Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece (2222 Views)

Help My Step Sister / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
sickstars:

She seems upset with you
Is anything wrong??
Lol. u wont understand. things was going well nd abt kickstarting, and suddenly it collapsed. so blame game came up nxt. she seem to be close to u, so why dnt u ask her? i believe she wud xplain wat happened better. am nt gud at explaining or judging when it involves matters of the heart.
Re: My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Lol. u wont understand. things was going well nd abt kickstarting, and suddenly it collapsed. so blame game came up nxt. she seem to be close to u, so why dnt u ask her? i believe she wud xplain wat happened better. am nt gud at explaining or judging when it involves matters of the heart.

Dont really know if she would open up to me
She is always concerned with heart breaks
And all i notice the pain in her tone wen she types but i over look them now with u in d picture am gettin a recheck of her anger
U guys were dating before ryt??
Re: My Friend Is In-love With His Step-sister's Niece by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
sickstars:

Dont really know if she would open up to me
She is always concerned with heart breaks
And all i notice the pain in her tone wen she types but i over look them now with u in d picture am gettin a recheck of her anger
U guys were dating before ryt??
Kindly check my personal txt. there re lot of things dat re nt suppose to be said here, dats why am kinda using d p.txt stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No more insufficient nacking / Unfortunate! Nigerian Man Shares After-sex Photo Of His Young Girlfriend On Snap / Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.