Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75312 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
gevans:

I get ur pt, baby just free ur mind, I have no negative intentions, just wanna let u know that Warri guys r good, I am hosting all my secondary school friends at my place this weekend, n I promise to treat u the way no one had ever done. Wen u ready let me know I wil send u my address, it's not difficult to know, our area is named after my grandpa.
Warri for life
ok. I tink I wunt reply u again
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:

e yah Pele oya cum lemme cuddle u winks n lick lips*
k
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
k
k ur toothpick leg

atole off to wrk /sch?

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Genea(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Lolz. That's for guys who ask for it. Me..ask a girl to visit my house. Over my dead skelenton. When girls are begging to come see me at home and I keep them on good suspense. Them know me for my street. Na from work to house except church. My friends that I visit don't stay in my community. How many of all the jekojeko girls are of good moral standard for my liking. Its d guys who can't control their sex appetite that makes them think they're worth something. Ordinary safety pin worth more than them to me.
really??
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my dear, dunno whr guys gt dt new idea frm o. How does it even sound? Lyk am some LovePeddler or sumtin?
Exactly oo my sis,dats d same way I feel,its very insulting
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
dmola:

k ur toothpick leg

atole
off to wrk /sch?
today I don't feel like doing anytin..I jxt wanna lay in my bed ee.. #singinginTiwaSavagevoice
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
today I don't feel like doing anytin..I jxt wanna lay in my bed ee.. #singinginTiwaSavagevoice
I hope ur bed is big for two?
meanwhile watsup for brkfast?food is important
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Qualer: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Nah...I'll pass

na where you wan pass go?!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Pls I m sorry if my post get u upset.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Pls I m sorry if my post get u upset.
Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by executioner27: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite
ladies to come to their house at
first meeting have no good
intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

Like they said it depends. The truth is guys feel a lot more comfortable and confident when they entertain you in their house. esp if that his house is 'toshed' up.In fact..he lets the house do the wooing. (sorry guys i am exposing us.but its necessary for our ladies to know). a guy may not even touch u for weeks coming to his house.not that there are no perverted guys out there. (i could be one too).but that really depends on u now if u want to open ur legs when u go to his house (which i have no problem with and wont judge u).guys dont want unplanned spending when they r out with u.cos u may just ask for one thing he didnt plan for or bump into a friend that now want to join u guys.surely,the guy will have to take on that hanger-on's bill.another thing,the guy does not want to give in to the chance that he may bump into one or two other babes he has done something with or currently toasting.his house is usually the safe place (for him).u know..u girls can have 5 guys u slept with be in d same room and u wont be botherd.u will even introduce them to themselves but a guy...cant handle the situation if just one girl he slept with is in d same room with a new babe he is dating.

so pardon the 'come to my house'.deal with it in a different way.u really dont have to go to his house.

5 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by executioner27: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
whr did u keep ur self control dear? If a guy invites u to his place,b vry careful ooo, he might rape u if u refuse to gve in. Nd d mumu police wil ask u wat u we're doin @his crib @d first place so its nt rape

i advice ladies to go with pepper spray to guys house.or taser or even the easy weapon...small knife.cut off any guys dick that trys to come on u without ur consent.leave immediately.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by JudgementHammer: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Genea:
really??
Yeah.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Cc Seun
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Erums(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite
ladies to come to their house at
first meeting have no good
intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

it's obviously to foster the friendship.... inna fast pace
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nduwin(f): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
my sis, it's very annoying and i see any guys with such habit to hv bad intentions too.i dont waste time around such guys.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by happyjuliet(f): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op I wonder oooo, his so so common nowadays.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MemphisDepay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pwettyella:
@naughtynaughty u r nt d only one oo,lyk seriously m so tired of it myself.its so common on social media,imagine meeting a guy for the first tym nd d nxt thing is can u come to my place,abeg wetin I won go do for ur house
your boobs are huge
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MemphisDepay(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pwettyella:
@naughtynaughty u r nt d only one oo,lyk seriously m so tired of it myself.its so common on social media,imagine meeting a guy for the first tym nd d nxt thing is can u come to my place,abeg wetin I won go do for ur house
your boobs are huge.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
MemphisDepay:
your boobs are huge.
Ssooo aw does it affect u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by hariorh: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
MemphisDepay:
your boobs are huge.

My buroda, you have a fantastic eye that pays attention to details grin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by hariorh: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Woo girl - she complains
Ask her to come to ur house - she complains
Give her time then ask her to come to ur house - she complains
Don't invite her to ur house - she complains

Confused felines tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
hariorh:

My buroda, you have a fantastic eye that pays attention to details grin
Which details
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by hariorh: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pwettyella:

Which details

Big Aunty, see below and add 1 + 1

Even I didn't notice it at first cry

MemphisDepay:
your boobs are huge.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=hariorh post=41092439]

Big Aunty, see below and add 1 + 1
Even I didn't notice it at first I know d details,I just don't see aw it affects u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by hariorh: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pwettyella:
I know d details,I just don't see aw it affects u

Nna, I'm only commending the ninja on his 20/20 vision. Why having a dig at me?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Pwettyella(f): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
hariorh:

Nna, I'm only commending the ninja on his 20/20 vision. Why having a dig at me?
Ok
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
hariorh:
Woo girl - she complains Ask her to come to ur house - she complains Give her time then ask her to come to ur house - she complains Don't invite her to ur house - she complains

Confused felines tongue
nah u sabi
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:

But most nigerian guys all dey do is try to molest u

we learn to act like foreign girls wen u guys act like foreign guys

Countless number of guys date at his home dat dey wont molest d girl av been a victim so dont come gimme sick excuse for sick sake

U want us to b foreign chicks in a black body wen foreign chicks love u nigerian guys for d sex nd ur money angry
babe read my signature.. cool i dnt need to molest anyone!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
nah u sabi
I said I m sorry can't u forgive , u r just snubbing as if.... Warri my home
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

So lemme guess, you don't give anyone advise?

of course i dont. People dnt listen to dem anyways.. Berra dey go out thr and learn it the hard way.. Thats d best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by DaniDani(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
If not my house where do you intend coming to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.