Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why I Am Not A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Am Not A Muslim (7711 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nezan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
That doesnt change the fact that islam is synonimous with violence, paedophile, etc, etc. Moreover their are people who have chosen to be atheist and satanist.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
Alhamdulillah. Except if you live in the east, you must be having contacts with Muslims on a daily basis. I wonder what your condition is with Muslims in Abuja?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by noetic2: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
olabowale:

Alhamdulillah. Except if you live in the east, you must be having contacts with Muslims on a daily basis. I wonder what your condition is with Muslims in Abuja?

muslims are the same all over the world.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nezan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
noetic2:

muslims are the same all over the world.

Thank you Noetic. You only find moderate muslims in an environment that their are a very negligible minority.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Noetic and Nezan: Am very aware of the christians all over the world, too. The killings, and the never able to keep the turning the other cheek is an indictment of how you are.
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nezan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic and Nezan: Am very aware of the christians all over the world, too. The killings, and the never able to keep the turning the other cheek is an indictment of how you are.

In other words, you are saying that we should continue availing ourselves to your brothers so that their will continue killing us and having 72 virgins in hell, abi?
Re: Why I Am Not A Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2009
In other word, Nezan, you have npt lived up to the commandment of your lord, by not allowing the slap on the second cheek. Look, I will not strike the cheek snd definitely not try it a second time. But you should be willing to take a lick/slap on it, twice, if you are truly following the Jesus instruction to you. Stoop low enough fothe hit, ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Between Western Ideals And Islamic Identity / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) / Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.