Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (36030 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigerians love you, cherish you and like you not because you're our God given president at this time but because God knows you much more than the way PDP (the major enemy of Nigeria) was trying to manipulate the glory of this great nation. God pass your enemies, enemies of progress and our enemies(Nigerians). The great God that created you and preserve you till this time even at the expense of death sentences passed by your enemies(minority) thinking their voices are the voices of entire Nation unknown to them that " voice of man is the voice of God" will continue to preserve, protect, direct, lead you and give you enablement to restore our nation's glory. Chai baba and people general as we do call you. Onbehalf of my humble self, family, friends and we'll meaning Nigerians we wish you longlife, sound mind and good health as you're a year older today our dear president

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by ify2016: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Long life and prosperity.
Your enemy wey dig a hole for you to enter, mek Baba God blind all their eye.
Congrats our Charismatic leader.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Gee15: 5:41am On Dec 17, 2015
HBDLLNP to his Excellency Mr president ,sai baba May you live long.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday sir. may God almighty grant you the wisdom and strength to stir this country to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to Nigeria's greatest president... Good bless u

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by vizboy(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by esaias1(m): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA...
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday 2 d ppl's General! I wish u long life in sound health&prosperity. God bless u abundantly. Once again, Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Mystery007(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Bufday my amiable presido, God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2015
What is happening Ekpa ?

Ediss:
point of correction is no more sai bohari but kai bohari . Abi you no dey see waiting dey happen for Nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by beyoobmighty: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday sir. The chosen one.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by chiedu7: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2015
[size=14pt]happy birthday dullard
with no educational qualifications yet u rule

[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Bome01(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy BIrthday Mr. President! LLnP!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by gbastarlink: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2015
baba i wish u well in all ur endeavor! happy birthday to u sir.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Rhoteabarca(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD Mr. President. God bless u as u rebuild Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Tycoflu(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday my Sai Baba! They said you will die soon but they are the ones down with terminal illness. May you live long and actualize God's plan for making you our GCFR and may your detractors live to see the benefits of this administration. I believe that one day, this day will be declared a public holiday in future. The father and initiator of new better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI @73 born on
(17 December 1942 ),
Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Wish U Good health ,strength and wisdom as you rebuild Nigeria and return her lost Glory

GOD BLESS PMB & PYO

GOD BLESS MY PARTY APC

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#HappyBirthdayBuhariAt73

God bless my President with more healthy life!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Kbraims(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Hpy buffday my president...we remain loyal!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by aigfred(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Congratulation to u sir......change is here.....wht we need is patience[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Dannyset(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday To My President! May God give you good health to see many more of it. You won't die before you finish your tenure! After your tenure, you will still live many more to see the good of Nigeria. I will celebrate in your tenure and many more tenures to come!
God bless you sir! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Lero15(m): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday, Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to him, and Happy birthday to me. God has added another year to my years..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by mideactive: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2015
HBD 2 mr president,may u walk n never stumble

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by msbbash(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2015
happy birthday Baba , 70 + 3 a very long journey , May Allah protect ,and strengthen u in good health .may u not dwell among hypocrite.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by mirob(f): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, I and my family key into your long life and prosperity cos it is not easy to get old these days.
I too will reach and exceed this age in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
in less than 2hrs, it wil be Dec 17, happy birthday to d last hope of nigeria, if dis corruption fight fail, we should forget nigeria, dis is end time change and end time birthday, God bless PMB for me
Is buhari d only person dat can bring change to ds nation?? You dont know wat God has in mind for other people, if he fails, anoda person will do it...
Happy birthday to him o, we wish him a prosperous service to Nigeria....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by tola268: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Rawani:
Happy Birthday to the incorruptible General.

The slayer of corruption and beacon of integrity.

At 73, your leadership and charisma remains as virile as a bubbling fountain.

Nigeria celebrates you.
Happy birthday good President, long life with sound health

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by oppyworld: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Baba

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy, today is her birthday 08134212742

Today is my birthday too, we are birthday mates grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday to His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. I wish him many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgivings to Almighty God our maker and owner. Cheers to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.