Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75420 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by yemmy75(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
shantelrandy:
..No b small thing ooo,u ain't d only one in dis,I once met this guy who gave me a lift to my destination infact that day I was so happy after standing under the sun for Hours waiting for bus or taxi,..I thanked him very much after he dropped me off,He asked for my number which I gave him..My sister d next day d dude called me and ask me to come to his house, I was so pissed and I asked him what is happening in his house and told him we can chil anywhere else. He said ok but that will b tomorrow, d next day he din't call, the following day he said dsame thing that I should come and spend the night in his house, I should come and cook for him.Which I refused, till date we have never gone to anywhere to chill, if he calls me today, the next thing is I should come and spend the weekend with him.He stopped calling me for sometime
"Anywhere else" where you fit chop am dey, clean mouth abi?
Just like in every game, new strategies are being developed, and guys are getting smarter. #myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leebeedo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko

But you'll gladly be available it if it's gonna be a pepper soup joint abi? You ladies should fear God oh

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shud I always be d one asking? U too ask me to come to ur house

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't get it, do you?

The first thing that comes to a Nigerian lady's mind when you ask for her number is that you want to woo.

So why waste time wooing her again when she already know what you want?

Wetin you wan tell her wey she never hear?

We are in sharp sharp century dear.
thank u for saving my MB grin cheesy ! U have said it all !
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=prideofscience post=41162624][/quote]lol
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by ronald4lif(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm, if them no come my caba where them wan go nau? Abeg them must show make we 'relate'. grin

But on a serious note, the 'come to my house' has become a cliche and boring. The thing about ladies and life in general is about standing out from the crowd, and they'd do your bidding guaranteed. For the fact that at least 7 out of 10 guys she meet for the first time would make entries for her to come over to their place means she won't consider anyone who does same serious. So how about being sui generis and be outstanding from her numerous admirers, this would pique her mind and motivate her to know you better.

Imagine a scenario, where you meet a new girl, become friends and explore out on different dates without requesting her to come know your place or even mention it. She'd be the one to initiate moves of coming over albeit indirectly so she doesn't appear wayward. It's reverse psychology and works perfect.

Some guys are just impatient and lack of steadfastness often leads to undesirable outcome. The moment you start being too bumptious towards a lady the more they become distant. A sharp shooter should never mind about how long it takes him to release the bullets but the precision of the bullet to his intending target.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Leebeedo:

But you'll gladly be available it if it's gonna be a pepper soup joint abi? You ladies should fear God oh

Excuse me? Who goes to a peppersoup joint these days...*sigh is dere any future for some nl guys sha?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Bgorgeous: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
jerryfunky:
depends on how u see it!
Guy talk true, bottom line is sex
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by onowu007(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
You meet a girl today and tomorrow! She tells please I am sorry to border you man Bbm monthly subscription just. Expired please send 3k mtn please sugar...guys my answer would be come to my house!!smiles

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by tonididdy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
naija girls should up their game jor...whats wrong with a girl visiting a guy and not having to think what she goin there to do BUT just have fun while it last

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dBard: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?i

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

Am a guy but I totally agree with you.
I always say I pity the females of dis generation cos they don't know what it means to be properly wooed, irrespective of intentions.

The young'uns are all swag but no game.

'Nuff said
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
abbeybiodun:
swear if u never find guy go house b4, Mtcheew yeyeswear if u never find guy go house b4, Mtcheew yeyeswear if u never find guy go house b4, Mtcheew yeye

Rie nshi
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its very annoying. They make it look as if ladies are idle and have nothing to do rather than visit social media friends.
Its a very big turn of for me. I think it is degrading to invite and lady to ur house when she barely know u. Even when they make it look as if u are playing hard to get by saying no to their invitation.
Most of them think that any lady who gives them her number is a Home Service Provider.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by mikron(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko
after coming to d guys house 2 to 3 times its still u girls that will start forgetting ur personal stuffs one after the other in his house with d intention of moving in with him permanently. Women and double standards and pretence.

Btw I didn't notice we re both red Devils. Man u for lyf oo wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Damfostopper(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
onowu007:
You meet a girl today and tomorrow! She tells please I am sorry to border you man Bbm monthly subscription just. Expired please send 3k mtn please sugar...guys my answer would be come to my house!!smiles
i wonder....hw do u xpect to get d money to subscribe if nt going to c im...btw...i dnt even invite dem....na dem go carry demselve come....n anytin u see...u take it like dat...so dat tomorrow u wont say rubbish.....d will claim wiseness wen we all knw de've gat fishbrains

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Lordnewton1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
only small and immature boys do such so come follow me and i will make you fisher of MEN not BOYS grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
onowu007:
maybe u have been meeting runs girls. You have not met matured girls who do not need ur money for Bis or airtime. And such girls are not always the rich girls as some people may think, but just that they have what is called 'self respect'. The are contented with what they have.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
keep ur nyansh now, if a guy is too patient, nNa go complain he's too dull for my likens. no time for any sakara ladies nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Am I d only one in dis?
You are a cheap girl who attracts cheap guys. Deal with you, you were served what you worth. You will surely be the one begging him to take you to his house later.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by tonididdy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
so OP how do u explain a chick u've had a hotkiss and smooch with the previous day outdoors and then nextday u invite her over to your crib unto lets just finish what we started yesterday just us alone in my place (bed) and suprisngly she declines or keeps posting....excplain this, are naija girls with brain et'all?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
obidevine:
... naughtynaughty so you are flat footed ?
lol, wats flat footed?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Chuksprince: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Really sb I don't no frm anywia except the internet?I don't hv a death wish abeg
then don't give your number out to guys.. What do you except? If a guy doesn't invite you to his house you will still complain if he doesn't have a house or home.... Everytime eatery.!!!
A lady once told me that
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
mikron:
after coming to d guys house 2 to 3 times its still u girls that will start forgetting ur personal stuffs one after the other in his house with d intention of moving in with him permanently. Women and double standards and pretence.

Btw I didn't notice we re both red Devils. Man u for lyf oo wink

That's different from this

Yes o
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Am I d only one in dis?

Women will always complain about everything under the sun!

When a guys woos you and invites you to his house, it is a Sin. When he woos you and does not invite you, it is still an offence

I remember wooing one girl some years back and i avoided inviting her to my house so it won't look as if i was so desperate or sending the wrong signal. After we had known each other for close to 3 weeks or thereabout, she started acting up and i was like, "What's wrong with you?" and when she finally opened up, she said she was suspecting i was up to no good.

I was like and she went further to say, "Why haven't you invited me to your house for a day? I need to know where you live even if you are crawling out from under a rock in the morning and crawl back into it in the evening, let me come to that rock and crawl in with you...or else there is something you are hiding from me!" (i knew she was talking about cohabiting with another woman).

You ladies need to cut we guys some slack most times! Abeg!!

The complaints are becoming unbearable!

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!
u dey mind this girls, na lie dey their mind oh, they only dislike it if they dont like d guy at 1st, if they like d guy, u go they ear say where do u live exactly

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by karkinase(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lemme share my own experience.
Once went to a public library where i was opportuned to meet a very pretty damsel, so as a sharp guy i made my moves, we got talking and i collected her digits. As one fellow with little patience i called her the next day to come over my crib she bluntly refused saying she doesnt visit guys. I tried to persuade her but all to no avail so i restrategized another technique of meeting her in a more neutral ground and build some form of connection with her mind. 5 days later i called her to show up this time around she didnt decline my invite,she came, I made her comfortable and all the normal talks ladies are suppose to hear were rightly served..In no time this girl was all over me and I was shocked thou because of wat she told me initially of her not visiting guys. Make I pause here jare..
Bottom line no time ooo.... Anytin that rocks your boat.
So Op, its no fault of we guys its the generation we are in.. Every thing seems to happen very fast.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by esejessy(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
I thought I was the only one DAT was in Dis kinda shit.....They shuld be oriented oo oo,its really absurd.the most inexperienced ones are those you meet online.receive sense ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Chuksprince: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:
eh but pls..let's meet @d bar, cinema or church first. Wt wil we be doin @ur crib nah? Watchn lielie movies or cracking dry jokes? Osunmi o
well, me i know how to handle Nigerian girl ooo.. Just don't talk about your house at all.. but alway hang out with her elsewhere (bar, cinema, eatry.. Etc) na she go use her mouth say she want come your house.... I will then ask her, what for? (forming) and she will like forget it i was just joking to see your reactions.. I will say ok.. Next time she ask to go out.. I invite her over.. Straight ticket oooo to anywhere
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by yemmy75(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:
hian! Is dis 1 okay? Ayam cumin to cut dt ur middle leg dnt worry
Abeg where discussion don reach wey u don dey talk about middle leg?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by HRich(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
osaslord500:
come to my house lemme explain

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by DavidEsq(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
maybe u have been meeting runs girls. You have not met matured girls who do not need ur money for Bis or airtime. And such girls are not always the rich girls as some people may think, but just that they have what is called 'self respect'. The are contented with what they have.
Oh please! make we hear word a beg!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nickymezor(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
True talk OP....ur damn rite...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.