Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce (669 Views)

My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce by Graciia: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
1. The couple got married young — or after age 32. Sure, conventional wisdom holds that getting married too early isn't the best bet for a lasting union. "I often see couples in their 40s in counseling who got married too young and didn't have experience with other partners or want different things now," says Rachel Sussman, a licensed psychotherapist and relationship expert. "Because there's a very good chance that in 10 or 15 years, you're going to be a very different person — and you should be."

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/12/15-sneaky-signs-marriage-may-end-in.html
Re: 15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Graciia:
1. The couple got married young — or after age 32. Sure, conventional wisdom holds that getting married too early isn't the best bet for a lasting union. "I often see couples in their 40s in counseling who got married too young and didn't have experience with other partners or want different things now," says Rachel Sussman, a licensed psychotherapist and relationship expert. "Because there's a very good chance that in 10 or 15 years, you're going to be a very different person — and you should be."

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/12/15-sneaky-signs-marriage-may-end-in.html

la click la bend

1 Like

Re: 15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce by kingofchess(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: 15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
I la clicked ooo..

I disagree with women being older or making more money as cause.

I think in those cases, the women where women are older or make more money and divorce is higher is because the woman decides she can leave and actually leaves. Because she can. And she can make it on her own independent of the husbands support. Age and making more money go in tandem.

Statistically, women initiate more divorce and separation. And, in many cases, women are afraid to leave because they are dependent on the husband for financial support.

See where I am going with this? Anyway you slice and dice, ALL women wish they could leave a horrible marriage. I mean ALL.

1 Like

Re: 15 Sneaky Signs A Marriage May End In Divorce by naijaboiy: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Xiadnat:
I la clicked ooo..

I disagree with women being older or making more money as cause.

I think in those cases, the women where women are older or make more money and divorce is higher is because the woman decides she can leave and actually leaves. Because she can. And she can make it on her own independent of the husbands support. Age and making more money go in tandem.

Statistically, women initiate more divorce and separation. And, in many cases, women are afraid to leave because they are dependent on the husband for financial support.

See where I am going with this? Anyway you slice and dice, ALL women wish they could leave a horrible marriage. I mean ALL.

We didn't click so how do we understand what you are saying? sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? / Short Christmas Romantic Story. / Merry Christmas To All Romancelamders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.