Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75662 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
pirazo:
Just the way you ladies always prefer to meet at the eateries (at the expense of the guys pocket) is more than boring to guys too. Can't we meet at the field,take a stroll and other public places other than eateries? Come to my house does nt necessarily mean u are coming to have sex, ladies hide behind dat excuse al the time
U rly are talking some sense. Taking a stroll,walking in the fields and other public places isnt a bad idea. But the coming to my ouz movement i dnt think so, (not in all cases anyway), u wont blame niger gals for thinking otherwise. For a first date,nah. We v heard so many stories,not all guys are holy(if u knw wat i mean),so there is no need repeating people's mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

is tantalizer too much for you to afford,,alternative B,mama Nkechi kitchen
Yes it is. When I can comfortable make you a meal more healthy than those junks. It all depends on the kind of guys you attract. Go check yourself well

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sharoniah(f): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
My house is comfortable enough. I don't invite riffraff. Even here in this so called America, they willing salivate to invite them to the house for some shagging. Its a tradition, sex is nothing. undecided
For you,sex is nothing,but for we ladies,its something,i mean,i can't just give myself out to a guy i hardly know,at least we should date for some months,understand each other,love each other,,,,,,before sex,simple and straight!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sharoniah(f): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
Yes it is. When I can comfortable make you a meal more healthy than those junks. It all depends on the kind of guys you attract. Go check yourself well
i was just joking,,,moreover,,NO GUY PAYS MY BILL,,because i work hard and earn well
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Leriebloom:

U rly are talking some sense. Taking a stroll,walking in the fields and other public places isnt a bad idea. But the coming to my guys movement i dnt think so, (not in all cases anyway), u wont blame niger gals for thinking otherwise. For a first date,nah. We v heard so many stories,not all guys are holy(if u knw wat i mean),so there is no need repeating people's mistakes.
In this trash US where I reside, we split bills when we go out on a date. But in Nigeria, those hungry girls will crave for take away, most cases invite friends. I was took one out back in Nigeria, not even considering the fact that she came with her friend, but damn its public place what other protection does she need? Asked her what she'll like to drink, she replied Red Bull. Where the hell was she coming from that would warrant such energy booster

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

i was just joking,,,moreover,,NO GUY PAYS MY BILL,,because i work hard and earn well
Please stop spreading your legs that wide like umbrella, it would make a guy think otherwise.. DP
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by TS2(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2015
But if he says you should come and meet him at Farenheit or Sky Lounge or some Chinese restaurant to come and eat awoof your big leg will carry you there.

I suppose awoof trips is the ideal way to woo a woman abi?

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

For you,sex is nothing,but for we ladies,its something,i mean,i can't just give myself out to a guy i hardly know,at least we should date for some months,understand each other,love each other,,,,,,before sex,simple and straight!
There is nothing more to sex than just thrusting in an out.... Get laid girl... and stop acting Telemundo

5 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by pirazo: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

is tantalizer too much for you to afford,,alternative B,mama Nkechi kitchen

That's not the point, ladies forget that wat they see on TV is meant to entertain them and not to educate them. My dear ladies ona own too much, if I invite u to a buka will u come? You are of the opinion that he must spend some money b4 it's ok to visit him? Is dat ur point

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
TS2:
But if he says you should come and meet him at Farenheit or Sky Lounge or some Chinese restaurant to come and eat awoof your big leg will carry you there.

I suppose awoof trips is the ideal way to woo a woman abi?
The funny thing is they will come with their friends and still want take away.. as if public place is not safe enough, why bring friends undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Where else?... under the BRIDGE?

Go sleep jor.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by TS2(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Really sb I don't no frm anywia except the internet?I don't hv a death wish abeg

So why would you give one random person you met online your number?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by pirazo: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
There is nothing more to sex than just thrusting in an out.... Get laid girl... and stop acting Telemundo

Sharon welcome to the real world where it's no fairy tale my dear, date for months b4 sex why? Na examination? That's why u ladies for prey, u love fantasies, d real world isn't dat way. It's no romeo and juliet. Wake up. You think hoarding sex will make a man show more seriousness or commitment? The ans is NO if he do nt see u as one he would wanna spend his life wit, he will play ur game wit you and ravish u like u neva bargained for

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olaremint(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol, sharp guyz. For house, u won't pay extra for a date that may likely go no where, u can properly analyse the babe @ home, any other venue, it's most likely suicide for the guy. OK, if u don't want the guy house, suggest a park with trees and breeze, for where naija babes, it must be one expensive eatery with Ac.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Mcowubaba: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Lol. Speak for urself not all guys are like you that likes to meet strangers in your house. Dunno the hungry girls you've been hanging out wit dat are only interested in taking home a souvenir but don't make sweeping statements. If we don't give out our no, how will we meet correct guys?
U wan met correct guy, I hope say u too be correct girl ....
The fact is that over 80% of Nigerian girls are hungry/self-centred/greedy/cunning/dependent cheesy u can add more!!!
The wanna reap where the didn't sow..nd when we fail to fall for their maga scam, the tag us "broke ass nigga" "poor dude"..Yes I gree- I'm the Chief broke ass nigga in my State cool..

This is NOT fundamentally right, but it is the glaring fact- "most" Nigerian girls need money, luxury etc.. Nigerian guys needs SEX..simple!!! What mostly goes on in Nigeria is not relationship, its' simply prostitution/ commercial sex-work...
If ur bf no give u moni for hair, clothes etc, una go gree am to f+ck ... What is prostitution- Sex for financial or luxurious gains SIMPLE..check google/dictionary!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sharoniah(f): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
Please stop spreading your legs that wide like umbrella, it would make a guy think otherwise.. DP
does it affect you,,i'm just doing my thing,,anyway,my DP is the bone of contention here
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
Imagine the bitterness in your life grin They will soon invite you to their shrine and behead that your quarter century head. Old hag. Your dentition grin grin grin grin grin Your incisors alone is 7/7

I can c thru u puccy a*s loser. You're so mad @ur ugliness, its nauseating. Get a life cheapskate and stop whining about ur nonexistent sex life cos girls refused to fall for ur come to my house bait. I bet even dead bodies have better chances @wooing females dan ur boorish a*s

Btw you're a monumental failure and disgrace to the herbalist profession, fagg*t
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

does it affect you,,i'm just doing my thing,,anyway,my DP is the bone of contention here
angry Are you kidding me?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sharoniah(f): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2015
pirazo:

That's not the point, ladies forget that wat they see on TV is meant to entertain them and not to educate them. My dear ladies ona own too much, if I invite u to a buka will u come? You are of the opinion that he must spend some money b4 it's ok to visit him? Is dat ur point
money or no money,,it aint good to over to a guy's house,especially if you just met him,your relationship with him,either romantic or Agape love,should grow first
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise.
Its because i can't afford to come to your house(not yet time), and i can't afford to do meetup at a restaurant(m broke @ d moment) so you can see MY HOUSE is the best place to meet.
Plus i see we have something in common, can you come to my house?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I can c thru u puccy a*s loser. You're so mad @ur ugliness, its nauseating. Get a life cheapskate and stop whining about ur nonexistent sex life cos girls refused to fall for ur come to my house bait. I bet even dead bodies have better chances @wooing females dan ur boorish a*s

Btw you're a monumental failure and disgrace to the herbalist profession, fagg*t
Just imagine how much the bitterness has taken over you.. You pose like biatch looking for would come prey on her... My hairy behind would beat your face anytime any day.. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

money or no money,,it aint good to over to a guy's house,especially if you just met him,your relationship with him,either romantic or Agape love,should grow first
Why?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U wan met correct guy, I hope say u too be correct girl ....
The fact is that over 80% of Nigerian girls are hungry/self-centred/greedy/cunning/dependent cheesy u can add more!!!
The wanna reap where the didn't sow..nd when we fail to fall for their maga scam, the tag us "broke ass nigga" "poor dude"..Yes I gree- I'm the Chief broke ass nigga in my State cool..

This is NOT fundamentally right, but it is the glaring fact- "most" Nigerian girls need money, luxury etc.. Nigerian guys needs SEX..simple!!! What mostly goes on in Nigeria is not relationship, its' simply prostitution/ commercial sex-work...
If ur bf no give u moni for hair, clothes etc, una go gree am to f+ck ... What is prostitution- Sex for financial or luxurious gains SIMPLE..check google/dictionary!!!

Chai...ur village witch got u bad
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Tuham:

Its because i can't afford to come to your house(not yet time), and i can't afford to do meetup at a restaurant(m broke @ d moment) so you can see MY HOUSE is the best place to meet.
grin If she handle you with her teeth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by eatwell423: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Chai...ur village witch got u bad
You look like a witch too......... that your teeth.. grin grin grin I'm sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sharoniah(f): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
angry Are you kidding me?
Abeg leave my DP alone,,,because sex ought to be for lovers,not as a game or work
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Tuham:

Lol...nah I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
In this trash US where I reside, we split bills when we go out on a date. But in Nigeria, those hungry girls will crave for take away, most cases invite friends. I was took one out back in Nigeria, not even considering the fact that she came with her friend, but damn its public place what other protection does she need? Asked her what she'll like to drink, she replied Red Bull. Where the hell was she coming from that would warrant such energy booster

You wont use one girl to compare all Nigerian girls. True,some Niger girls are fond of tagging along wit frnds when going out bt nt all. Som girls are innocently trying to avoid trouble. I know of som1 who went to visit a guy innocently for d first time only for her to get abused. I rly dunno y guys avnt even tried reasoning mayb the girl is only sheilding herself from the inevitable.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
You look like a witch too......... that your teeth.. grin grin grin I'm sorry tongue

I'm not,thank God u agree,I'll eat up u and ur native doctors grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
grin If she handle you with her teeth cheesy
She's a very nice person.. i've met her before in my first life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by pirazo: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

Am not against ur view. My point is centeres around ladies who fall into d category of it must be at a fast food joint first meeting. There's are parks and other social gathering where we can meet and get to knw each other beta. From ur stand point I perceive u see an invite to a guy's home as a death trap or sex den. There are stil some good guys like me who can wanna do something different from d norm, like cooking for a lady to make her feel special and build sometin. An invite to a guys place I not always for sex purposes
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2015
eatwell423:
Just imagine how much the bitterness has taken over you.. You pose like biatch looking for would come prey on her... My hairy behind would beat your face anytime any day.. wink

Lol...yea in the eyes of fellow fagg*ts tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.