Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) (73627 Views)

Man Kissing For The First Time, Had A Kiss Of His Life / What Is The Meaning Of Eye Closing When Two Lover Are Kissing? / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=18pt]WHEN YOU SUCKING YOUR BRIDE IN PUBLIC FOR THE FIRST TIME.[/size]
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Trone: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
S#IT KISS
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by maddest: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
This one na "you may drink the bride".

1 Like

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Kazrem(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
This one no be kissing na sucking
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Cholls(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother is person suck her brain comot ni.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by kelspleen10(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
if kisa strong lik dis. hw bedgo be? u sure say him no go f**k off d babe womb?
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by realwan44(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
kissing like this for the first time.... wen it comes to sex obooi she go cry....

1 Like

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by lankieman: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is called kissucking grin angry
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Cyojunior(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
[i][/i] omo see mouth lik dat one one mr. Audu in kogi

Jst as if baboon is kissing.

END TYME KISSING , KISSER
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by walozanga(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
THE MORE PRESSURE THE MORE PLEASURE.. SUICIDE MISSION, THAT GIRL IS IN TROUBLE HE EVEN HOLD HER NECK
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by pinkiberry(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Okimski:
Kissing for the first time in his life wow, was really kiss starved.
kiss starve ko kiss hungry ni
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by sow4me(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
kuchi kuchi hota hai
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by MinorityTribe: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is sucking not kissing.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by HRich(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
EndTime kiss.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by MrHighSea: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is d bride still alive?
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by charlycharles(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmmmmm... o buru na aba di otua, keduzie ka umuahia ga adi.?.. u know wat i mean? inside d room alone tonyt wit dis over zealous guy hmmmm
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by raph101(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Okimski:

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Now if you want to learn, you must pay. wink Nothing is free you know, cos even in Freetown, there's no free meal. grin LOL.

And how much would I be owing you, in monopoly money of course cheesy
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by francotunsco: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]dat guy look like Akpororo abi wetin dem dey call am
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by viktor01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suction kiss.......He should be charged with attempted murder for trying to drain the life out of the bride.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by chopido(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hahaha a kiss of death
Horlaidex:
grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And how much would I be owing you, in monopoly money of course cheesy
Well for one such as you, I don't collect cash. wink Paying in kind will suffice tongue hehehe
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz , wat a kiss...
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by pmjg(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
meen, this guy no suck wen him dey smal, abeg person suppose to hold am, b4 him suck d gal enter him mouth.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Okimski:
every time when you do this do that.... Post better thing na...
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by tamquezee(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bed undefiled...don't blame him
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by micca: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who z content wit him. Tak it easy plz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.