Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23927 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Jadonjack:

There, you go again. Just like frank suggested. Your children, for there sake shld live far away from you.

You are a bad example of a father and a christian.

I'm really happy you are displaying this on a public forum
A Negro must have lost their marbles before insulting their old man in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Jadonjack:

There, you go again. Just like frank suggested. Your children, for there sake shld live far away from you.

You are a bad example of a father and a christian.

I'm really happy you are displaying this on a public forum

You are a bad example to your kids . Your exhibition of bigotry and shameless mockery of your own dad speaks volume . You also insulted christians who showed sympathy unto you .
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
vooks:

Describe your relationship with your father right up to the illness and be honest.
1. Were you raised by both your parents?
2. Was your relationship strained in any way?
3. How often did you meet up your mother and father?

I'v have never had any issue with my parents, not even when our beliefs are antithetic. They will just call me, sit me down, preach and advice me on how wonderful it is to serve god. They wanted me to be going to church buh they at d same tym respected my decisions. They just hoped that I'm gonna accept god one day

And it seems yu care to knw, I grew up with my parents until I secured a job few yrs back.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'v have never had any issue with my parents, not even when our beliefs are antithetic. They will just call me, sit me down, preach and advice me on how wonderful it is to serve god. They wanted me to be going to church buh they at d same tym respected my decisions. They just hoped that I'm gonna accept god one day

And it seems yu care to knw, I grew up with my parents until I secured a job few yrs back.

K
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
@Vooks and KingEbuka. really, let's desist from posting here, it keeps his post on front page.

someone called me all manners of names, and I choked with lafta. What an irony, This Twerp doesn't believe in God, yet gave him an ultimatum.
I officially unfollow this thread
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are a bad example to your kids . Your exhibition of bigotry and shameless mockery of your own dad speaks volume . You also insulted christians who showed sympathy unto you .

Truly, yu av a problem reading between the lines buh I dnt have a problem with dat.

Btw, whr is the sympathy shown by xtians?! Whr is the insult I gave to them?!

I'm sorry bro buh I'm not your enemy, your god is, cos yu'v bn brainwashed
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
analice107:
@Vooks and KingEbuka. really, let's desist from posting here, it keeps his post on front page.

someone called me all manners of names, and I choked with lafta. What an irony, This Twerp doesn't believe in God, yet gave him an ultimatum.

Who cares about the position of the thread! I already got ma msg across.

Analice, ebuka and vooks are part of the reasons why religious expecially christianity is a plague
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
analice107:

See how shallow ur Christian mind is. Why wouldn't a pastor make u give him ten percent of your salary monthly for doing nothing? You think his post getting on the front page is more important than how he feels about his father's condition. You too wise.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yu only ditch or serve something that's worth it. And just like someone said earlier, how does this your god say "hi"?!

I'm only trying to save a soul out dere, who is in my father's shoe and hoping to get healed miraculously by someone he/she can't see

I am a living witness that the bible is full of apocryphal stories

Bro, you can believe what you want but your plastic experience with the spirit world does not debar others from having a fruitful experience...Moses spoke with God, Paul spoke with God, EA Adeboye speaks with God, TB Joshua speaks with God, DK Olukoya speaks with God, J. Suleiman speaks with God and so do many other people who have chosen to embrace the reality of God and his ways...Imagine the thousands of people flocking to the meetings of these men, do you think they are all idiots? The rational expectations hypothesis in economic theory makes us understand that you may be able to fool a person in a short period but in a longer run with the availability of more information rational agents are able to revise their expectations and make rational decisions on the basis of their revised expectations...How they would you explain, the growing population of people trooping into churches in search of a God and his works, a God that they have not seen or heard off...Let me ask you, If you were confronted with a machine, a crazy machine like the large Hadron Particle Collider, whose functions you are not aware off would you simply assume that the machine is not worth it and is useless even though it exists and is operable by others who are more skilled than you are? Don't you think such an assumption is detrimental and contrary to common sense? If some say God exists, and they claim to have proofs that he exists and is in touch with people with clearly defined characteristics wouldn't it behoove you, a rational being, to investigate and found out for yourself the existence of this God and knowing his ways and how he works?

A PhD student of the department of Philosophy in a UK university doing his thesis on the phenomenon of miracles and spiritual activity actually visited the Synagogue Church of All Nations, to investigate for himself the reality and authenticity of the miraculous events taking place at that church and according to him his observations were mind boggling...Now if a thinker deems it fit to investigate before speaking in ignorance and concluding with little or no facts all, is it not necessary for you to also investigate the reality of God before you make costly errors?

Our God is a God of principles. Without fire in the stove the water in the kettle on the stove will never boil...it is foolhardy to blame the fact that your water is not boiling on the failure of the stove because your ignorance of the absence of fire clouds your judgement...rather seek knowledge, seek it and you'll find that the reason water is not boiling is because there is no fire...

Paul was afflicted by a demon, he consulted God thrice but go no respite...ordinarily if he were you, you'd have concluded that God is a hoax but he investigated further and got the revelation that his affliction was to temper his tendency towards being proud as a result of the many revelations and visions he had...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
your father may not have the best of relationships with GOD but he as made up his mind to stand by GOD no matter what...well i guess it is up to you to make your own decision but it is not wise to base your decision on the experiences of your dad...If your dad gets healed it would be stupid of you to believe GOD because your puny mind will tell you "Oh that was just a coincidence" or "Oh my dad would have been healed anyway with or without GOD"...you remind me of the Jews; they saw the sea part; they saw the pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night; they saw the rain of cakes; they saw water in a barren dessert; they saw a dirty pond become potable right before their eyes in minutes; they saw the glory cloud between the cherubims on the ark; they saw the fire, clouds, darkness and thunderings on the mount Sinai; they saw the glowing face of Moses; they saw the rod of Aaron that budded; they saw the earth swallow Korah, Dathan and Abiram at the command of Moses; they saw the fire that came from above to light up their sacrifice; they saw plague of Miriam who rebelled against Moses; they saw the tablets of stones of the commandments written by the finger of God himself...they saw it all and yet decided they'd rather go back to Egypt and remain slaves than serve a God whose might and power was openly displayed before their eyes... and for this they wondered the dessert for 40 years till all of them perished...

Guy if you like believe, if you like no believe, na your parole be dat...demons believe in God and tremble but unfortunately man contends with God in his heart and mind...I do not blame you, I blame myself and many other Christians who make the one and only mighty God, YHVH, look like a hoax...Christ promised us that we will do works greater and the works he did while he was here on earth and if we, the so called Christians, lived up to Christ's expectations you won't come on nairaland.com and write crap about a God that is capable of raising an entire cemetery to life, capable of holding up walls of water, capable of conducting surgery without a knife, capable of producing children without a womb, capable of making the heavens rain fire, capable of unlocking the fountains of the deep and the windows of heaven...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2015
efficiencie:

Our God is a God of principles. Without fire in the stove the water in the kettle on the stove will never boil...it is foolhardy to blame the fact that your water is not boiling on the failure of the stove because your ignorance of the absence of fire clouds your judgement...rather seek knowledge, seek it and you'll find that the reason water is not boiling is because there is no fire...

My mission opening this thread actually is neither to criticise anybody nor point out flaws in any xtians, as a matter of fact, most of my friends are xtians,buh dere are some points it can't be helped.

If you are a principled man, you shld have respect for your words i.e your YES, YES! And your NO, NO!, buh it sms d opposite is the case in your god.

Anywaiz, lemme just avoid complications. When you say fire,stove and water, pls shed more lite so as not to misquote you
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Jadonjack:

My mission opening this thread actually is neither to criticise anybody nor point out flaws in any xtians, as a matter of fact, most of my friends are xtians,buh dere are some points it can't be helped.

If you are a principled man, you shld have respect for your words i.e your YES, YES! And your NO, NO!, buh it sms d opposite is the case in your god.

Anywaiz, lemme just avoid complications. When you say fire,stove and water, pls shed more lite so as not to misquote you

He is not going to say anything meaningful, its gibberish as usual.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by dejilg(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jadonjack:

exactly my thought wen I first commented here! Your reason for creating the thread isn't at all about your "father's" well being or recovery, its abt "proving non existence of god(s)"....its quite clear to see! Well I hope God fulfils the purpose of the thread --- and by the way, ur personal experience in relation to some other entity doesn't at all define that entity (its simply ur experience) --- get the fact right

Now if u claimed god is non existent how den can u claim that our God "isn't principled" --- did he say a "NO" wen He meant "YES"? It wud seem u know He exists in some way just enough to be "unprincipled"

For ages its been my problem with people that claim God doesn't exist! Why don't u just forget it n stop arguing----why waste time on the issue!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Osagbovo2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello house just a quick one, my advise to my beloved brother whose dad is in pain iS as follows:
(1) God is not man
(2) God searcheth the heart and not the actions of ur dad
(3) The thought of man is not the thought of God
(4) God rewards those that trust,believe and deligently seek Him

Just a testimony abt my life - I was poisioned which brought so many illness over me for 16yrs after all medications my parent who were strong xtians got tired also do I but I just keep praying but still asking where is God? Finally I devoted a deep passion for the bible and passages that relates to my health with much fasting,prayers. And I went for deliverance program and today to God be all glory am a testimony!!!!!!Halleluyah to God alone!!!! Bro Don't give Up but take your Dad for deliverance program as your faith w push our God to work over your father's health in jesus name!!!! AMEN stay bless
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
dejilg:

For ages its been my problem with people that claim God doesn't exist! Why don't u just forget it n stop arguing----why waste time on the issue!

Stop proving you are not wise. Stop displaying your folly.

How can people who dont believe in God be quiet when you guys keep pushing ur belief to our faces. You guys are there in the buses, TV, radio, on the streets, at the market, early in the morning, even knocking on our doors. You preach falsehood all over there place and expect not to be challenged? You condemn us and pride yourself with Jewish myth and expect not to be challenged?

Lol... You hate challenge dont you? All you want is do your thing and others just watch u like mumu. Abeg go sit down.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osagbovo2:
Hello house just a quick one, my advise to my beloved brother whose dad is in pain iS as follows:
(1) God is not man

Just a testimony abt my life - I was poisioned which brought so many illness over me for 16yrs after all medications my parent who were strong xtians got tired also do I but I just keep praying but still asking where is God? Finally I devoted a deep passion for the bible and passages that relates to my health with much fasting,prayers. And I went for deliverance program and today to God be all glory am a testimony!!!!!!Halleluyah to God alone!!!! Bro Don't give Up but take your Dad for deliverance program as your faith w push our God to work over your father's health in jesus name!!!! AMEN stay bless

16 years!!!!! What a miserable life you must have lived. Your God allowed you to suffer for 16 whole years and you dont see anything wrong... Are u brain dead? If 16 years of ur life was used for illness what else is remaining?
Remember death still awaits u. So what's the point?

Lol... Your God never lose right? I am sure if you had died your parents would have still given testimony that the poison only took one of their son and not the other/others.

Lesson learnt: shiitt happens to everyone, your god has got nothing to do with it all, weather good or bad.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by LEVITE150: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
I DECREE RIGHT NOW,RECEIVE PERFECT HEALING IN JESUS NAME!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
LEVITE150:
I DECREE RIGHT NOW,RECEIVE PERFECT HEALING IN JESUS NAME!

Aaaaammmmeeenn!!!!!!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osagbovo2:

Now this got me smiling, 16yrs?! How d hell will a loving, caring heavenly father fold his arms and watch his child roll in pain for 16yrs?!

My broda, this is not something you should put on air. It just tells us how much you'v relied on someone else's brain
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osagbovo2:
(1) God is not man

-Yh, he s not a man, who is he?!
-This is just how you all console yourself wen you see that you god is failing you
-Really?! How then was the bible composed?!
-Tell me what you really mean by trust, believe and deligently seeking
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
dejilg:

exactly my thought wen I first commented here! Your reason for creating the thread isn't at all about your "father's" well being or recovery, its abt "proving non existence of god(s)"....its quite clear to see! Well I hope God fulfils the purpose of the thread --- and by the way, ur personal experience in relation to some other entity doesn't at all define that entity (its simply ur experience) --- get the fact right

I want to believe you are old enough to reject a translator if brought to you

Learn to read comprehensively before posting comments. Read again, I'm sure yu missing smtin
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
dejilg:

Now if u claimed god is non existent how den can u claim that our God "isn't principled" --- did he say a "NO" wen He meant "YES"? It wud seem u know He exists in some way just enough to be "unprincipled"

Now, this is anoda interesting episode. How does knowing the flaws of your supposed god prove my knowledge of his existence?!

Some guy like you talked abt seeking knowledge earlier on. Make some researches and see for yourself. There is no single evidence of the existence of god not even in those countries mentioned in the bible.

My dear broda, THINK!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
frank317:

16 years!!!!! What a miserable life you must have lived. Your God allowed you to suffer for 16 whole years and you dont see anything wrong... Are u brain dead? If 16 years of ur life was used for illness what else is remaining?
Remember death still awaits u. So what's the point?

Lol... Your God never lose right? I am sure if you had died your parents would have still given testimony that the poison only took one of their son and not the other/others.

Lesson learnt: shiitt happens to everyone, your god has got nothing to do with it all, weather good or bad.

We ll keep telling them until they hear.

His brain is not dead, its just bn stolen by the bible and the pastors. How the hell will I stay on a sick bed in pain waiting to be healed miraculously by some invisible being who calls himself god!

Haba!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jadonjack:

We ll keep telling them until they hear.

His brain is not dead, its just bn stolen by the bible and the pastors. How the hell will I stay on a sick bed in pain waiting to be healed miraculously by some invisible being who calls himself god!

Haba!!!
Ye men of little faith
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Oluwaseytiano:
Ye men of little faith

Really!! Yu kiddin right?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Jadonjack:

Really!! Yu kiddin right?
yeah, for bleeps sakes, you guys believe you are free, without responbility and see Christians as being mentally enslaved. You feel you are smart and special by being among the few whose eyes are supposedly open but I tell you your hubris will lead you to destruction
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Jeddy28(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Either you believe God or not, it doesn't change the fact that there is God.
God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sow, he shall reap.
instead of thinking God doesn't exist, why not consider your ways if it pleases God?

Today is Christmas Day, Jesus came to save from sin.
Receive Jesus Christ today as your lord & saviour.
I pray for your Dad to receive mercy of God in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by orisa37: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
May The Will of God be done in you and your father right now in Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'll answer you with yet the same parable...because you pretty much sound like a jew.

Only fire can boil your water, but after realizing that there's no fire you say "oh,my bad" and you light a match, light up the wicks of the stove and put your kettle on the stove but lo, your water is still not boiling...at this point, with your jewish tendencies, you want to kick the stove and dump it in the trash...but really is that what you should do? You know you ought to check if there's some kerosene (fuel) in the stove 'cos without it the fire won't last...If you've learnt enough about combustion,you'll know that the reason your water isn't boiling is your ignorance and not the fault of the stove...Bro, God is the stove, fire is your solution and the cold water is your problem. Now, will you blame God's silence for your problems, when you barely even know God and how He works just as you know nothing of combustion, how a stove works and what it requires?

"Wisdom is profitable to direct"
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oluwaseytiano:
yeah, for bleeps sakes, you guys believe you are free, without responbility and see Christians as being mentally enslaved. You feel you are smart and special by being among the few whose eyes are supposedly open but I tell you your hubris will lead you to destruction

Yeah, i am am very free, you knw why? I can think on my own, i'm notdepending on anyone s brain.

And,you knw what?!,if you can tell me what will happen to me in the next minute, then, i will believe you knw what you are saying when you say "my pride is gonna lead to my destruction".

And if you care to know i'm not a proud man.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Jman06(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op, better take your dad to the hospital and just hope he gets the right medical care.

If you want to rely on "God" or "prayer" you have 95% chance of losing your dad.

Reminds me of a cousin brother of mine who was such a devout Christian (the type that practically live and serve in the church) but died in the most gruesome car crash two months ago. If you see how the guy head take scatter ehn.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
efficiencie:

I'll answer you with yet the same parable...because you pretty much sound like a jew.

Only fire can boil your water, but after realizing that there's no fire you say "oh,my bad" and you light a match, light up the wicks of the stove and put your kettle on the stove but lo, your water is still not boiling...at this point, with your jewish tendencies, you want to kick the stove and dump it in the trash...but really is that what you should do? You know you ought to check if there's some kerosene (fuel) in the stove 'cos without it the fire won't last...If you've learnt enough about combustion,you'll know that the reason your water isn't boiling is your ignorance and not the fault of the stove...Bro, God is the stove, fire is your solution and the cold water is your problem. Now, will you blame God's silence for your problems, when you barely even know God and how He works just as you know nothing of combustion, how a stove works and what it requires?

"Wisdom is profitable to direct"

I believe i know the bible more than enough to know how your god claims he works. seeing anything contrary to that shows he's not reliable.

If trully the bible verse Matthew 17:20 is right, my dad should not be sick, let alone hoping to get healed.

And, lest i forget, my father's illness has nothing to do with my believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.