Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. (6425 Views)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by p1jiobi: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am a 34 years old man, gainfully employed and in love with a girl of 18. She is currently in ss3 and from a well to do family. She kinda inexperienced and a good girl. Her family wont want her to get married now and her dad would kill me if he knows am romantically involved with his daughter, my only option is to date her. My issue here is if its morrally right to do so considering d age difference between us. She likes me too though isnt saying it. She hugs me and tells me am d best thing that happened to her. Additionally i am not too experienced with women. I have dated only one girl my whole life. Things didnt work out between us so we broke up. My issue here is if its right what am doing. I hope to get married to her. Advise me pls.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
pikin abuse grin
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by foladaraawe(f): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
child abuse grin
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by marshalcarter: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry...are you talkin abt ur daughter
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by vani86: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
At 18 she is no longer classified as a child but an adult. i see nothing wrong if the 2 parties dont see it as a big deal.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by agarawu23(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well, there is nothing bad if you like her but at your age, are u telling us you don't have matured babes you have dated? Or u are looking for fresh puny to settle down with after taking hell out from other babes lipsrsealed

34 plus the time it will take the lady to finish her studies and ready for marriage =
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by p1jiobi: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
hmmmm. First two commentors thanks alot. U are very helpful.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by p1jiobi: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
@Agarau23 i really like this girl o. Fresh punny isnt the issue her. I dont intend to sleep with her until we are married.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
It is. The constitution recognizes every 18 year old as an adult. It doesn't matter whether you're 40 or not. After all, men in this country marry 13 year olds for pete sake. Lol.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hate you fucking people! You no see 25 year old babes shouting "pick me", "pick me", it's an 18 year old babe you wan nack. Gerra here jorrrrr
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by sexymoma(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ain't saying its bad ooo buh the question is "can you wait for her"..
I bliv you know she has a very long way to go... bro can you wait..
Pls pls don't kill the young lady's dream... she isn't in love, she only felt she s in love with cos at her age, that's what happens..."Soft mind"
You are 34 she s 18.. For crying out loud
ok let say she intends getting married at 25 are you gonna wait for her @40 i don't think so...
except if you nor wish the babe well.. probably thinking of impregnating her soon...

And bliv me she s gonna dump you when she s more expose to life...
She never see stanley wey be 26, richard wey be 27, Henry sef dey dia..young good looking dude.

You go enter one chance walai.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
Well, there is nothing bad if you like her but at your age, are u telling us you don't have matured babes you have dated? Or u are looking for fresh puny to settle down with after taking hell out from other babes lipsrsealed

34 plus the time it will take the lady to finish her studies and ready for marriage =
Mature babes are so full of sh1t! Is easier to have them young and naïve, so they won't nag the living day light out of you. Lol.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by agarawu23(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Mature babes are so full of sh1t! Is easier to have them young and naïve, so they won't nag the living day light out of you. Lol.
who will marry the ones you deflowered angry
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by p1jiobi: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
@sexymoma i can wait even at d risk of her dumping me at d end of d day.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by agarawu23(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
p1jiobi:
@Agarau23 i really like this girl o. Fresh punny isnt the issue her. I dont intend to sleep with her until we are married.
oga
I am considering your age along with my comment.

You might wait for her she end up dating another guy In her uni.

You know ladies eyes aren't open fully until they enter university. You might lose her and waste your time
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by p1jiobi: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
@sexymoma i can wait o. Even at d risk of been dumped at d end of d day.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by dmola(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
paedophile!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by sexymoma(f): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
p1jiobi:
@sexymoma i can wait o. Even at d risk of been dumped at d end of d day.
go read ma werds again pls
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op called an 18-Yr Old, a child? Are U kidding me?

An Average 18yr old should be in the university, Working for minimum wage..She's an Adult for crying Our loud!

Big enough to make decisions...I don't see anything wrong in You wanting to date someone of that age(despite the fact that she's still in secondary school, Which very alarmingshocked)...It's all bout "Chemistry"...

if she likes U, please go for it!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
who will marry the ones you deflowered angry
Well someone married the ones I didn't deflower so what tha hell
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

An Average 18yr old should be in the university, Working for minimum wage..She's an Adult for crying Our loud!

Big enough to make decisions...I don't see anything wrong in You wanting to date someone of that age(despite the fact that she's still in secondary schoolshocked)...It's all bout "Chemistry"...

Men do you drink beer? I want to buy you a drink.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by agarawu23(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Well someone married the ones I didn't deflower so what tha hell
hmmm.....
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm.....
Hmm wetin. Lol.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Men do you drink beer? I want to buy you a drink.
LoL!grin
...I wouldn't want anyone calling me A Child...very degrading!lipsrsealed

Nah! Beer isn't my thing...Smirnoff ice, whiskey or Vodka please!cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
...I wouldn't want anyone calling me A Child...very degrading!lipsrsealed

Nah! Beer isn't my thing...Smirnoff ice, whiskey or Vodka please!cheesy
Naaa who would dare. You're a lady. From your taste in alcohol I'd say you're far from being a child.

So, where's the venue? Hope you stay in Gidi? grin LOL.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Naaa who would dare. You're a lady. From your taste in alcohol I'd say you're far from being a child.

So, where's the venue? Hope you stay in Gidi? grin LOL.
Unfortunately, Not at the moment...cry

You'd owe me then!wink
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Dongorgon5(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:

Big enough to make decisions...I don't see anything wrong in You wanting to date someone of that age(despite the fact that she's still in secondary school, Which very alarmingshocked)...It's all bout "Chemistry"...

Bad advice
This one na ajepako pikin with no streed cred!!!
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by joseph1832(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Unfortunately, Not at the moment...cry

You'd owe me then!wink
Cool. I plan on giving. Hope you won't renege on collecting? cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by tpiar: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
SirWere:
You no see 25 year old babes shouting "pick me", "pick me", it's an 18 year old babe you wan nack.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
18 seems decent to me.
The only problem I have is that she's in high school.
I wouldn't mess with a high school student if I were you.
Society would frown at that somehow. Could be different if she was already in the university or something.
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by schumastic(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPOND IF YOU FIND OUT, THAT A MAN WHO IS IN HIS 30S WANT TO DATE YOUR 18YR OLD DAUGHTER IN SS2? angry
Re: Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. by Deckynyansha(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
haba...the gap is much naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. / Are There Girls That Genuinely Don't Like Sex? / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.