Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why I Am Not A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Am Not A Muslim (7712 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by babs787(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Noetic2

please read ur post again. can a non religious person, make any meaning out of it?

Too bad if you STILL would not comprehend the reason stated herein.

This is how we started when you first asked and I responded thus:

I have tasted christianity (once a christian) and others but found no salvation, joy, happiness, peace of mind as I have in Islam.

You further asked:

Start by telling me why EXACTLY you are a muslim?

I responded:

Did you read my post at all? I was like you before accepting Islam, my siblings follow suit, my father did as well but still praying for my mother.

I was born a christian but learnt that it cannot offer salvation and most of Jesus' words have been twisted. Christianity no longer follow Jesus' teachings but that of Paul.

I have tasted christianity (once a christian) and others but found no salvation, joy, happiness, peace of mind as I have in Islam.

You drew me here with this:

When u left christianity . . . . why did u not worship oya, obatala, sango?
Why did u not become an atheist? why did u not become a Buddhist?

I responded to that of not worshipping Sango etc:

I did not because to be factual, they are not different from christianity in so many ways in which two examples are: they named the religion after their founder (man made religion). Also they believe that their prayer would not be answered without having intermediary. Are you satisfied or need more?

On why not an atheist:

I would not become an atheist because I believe in creation. Their arguments have been flawed and even they couldnt boast of one specific atheism.I believe that someone is responsible for my being here and I have a purpose for being here.

On why not a buddhist:

With regards to Buddhist, It is same with christianity, oya, Sango, Obatala because the name is being given after their founders:

Edited: Jesus--- Christ --- christianity
Budha-=== Buddhist
Oya----Oloya
Sango---Onisango
Obatala--- Olobatala

Couple with the above, if you still feel that I have not answered you, then I can not help you further.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2009
what a shame . . . .  .no one could state why they are a muslim.

why worship allah when u dont know him? why emulate mohammed when u dont condone his inhuman atrocities?

why EXACTLY are u a muslim?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Noetic2

Honestly, dis is good question,
And I now ask myself why AM I a MUSLIM
From my own point of view i see it as a simple question and im not here to start quoting verses for u cos u already have a "Mind Set" that the religion is faulty, so if i quote anything is as if im wasting my time.

if i tell u to spell elephant for a million naira you will gladly chant E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T but if i ask u why is it spelt like dat or why was it called like dat in the first place. im sure u wont give a genuine reason .
In dis world we HAVE the RIGHT to BELIEVE in what will give us SATISFACTION and peace of mind in this world and the hereafter (For those dat believe in dat sha)

I am a muslim because i believe in the teachings of the religion (The Oneness of ALLAH, and the Holy Prophet (SAW)), i believe in EVERYTHING stated in the Quran and all the pillars of ISLAM and I dont expect U to ASK me WHY do i believe in the QURAN? 

And about the "Holy Prophet" please and please stop utterances dat ur not 100% sure, some said Aisha was 9, 12 some said 19. No matter what happened "in that area" Allah/God Knows best,  Somethings happen and it will be beyond Human reasoning. And i would advice u not to say any blasphemous thing against the Holy prophet. And Also note that Mary (AS) gave birth to Jesus(AS) when she was 12-14 years.(Im not sure i read it somewhere maybe u can find out)
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2

Honestly, dis is good question,
And I now ask myself why AM I a MUSLIM
From my own point of view i see it as a simple question and im not here to start quoting verses for u cos u already have a "Mind Set" that the religion is faulty, so if i quote anything is as if im wasting my time.

if i tell u to spell elephant for a million naira you will gladly chant E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T but if i ask u why is it spelt like dat or why was it called like dat in the first place. im sure u wont give a genuine reason .
In dis world we HAVE the RIGHT to BELIEVE in what will give us SATISFACTION and peace of mind in this world and the hereafter (For those dat believe in dat sha)

I am a muslim because i believe in the teachings of the religion (The Oneness of ALLAH, and the Holy Prophet (SAW)), i believe in EVERYTHING stated in the Quran and all the pillars of ISLAM and I dont expect U to ASK me WHY do i believe in the QURAN? 

Actually I was going to ask just that. cos ur reasons are not tenable when juxtaposed with other religious beliefs.

And about the "Holy Prophet" please and please stop utterances dat ur not 100% sure, some said Aisha was 9, 12 some said 19. No matter what happened "in that area" Allah/God Knows best,  Somethings happen and it will be beyond Human reasoning. And i would advice u not to say any blasphemous thing against the Holy prophet. And Also note that Mary (AS) gave birth to Jesus(AS) when she was 12-14 years.(Im not sure i read it somewhere maybe u can find out)

Please stop living in IGNORANCE, mohammed's inactions are NOT beyond human reasoning.

Aisha was a 6 year old girl, who mohammed had sex with at 9. he denied her a childhood and psychologically abused her, even her father protested.
And what EXACTLY makes mohammed a prophet, not to talk of a holy prophet?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2009
@Noetic2

Congrats!!!!

U are on ur own,

Every MAN is for HIMSELF,
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by littleb(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
noetic2:

Actually I was going to ask just that. cos ur reasons are not tenable when juxtaposed with other religious beliefs.

Please stop living in IGNORANCE, mohammed's inactions are NOT beyond human reasoning.

Aisha was a 6 year old girl, who mohammed had sex with at 9. he denied her a childhood and psychologically abused her, even her father protested.
And what EXACTLY makes mohammed a prophet, not to talk of a holy prophet?

Muhammad was a prophet like Jesus,Moses and Abraham. You should ask yourself if you have evidence to support your claim. Aisha was given to prophet Muhammad tha same way Mary, Jesus mother was given to joseph.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
littleb:

Muhammad was a prophet like Jesus,Moses and Abraham. You should ask yourself if you have evidence to support your claim. Aisha was given to prophet Muhammad tha same way Mary, Jesus mother was given to joseph.

whats the meaning of this NONSENSE?

you are fast developing a dishonest reputation. how many times have these been proved on this forum? if u dont know that mohammed was involved in a paedophile act, then u probably need to consult ur scholars for more teachings.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by littleb(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2009
noetic2:

whats the meaning of this NONSENSE?

you are fast developing a dishonest reputation. how many times have these been proved on this forum? if u dont know that mohammed was involved in a paedophile act, then u probably need to consult ur scholars for more teachings.

You are very wrong. Define pedophile. Go through the jewish history. How mature could a girl be for her to be given out for marriage? You need proper training on history and culture first. Then, we check your bible to find out what is depicted as pedophile.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2009
littleb:

You are very wrong. Define pedophile. Go through the jewish history. How mature could a girl be for her to be given out for marriage? You need proper training on history and culture first. Then, we check your bible to find out what is depicted as pedophile.

an adult who is sexually attracted to children

so tell me is mohammed a paedophile or not?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by littleb(m): 1:30am On Jul 01, 2009
Prophet Muhammad, prior to his Prophethood, he opposed injustices in his community, he defend the helpless and restore usurped rights to their owners. He was so trusted to extent of being calling him the most truthful and trusworthy. Despite the moral corruption in his community, he lived an extraordinarily chaste and perfectly disciplined life. There was no trace of sexual immorality in his life. Most paedophic had traces of sexual immorality in their youth age. Considering marriage to Aisha supported by the whole communities and bride parents, at young age, the same way Mary(Jesus mother) was given to Joseph at young age is an absurd and insult to divinity. Whoever inclined to such belief is an unbliever, never a Jesus followers. What a lost fellow!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2009
littleb:

Prophet Muhammad, prior to his Prophethood, he opposed injustices in his community, he defend the helpless and restore usurped rights to their owners. He was so trusted to extent of being calling him the most truthful and trusworthy. Despite the moral corruption in his community, he lived an extraordinarily chaste and perfectly disciplined life. There was no trace of sexual immorality in his life. Most paedophic had traces of sexual immorality in their youth age. Considering marriage to Aisha supported by the whole communities and bride parents, at young age, the same way Mary(Jesus mother) was given to Joseph at young age is an absurd and insult to divinity. Whoever inclined to such belief is an unbliever, never a Jesus followers. What a lost fellow!

is mohammed a paedophile or not?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by sosisi(f): 2:12am On Jul 01, 2009
littleb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
a man of dog that had sex on his mind with various women was chaste?
A man that bedded over 50 women including wives,slave girls,random women,family members is chaste?
Does chaste have a separate Islamic definition?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 01, 2009
$osisi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
a man of dog that had sex on his mind with various women was chaste?
A man that bedded over 50 women including wives,slave girls,random women,family members is chaste?
Does chaste have a separate Islamic definition?

grin cheesy a muslim simply regurgitates what he's been programmed to say by rota. I'm not sure he even understands what "chaste" means.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:37am On Jul 01, 2009
Can any of you Christians, man or woman tell us that at 25, he or she was or is still a VIRGIN? David, go on and spill the beans in your "Jesus thumping motif." $Osisi, sorry I know you are a mother, but at 25 we wanna know, the Medical School days, uh?

At 25, in Makka over 1430 years ago, Muhammad was a Virgin! You people should speak after thinking. Is any of you chaste at 25? And HIV/AIDS was already here before anyone of you turned this age and it didn't stop you from sampling some food you have no business eating.

I have sex on my mind, yet an still chaste, because I dont do it with anybody am not married to! Could chaste be defined differently and not include a person who does not sleep with persons he is not married to? And am chaste because of Islam. Yes sir and yes ma. I cant lie and this is not a confession.

I know those of you who will say that you did not have intercourse so you are still a virgin. VIRGIN, and being Chasted means you do not voluntarily get involve in a sexual act, with or without coital! Muhammad did not go near that up to the age of 25 when he married a 40 year old twice married woman!
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2009
@Noetic2

Aisha was already engaged to a non Muslim man named Jober Ibn Al-Moteam Ibn Oday. Back then, the people of Mecca did not object to Aisha's engagement to Jober because she was physically big enough and tall enough to be considered for marriage. Her parents saw that and they engaged her to Jober. The only reason why Aisha's father, Abu Baker Al Siddeek, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad engaged Aisha for 2 years before he married her. All Muslim scholars agree 100% that Prophet Muhammad and Aisha were engaged for 2 years before marriage. However, some say that she was 7 when she got engaged and 9 when she got married. Others say that she was 9 when she got engaged and 11 when she got married. I personally think that it makes more logical sense to say that she was 9 when she got engaged to Prophet Muhammad and 11 when she got married, because if she were 7 when she got engaged to the Prophet, then how old was she when she first got engaged to Jober? I don't think she was big enough and mature enough to get engaged with Jober before the age of 7. I don't think her parents would have allowed it.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2009
@Noetic2

From the little research i just made (Which u did not do before ur previous postings) These are the "Qualities" of a pedophile

1. "Low self esteem.

As well as being married to Aisha, he was also married to many other women during his life. He wasn't certainly suffering from low self-esteem. Therefore, this does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

2. "Lack of impulse control.

As has been mentioned before, Muhammad waited for at least two years before consummating the marriage. Therefore, this point of 'lack of self control' does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Also, fasting during Ramadan requires abstention from sexual relations. Why would Muhammad practise this if he had no self-control?

3. "Denial.

Muhammad never once denied having sex with his wife. Also note the use of the term 'victim'. Aisha could not be described as a victim. Therefore, this does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

4. "History of previous pedophile activity.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has no history of pedophile activity whatsoever. Also, as I pointed out, all of Muhammad's other wives were adult, and there is no evidence of him being obsessed with children. Therefore, this doesn't apply to Muhammad.

"Poor family relationships

Although he was orphaned at a young age, Muhammad was always very close to all his family members, and advocated that whosoever cuts the bond of kith and kin, he/she would be denied paradise. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad

5."Low IQ

Despite being illiterate, Muhammad had a reputation for being a very bright young boy, an excellent trader, and an extremely wise man. Therefore, this point does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

6. "Loneliness, depression and relationship needs

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) wasn't suffering from depression when he married Aisha. Also, low self-esteem, loneliness, and difficulty to establish relations could not be attributed to Muhammad.

7. "Having been themselves sexually abused

This certainly isn't true. I HAVE demonstrated that, despite the fact THE HOLY PROPHET Muhammad married a nine-year old girl (or eleven), he could NOT be considered a pedophile.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Noetic2 (Please read my previous 2 posts and this CLEARLY before replying)

It is probably at Nazareth that Joseph betrothed and married her (Take Note: MARY was BETROTHED to JOSEPH before conceiving JESUS) who was to become the Mother of God. When the marriage took place, whether before or after the Incarnation, is no easy matter to settle, and on this point the masters of exegesis have at all times been at variance. Most modern commentators, following the footsteps of St. Thomas, understand that, at the epoch of the Annunciation, the Blessed Virgin was only affianced to Joseph; as St. Thomas notices, this interpretation suits better all the evangelical data.

When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse [b]Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.

Source: The Catholic Encyclopaedia
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by ronkeenuf(f): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
To all muslims who have been responding, may Allah increase you all in knowledge, amin

To all nnon muslims who have contributed, including the poster, thank you for making me a better muslim

To the question, why am I a muslim?

I am a muslim because Islam is the only worthy region. Before I became a muslim, I asked myself, is there God? Does He care to be worshipped? If He does, how does He want us to worship Him? Did He lay down specific ways or would not mind if one says thank you occassionally?

To answer all these questions, I became neutral because I knew if I were otherwise I would only choose my way and hence fool myself believing I'm fooling someone else, i.e., God. In the course of my research and toughts( of creations around me), I realised there is God who created all things around me, who is worthy to be worshipped. Then the question became HOW.Then I asked myself, how do I worship this God? I thought of the major religions in which I noticed its followers worship God persay; christianity and Islam. I studied the tenets of both religions, I noticed christianity recognises God but like every other religion, someone is placed between as if one can not reach God directly.Reasons for this intermediary(ies) are not reasonable. islam encourages reasonability, as a muslim you have to KNOW. From my research and indept reasoning, there is only one God. I say indept reasoning because all creations, when reasoned about, point to the unity of our creator. It was and is Islam that portrays this fact. It is only in Islam that one gets to feel the awesomeness of God and give all due glory to Him. One thing is for sure, it has not been easy because Islam is heavily attacked, directly and indirectly, but like they say, the wrong way is always wide and smooth while the right way is narrow and rough.

I'm a muslim and am proud to be one. May Allah make me one till death, amin.

Salamalaykum  wink smiley
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2

Aisha was already engaged to a non Muslim man named Jober Ibn Al-Moteam Ibn Oday. Back then, the people of Mecca did not object to Aisha's engagement to Jober because she was physically big enough and tall enough to be considered for marriage. Her parents saw that and they engaged her to Jober. The only reason why Aisha's father, Abu Baker Al Siddeek, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad engaged Aisha for 2 years before he married her. All Muslim scholars agree 100% that Prophet Muhammad and Aisha were engaged for 2 years before marriage. However, some say that she was 7 when she got engaged and 9 when she got married. Others say that she was 9 when she got engaged and 11 when she got married. I personally think that it makes more logical sense to say that she was 9 when she got engaged to Prophet Muhammad and 11 when she got married, because if she were 7 when she got engaged to the Prophet, then how old was she when she first got engaged to Jober? I don't think she was big enough and mature enough to get engaged with Jober before the age of 7. I don't think her parents would have allowed it.

Where in the haddith is any of these recorded?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2

From the little research i just made (Which u did not do before ur previous postings) These are the "Qualities" of a pedophile

1. "Low self esteem.

As well as being married to Aisha, he was also married to many other women during his life. He wasn't certainly suffering from low self-esteem. Therefore, this does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

2. "Lack of impulse control.

As has been mentioned before, Muhammad waited for at least two years before consummating the marriage. Therefore, this point of 'lack of self control' does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Also, fasting during Ramadan requires abstention from sexual relations. Why would Muhammad practise this if he had no self-control?

3. "Denial.

Muhammad never once denied having sex with his wife. Also note the use of the term 'victim'. Aisha could not be described as a victim. Therefore, this does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

4. "History of previous pedophile activity.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has no history of pedophile activity whatsoever. Also, as I pointed out, all of Muhammad's other wives were adult, and there is no evidence of him being obsessed with children. Therefore, this doesn't apply to Muhammad.

"Poor family relationships

Although he was orphaned at a young age, Muhammad was always very close to all his family members, and advocated that whosoever cuts the bond of kith and kin, he/she would be denied paradise. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad

5."Low IQ

Despite being illiterate, Muhammad had a reputation for being a very bright young boy, an excellent trader, and an extremely wise man. Therefore, this point does not apply to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

6. "Loneliness, depression and relationship needs

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) wasn't suffering from depression when he married Aisha. Also, low self-esteem, loneliness, and difficulty to establish relations could not be attributed to Muhammad.

7. "Having been themselves sexually abused

This certainly isn't true. I HAVE demonstrated that, despite the fact THE HOLY PROPHET Muhammad married a nine-year old girl (or eleven), he could NOT be considered a pedophile.

what is the significance of this finding to mohammed's inaction?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2 (Please read my previous 2 posts and this CLEARLY before replying)

It is probably at Nazareth that Joseph betrothed and married her (Take Note: MARY was BETROTHED to JOSEPH before conceiving JESUS) who was to become the Mother of God. When the marriage took place, whether before or after the Incarnation, is no easy matter to settle, and on this point the masters of exegesis have at all times been at variance. Most modern commentators, following the footsteps of St. Thomas, understand that, at the epoch of the Annunciation, the Blessed Virgin was only affianced to Joseph; as St. Thomas notices, this interpretation suits better all the evangelical data.

When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse [b]Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.

Source: The Catholic Encyclopaedia
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

I cant find this in my bible. did u get this from allah's original bible?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
ronkeenuf:

To all muslims who have been responding, may Allah increase you all in knowledge, amin

To all nnon muslims who have contributed, including the poster, thank you for making me a better muslim

To the question, why am I a muslim?

I am a muslim because Islam is the only worthy region. Before I became a muslim, I asked myself, is there God? Does He care to be worshipped? If He does, how does He want us to worship Him? Did He lay down specific ways or would not mind if one says thank you occassionally?

To answer all these questions, I became neutral because I knew if I were otherwise I would only choose my way and hence fool myself believing I'm fooling someone else, i.e., God. In the course of my research and toughts( of creations around me), I realised there is God who created all things around me, who is worthy to be worshipped. Then the question became HOW.Then I asked myself, how do I worship this God? I thought of the major religions in which I noticed its followers worship God persay; christianity and Islam. I studied the tenets of both religions, I noticed christianity recognises God but like every other religion, someone is placed between as if one can not reach God directly.Reasons for this intermediary(ies) are not reasonable. islam encourages reasonability, as a muslim you have to KNOW. From my research and indept reasoning, there is only one God. I say indept reasoning because all creations, when reasoned about, point to the unity of our creator. It was and is Islam that portrays this fact. It is only in Islam that one gets to feel the awesomeness of God and give all due glory to Him. One thing is for sure, it has not been easy because Islam is heavily attacked, directly and indirectly, but like they say, the wrong way is always wide and smooth while the right way is narrow and rough.

I'm a muslim and am proud to be one. May Allah make me one till death, amin.

Salamalaykum  wink smiley

You have said NOTHING.

What u have said up there CANNOT be the product of a research. what stops u from listing chronologically meaningful points as listed in the OP to explain why EXACTLY u are a muslim. All u have written about a god and how to worship him is meaningless in this context.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by muhsin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
ronkeenuf:

Salamalaykum wink smiley

Wa'alaiki Salam,

LOL grin, ronkeenuf,

Are you not afraid? I bet if they could they would eat you alive after reading this. cheesy
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Noetic2
Truly Truly (I am sorry to say) you are pretty dumb, i gave u a link to a catholic encyclopaedia are u are talking of Allah's bible,
ok, ow old was mary and joseph when they got married? (Answer the question if u think u are smart)

U already have a wrong mind set about islam, so if ur not ready to dialogue just shut up and get a life.

As a muslim, I would never call Joseph a Child Molester, nor would I refer to the "Holy Ghost" of the Bible, that "Impregnated" Mary as a "Rapist" or "Adulterer".
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2
Truly Truly (I am sorry to say) you are pretty dumb, i gave u a link to a catholic encyclopaedia are u are talking of Allah's bible,
ok, ow old was mary and joseph when they got married? (Answer the question if u think u are smart)

U already have a wrong mind set about islam, so if ur not ready to dialogue just shut up and get a life.

As a muslim, I would never call Joseph a Child Molester, nor would I refer to the "Holy Ghost" of the Bible, that "Impregnated" Mary as a "Rapist" or "Adulterer".

grin did u make ANY sense? why are u so bitter? grin
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
Haba!!!! Bitter ke? I was just a bit , (sorry if ur offended though) but at least, try to answer my question How old was mary when she gave birth to jesus and ow old was the 2 of them (Mary and joseph) when they got married.

About Aisha, just google it (Aisha and Jober Ibn Al-Moteam Ibn Oday ), stion,

But on the long run (Try as much as possible to be 100% SURE of something before u jump into conclusion)
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

Haba!!!! Bitter ke? I was just a bit , (sorry if ur offended though) but at least, try to answer my question How old was mary when she gave birth to jesus and ow old was the 2 of them (Mary and joseph) when they got married.

I honestly did not answer this cos in my opinion it is evasive. joseph, mary and christianity are not the subjects of this thread.

did joseph have sexual intercourse with mary as a 9 or 12 year old? is joseph a prophet?

About Aisha, just google it (Aisha and Jober Ibn Al-Moteam Ibn Oday ), stion,

I understand the point u are trying to make. But I would appreciate it, if u can back it up with either the koran or the haddith.

But on the long run (Try as much as possible to be 100% SURE of something before u jump into conclusion)

this is funny. grin

The reason why I get pissed at half-baked responses from mohammedans is because, I normally take the pain to make an analysis before reaching a conclusion. You can sincerely go though the threads I started, they all have one thing in common. . . . EXTENSIVE ANALYSIS.

try and do the same, whenever u want to come up with assertions.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Noetic2

Answering the question is not evasive, i just wanted to "remind" you that geting "married' in those days was very early for ladies, so if u wont answer the question, she married joseph (at 90) when she was 12, and HE is not a prophet but at least he was called "st. joseph" and a contributor to the holy bible so what are u saying? So i cant credit u here for ur self claimed EXTENSIVE ANALYSIS.

Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebecca making Rebecca 3 years old at the time of her marriage. (Better still, u may find out and tell me how old was isaac when he married rebecca) some also said he was 29 and rebecca was 14.

I dont really like posting on nairaland but ur just giving me the urge to do, Bros, ur Extensive Analysis is not enough, do more (mine is not enough too though).

Age in those days was just a number,
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
squad1:

@Noetic2

Answering the question is not evasive, i just wanted to "remind" you that geting "married' in those days was very early for ladies, so if u wont answer the question, she married joseph (at 90) when she was 12, and HE is not a prophet but at least he was called "st. joseph" and a contributor to the holy bible so what are u saying? So i cant credit u here for ur self claimed EXTENSIVE ANALYSIS.

I cant make a meaning out of this.

Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebecca making Rebecca 3 years old at the time of her marriage. (Better still, u may find out and tell me how old was isaac when he married rebecca) some also said he was 29 and rebecca was 14.

where did u get this from? rebecca 3 years old? can a 3 year old feed donkeys and horses? can a three year old fetch water from the stream?
lying is not allowed.

all u have done here is to EVADE the essential purpose of our correspondence.

I dont really like posting on nairaland but ur just giving me the urge to do, Bros, ur Extensive Analysis is not enough, do more (mine is not enough too though).

Age in those days was just a number,

what EXACTLY are u trying to say?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2009
@ Noetic2

What im trying to say (for the last time) is that AGE was not really the main issue in those days when it comes to marriage. so calling the Holy prophet a pedophile (which is the ONLY reason im n this thread is blasphemy)

And since you said ur a good "researcher" i will be glad if u can tell me how old was rebecca when she got married and ow old was mary when she got married or will u call Isaac and Joseph "phedophiles'? It's rude for you to just say im lying (when ur not ready to answer my question), so try proving yourself (if truly im lying) by just answering my question OTHERWISE u don't have the right to call the holy prophet names.

If u don't answer the said questions (which i know u won't answer) better just close the thread and start thinking of another controversial topic.

So, answer, we continue our argument, dont answer the question and I MAY not reply to your baseless claims again cos i will believe ur out of point(s)
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2009
squad1:

@ Noetic2

What im trying to say (for the last time) is that AGE was not really the main issue in those days when it comes to marriage. so calling the Holy prophet a pedophile (which is the ONLY reason im n this thread is blasphemy)

And since you said ur a good "researcher" i will be glad if u can tell me how old was rebecca when she got married and ow old was mary when she got married or will u call Isaac and Joseph "phedophiles'? It's rude for you to just say im lying (when ur not ready to answer my question), so try proving yourself (if truly im lying) by just answering my question OTHERWISE u don't have the right to call the holy prophet names.

If u don't answer the said questions (which i know u won't answer) better just close the thread and start thinking of another controversial topic.

So, answer, we continue our argument, dont answer the question and I MAY not reply to your baseless claims again cos i will believe ur out of point(s)

whats the meaning of all this u have written here?

what EXACTLY is the definition of a paedophile? does mohammed not fit this description?

u FALSELY claimed that rebecca was 3 years old when she married isaac, but u ignored the fact that she fed the donkeys and camels of abraham's servant with water. so i asked u, how can a 3 year old feed a donkey? how can a 3 year old draw water from a well?

whats all this RUBBISH u are talking about?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by squad1: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2009
@ Noetic2
That was far after they got married.

Since u have decided not to ANSWER my question, and u have proved that u are very STUPID for 1)saying i am talking RUBBISH, 2) I lied (which u have refused to then say the truth since i was lying) 3.) Accusing me of making FALSELY claims (refer to the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca) or better still google it to find her age when she got married. Moreover, i was only asking you about her age i was not asking about donkeys or chickens.

From what i said in my last post, Ow discussion ENDS HERE,

Its not by force, ur entitled to ur opinion (and im entitled to mine),

There is more to life than wasting my time on someone (sorry to say "STUPID"wink like you, (cos upon all ur EXTREME ANALYSIS, i cant believe u cant answer that simple question) How OLD was rebecca when she go married? Just give a number, SIMPLE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I / Five Types Of Fear Of The Believer / Etiquettes Of Eid-El-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.