Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) (73817 Views)

Man Kissing For The First Time, Had A Kiss Of His Life / What Is The Meaning Of Eye Closing When Two Lover Are Kissing? / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by princembah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Emotionally waking his passionate love for the first time.. I guise his still a virgin till date. Lols
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Deo27: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na kiss the guy take serious like this, how e go bi wen him commot gun to shoot. chai somebody go wound o
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Horlaidex(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
debby2380:
i jst cnt stop laughing,hmmmmm na die

like seriously the guy was starved...

abi make we try am?
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Horlaidex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
chopido:
Hahaha a kiss of death

indeed. #Rotflwkmd grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
I can only see a man tryna force out an evil spirit outta a lady......tru d mouth tho
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Marunz(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yuch! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by kayalla(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
chineke! the guy na vacuum? the wife don die be that
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by solpat(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vampire Kisses grin
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by RexTramadol1: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Kiss of life

The babe don drown in love
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by Kboy55: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
This is called sucking, not kissing [color=#006600][/color]
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by KanayoIkeh(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
You may drink the bride

1 Like

Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by plumule(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Omo see muscle,

**Igbo kiss** grin grin
Receive sense
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by AJboi(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
D groom cudn't bliv he cud get married to such a beautiful bride nd as such kiss her with all d energy he cud muster. D honey moon wud be gr8er. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by dawngal(f): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vampire!
Re: When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
o boy ye!! this kind face no be here at all grin grin cheesy....... this is revenge ooo, it seems the guy has been watching loads of love like movies and has been practicing for the D day (wa feku la le yi lori kissing grin grin) lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.