Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) (73660 Views)

Man Kissing For The First Time, Had A Kiss Of His Life / What Is The Meaning Of Eye Closing When Two Lover Are Kissing? / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Aroh48(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
If you truly believe the embolden, then, why tha hell are you still a virgin? LMAO. grin tongue
You mean virgin ironically.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Proudnigga(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Okimski:
Kissing for the first time in his life wow, was really kiss starved.
this is not kissing but sucking
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by cirmuell(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Da hell? shockedgrin padi ran gbo ishan mo ni sha.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
END TIME KISSING
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alajepa
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Jameselias: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
And if kiss be like this then imagine how f.uck go be . Maybe the girl been say no touching untill after wedding. So the guy, hmmm.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by paparazzi1987(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
When you are kissing Sucking for the first time
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
If you truly believe the embolden, then, why tha hell are you still a virgin? LMAO. grin tongue
Baba, I don already know say I go see you for this thread cheesy
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
As a novice, so you mean I'm gonna kiss in this awkward manner being a first timer? cheesy
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Well for one such as you, I don't collect cash. wink Paying in kind will suffice tongue hehehe

lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by BOWOTO(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:
shocked RECEIVE.SENSE undecided
Ose!
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by otiigba1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
What? The fu..............ck! shocked shocked
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wait, if their first kiss is this aggressive, how would their first sex be? Skuskisku!shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by joseph1832(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed
Come on Punk. You know I was only messing with you. tongue lol.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Bobnotrouble: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hope he didn't suck in her tongue.
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
The guy got too excited and ejaculated in his pants, look at his expression..........if you know what saying.......
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by d1ckr0man(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
He want to suck everything in her mouth ne
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by kajoula(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
he's gonna suck out her intestine... grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol ...this one better pass OshoBaba own naaaa grin

Okimski:
Kissing for the first time in his life wow, was really kiss starved.

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Annoying! What's wrong with him? Even if he'd never kissed before on his entire life, didn't he watch movies? Did it look like a matter of life and death in the movies?
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is this when Yello let do i do?
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
If only kiss be like this, what will happen behind closed doors? The girl will run out naked shouting fire for pussy o; help where is fire brigade. cheesy grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by horlarkunle: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:

shocked
RECEIVE.SENSE undecided

ni oruko jeeeesu, oya recieve sense!
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dis 1 na vampire oooo
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by oloriadejoke(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oga ooo grin as if he dey suck yogurt...gbogbo gbogbo pari ori ti gbina...Endtime kiss lolzzzz
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by marioioidp: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
hello people... here's my xmas gift to you too...

its an iphone6 on auction. The current bid is at 5000 naira... Try your luck and watch the item. you might just get it at a very good price.
I know you have always wanted that iphone 6... follow this link http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow?category=Phones

Below is a screen shot of the phone.

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by yahaya0891(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by geez18(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:
this is SUCK, not KISS
spot on!!!
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by IamKollinx(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
That guy resemble Oshiomole grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by pedro4hope(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time things
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by debby2380(f): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Horlaidex:
grin
i jst cnt stop laughing,hmmmmm na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.