But the passage is not part of a poem. Thus it cannot be dismissed as figurative language or poetic license. In the context, it is part of a historical narrative which relates several historical incidences in the life of Alexander the Great.

The mistake was based on the erroneous assumption that the earth was flat. The authors of the Qur'an did not know that the earth was a sphere which revolved around the sun.

i'll keep posting it everywhere until you explain why mohammed thot the earth was flat , THANK GOD FOR PYTHAGORAS

i doubt if any sane person - your fellow fanatics do not fall into that category should take you seriously

you said this here:

5. He was illiterate

and this here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=294309.msg4160337#msg4160337

Hadith 4:393

Narrated Said bin Jubair:

that he heard Ibn 'Abbas saying, "Thursday! And you know not what Thursday is? After that Ibn 'Abbas wept till the stones on the ground were soaked with his tears. On that I asked Ibn 'Abbas, "What is (about) Thursday?" He said, "When the condition (i.e. health) of Allah's Apostle deteriorated, he said, 'Bring me a bone of scapula, so that I may write something for you after which you will never go astray.'The people differed in their opinions although it was improper to differ in front of a prophet, They said, 'What is wrong with him? Do you think he is delirious? Ask him (to understand). The Prophet replied, 'Leave me as I am in a better state than what you are asking me to do.' Then the Prophet ordered them to do three things saying, 'Turn out all the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, show respect to all foreign delegates by giving them gifts as I used to do.' " The sub-narrator added, "The third order was something beneficial which either Ibn 'Abbas did not mention or he mentioned but I forgot.'

he could in fact write which meant he could read.

poor stray lost sheep, you are beyond confused. Your desperation is amazing , really  grin

$osisi:

so you left Islam.

going by his/her poor interpretation of the hadith etal, i seriously doubt if he/she was a real muslim

btw, i doubt if i can count the number of nairalanders who have left Christianity, the great religion of contradictions and impracticality ( which is why you have to keep reinterpreting scripture as the generations go by  cheesy)
and their numbers increase everyday tongue

all this your gragra of trying to source for muslims to fill the gaping void no go work cheesy

too many people are recognizing your truth for the BS it is. must be why y'all keep demonizing Islam - if we can't have you' we'll make sure the muslims don't cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
$osisi:

so you left Islam.

keep on dreaming, do you know how many are threes and fours grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by reindeer: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
The truth isnt that easy for you to see mukina when all you do is quickly delete such posts and lock up threads that seek to show the truth.

If you really think you're up to it and that islam can stand scrutiny, leave threads open for just one month!

guess then there'll be no reason to believe what you currently believe in but hey we all know islam(as it is on nairaland) can never tolerate free speech.

That fact alone is enough for millions of people make up their mind about mooslims!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Sleek29: And Allah knows that I do not loose any sleep over your convertion out of Islam.  While you left it, Allah has replaced your place with several many, in Nigeria and abroad. But am only making observations in bold to your statements which I think it is unobjectively subjective. But of course you are entitled to your own opinions, just in the same strength I, to mine.

« #175 on: July 06, 2009, 10:35 AM »  
reasons i left islam: We are listening and we have the right to critique your veracity of thoughts.

1. I couldnt understand why a man i am supposed to see as a role model married a 9yr old and had sex with her. Marriage he did. her father was an upper class person. There was no abuse or sexual abuse. There was no adultery and even his enemies did not use it to discredit him. I am sure it was an acceptable thing in the society at the time it happened. Now tell me when was this 9 years old bride born relative to the first year of revelation, 10 years before the Islamic calender? Was her father a muslim before she was born or was she born before her father, the first adult male to accept Islam, almost immediately it was established as a religion under the prophetship of Muhammad (AS) I need a clear and concise proofs. Walking away from this will not work for you.

2. why he had to have 11 wives or concubines (volume 1 no 268), didnt understand why one needs to have more than one wife and still be able to work for God. How many should he have had that would have been appropriate, in your eye? Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, yet he was dubbed the "WISE". I guess the number did not deter him. Father Ibrahim was called Allah's friend and he did not have just one wife. Infact, Sarah was his half sister. Definitely a member of the fmily. Whats your point, and it may be that you are one of these guys who can do two things or more at the same time. Many people are multitasking.

3. i dont have the heart to kill (Bukhari vol IV, no. 260; vol. V, no. 630) I wonder when you find a killer standing over you with a gun top end your life, or any one you love, if you have a chance to kill him before he pulled the trigger, you will fight your heart to take the hot lead or do you instinctly work hard to preserve your life and the lives of your loved ones, by killing him, first? No? This is a man whose mother will be childles if you let your heart falter and let somebody who hates you enough to want your body to be lifelesss get the better of you. It is a dumb way to think my friend! Very dumb, indeed. If you dont care about your life, preserve it until you already lost your parents.

4. how can i abstain from sin using his teachings when he couldnt do it himself( Bukhari vol. I, nos. 711; 78; vol. V, no. 724) Yet he holds the key to paradise. Did you see the ahadith which shows that he will be the only person, okay first to have the right of intercession? What tribe are you, man? I think the yorubas need to improve their islam, because I truly believe you are one of these people who carry Islam by just names, and not in the heart. And those who will say I am hard on the yorubas, this is my blood, too. It is a self criticism!

5. He was illiterate  Was there a prophet or messenger (AS) with aPh. D. degree? The oldest University in the world todate was organised by those who followed the innjuctions of this illiterate man (AS). And compare the information in the Quran to any. You will find that the Quran inspires and agitates the mind! So much for his being an illiterate.

6. Muhammad forbade the game of chess! (Muslim vol. IV, no. 5612) , didnt make sense to me Is there anything that is forbidden that you do not understand why, at first glance, except Chess? Chess could be a time water, you know! Those who are managing their time will not sit around to play the game of chess, where a move after the last may take varied period of time, from immediate to many hours and days! THink about it.

7 We should drink camel urine as a medicine. (Bukhari vol. I, no. 234) THe smae reason a person will drink "Agbo" in yoruba land to remedy the sickness he has. Some medicine containssome strange ingredient(s) you know. Yet you get cured by their usages a s specified by those who know more about it than you the patient.

8. He was bewitched, and told lies and did things while under those spells. (Bukhari vol. IV, nos. 400, 490; VII, no. 660; Muslim vol. III, no. 5428) Speak words that are truthful, always otherwise hold your tongue. I will not refer to any prophet in the Bible, but if you read your Bible, you will see a coollection of either lies and evil deads or combination of both coming from some prominnt individuals.

9. He was superstitious about many things and made up weird rules about bathroom duties (Bukhari vol. 1, no. 144; vol. IV, nos. 110, 111; vol. VII, nos. 636, 648, 649, 650; Muslim vol. I, no. 458; vol. III, 3 nos. 5424, 5427) I have used that same rule to show suffistications among many elites whose bathroom etiquette was not different from that of any animal. They pee on themselves or the private organ is not clean and droplets soaking the underpant etc, while the exreta stains the anal surroundings, while they go about thinking they are clean. The first thing I get a person to do, is learninghow to clean properly after using thebathroom. Am sure you now know the difference since you left islam. Before you were restricted in Islam. Now you do what you want how you want it, in the bathroom.

10.  He was afraid whenever a strong wind blew (Bukhari vol. II, no. 144) and of eclipses (Bukhari vol. II, no. 167).i have witnessed one in my life.

and so many more, how can i live a life like this, its totally insane. [b]I am sure you love the new life you have now, where you can do whatever whenever without any restrictions or cautions! The people of noah took the same pasture, and where were they when the flood finally came? They saw it and it was all in jest to them, like any other weather phenom. Except this one is the last one to wipe them out. By the way, when I hear the roar of the thunder and see the lightening, I do not get afraid. I just say Subhannaallah. Allahu Akbar. Laa ila ha ilallah. Astaghafirullah. And I see a whol bunch of people trying to get scared. If am scared it is not the lightening or thunder that concerns me, but the possibility that I may be doing something wrong. But by Alla, so I enter the mode of seeking forgiveness, supplication and remembrance of the Irriesistable, more than I normally would. You see, as I do this, I have hope in my life that Allah will favor me. If He takes my life, He will have Mercy on me so that I will go to jannah. If He spares my life, I will continue to try to improve in His commands. What is is that your life is purposed for  other than the usual; sleep and wake up and eat and procreate?[/b]
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
@$Osisi: « #172 on: July 06, 2009, 04:04 AM »

Now you are reminding me of Prince Jegede Shokoya
The grandson of Idi of Araba
and the by the grace of God,the only young millionaire in the whole universe
I hae nothing against Idi Araba, or Prince Jegede Shokoya, grandpappy Araba; none of those is me. The most important thing about me is my Islam. The rest is gravy.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
so?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2009
Iwo omo noetic kon tie yaa panle ntie. So, ni o tie nso? Kini so noo wa jee? Kore e sowun fun mi!

Omo Toyin yen, nko?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nezan(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
olabowale:

Iwo omo noetic kon tie yaa panle ntie. So, ni o tie nso? Kini so noo wa jee? Kore e sowun fun mi!

Omo Toyin yen, nko?

Well, personally, I am not a muslim today because I dont have the mind to kill fellow human beigns, have sex with babies, marry four wives, believe in a book that is a bad plagiarisation of another book that is centuries older than it, worship a black stone etc, etc, etc, etc, etc ,,,,,,,,
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Nezan: Your statements are just opinions which mean nothing! Your saying it does not mean it is true. I know the truth. I lived in 9ja and now outside. Still on this earth. I have experience and I know that you are not even close.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nezan(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: Your statements are just opinions which mean nothing! Your saying it does not mean it is true. I know the truth. I lived in 9ja and now outside. Still on this earth. I have experience and I know that you are not even close.
You dont need to leave the shores of Nja to know about muslims, islam and violence, moreover, the world is now a global village.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
And we know Islam, and other religions (ways) now that the world is Global village square. I have compare them all, and I choose Islam as my religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Between Western Ideals And Islamic Identity / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) / Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.