Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23979 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
dejilg:

Yeah, thanks. I don't know how to read at all....
Here are a few questions for u
1. What's d essence of the thread? Is it about ur "father's" well being or abt the existence of God?
2. What does posting this on NL supposed to do? Is it to get God to b aware of ur "father's" illness or for the God-believing populace to pray to their "non existent" God about ur "father's" condition? or u believe God will be notified (if He doesn't know already) cos He gets NL's updates?

I hope it will be clear for all to see now!!!
Kindly tell us the essence of the thread! Since am wrong on the point I made before!

I already said it. If my dad who is a devoted xtian is not dis sick, will I bother myself abt ur god? I neva believd in him and I neva sought for his help.

Millions of people are still in bondage out dere and if I can save thousands of dem with a thread, why den won't I post?!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2015
dejilg:

see ur folly? do u stop ppl from advertising their goods? even if u don't like it how does one preaching means forcing it on u? as much as u don't want to hear it, people who want it are around too? Should they be deprived of that becos u don't want it? What kind of reasoning is dis sef? I don't hate challenge, I hate wen people contradict themselves, u say God doesn't exist and yet u won't let this "non existent being" rest from ur bashing, meanwhile if people who are religious go on dat route with u, u start shouting that they are intolerant n bigot!!! My question is "why waste ur time on nothing?" Now I see it clearly, u hate to be condemned right? cud dis be why u convince urself its "falsehood" and "myth"? cos it condemns u? Perhaps d condemnation myth is spot on about u den!

I for an one doesn't get bothered wen people condemn, especially wen they hv misunderstood me, not to talk of talking abt myth!
Thanks for proving my point, let the myth rest! and as u know, people will come to "ur truth" that its a myth na...leave dem to do dat on their own...."Stop pushing ur God-less world view on our faces"

I won't say much ere, I ll just recommend few bible passages for you... Matthew 7:1-5, james 4: 11-12, Romans 2: 1-3.

Seems yu v not been reading ur bible enuf
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2015
KingGBsky:
Oga if you like talk nonsense simply because ur father is ill, if your father is faithful to God and believes God will heal him he will. God will not because of a sinner and unbeliever like you do it. My guy you are totally disconnected from God anmd believe me your father is far more alive than you for if he believes in God, then he is alive and will be forever, but for you you are a living dead and disconnected from eternity and your journey in life ends the day you die . I pray God save your soul man.

This is anoda one talking...

Do you know how many months I waited to see your miraculous god heal him based on his faith?!

You guys can call me names you like, My believe remains my believe
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
dejilg:

Thanks for the insults! Perhaps the one delusional is you, since the questions I asked are merely to buttress the point I had made earlier abt the reason the thread was created!!! But why wud d caption be "New Post (If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not)"? Does this mean if his "father" is healed, then He will believe in the existence of God Doesn't he know that God doesn't exist already many years back? again why is d thread here? Of what use is the info to us? Or cud it be that we should know that God doesn't exist (which will make ur first claim about both being wrong and deceitful) So he now claims its not about "ur God (i.e God)" but God just so happens to jump into d title and a proof of God's non existence too??!!!----that one gives me the hiccups from laughing too hard!!! What exactly do u want to tell us OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know! I believe that depends on the outcome of the "father's" condition!

can u engage meaningfully without insults? --- u are starting to bore me!!!

I really dnt like making repetition, I want to believe you knw there is a reason for the message box below the title. If you dnt knw, the box is provided for details of the thread title. The answers you seek is in that box, I'm sure yu missing smtin. Just read again.

And as per d insults, I think you guys started it
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

There is a limit to what man's knowledge can go/do.
Disconnection from the Source of Life signifies doom.
I wish you the very best though.

Doom?! Really?! Can you pls tell me what you mean by doom?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

He has.

Are you the one treating him? Lol
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Thank you!

You're welcome.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Doom?! Really?! Can you pls tell me what you mean by doom?

Destruction.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

I'd repost my questions. Look at it carefully this time since you said you have brain and you depend on it only.

"First, you gave Him an ultimatum to fulfill otherwise you'd not believe that He exists. Fine, BUT DOES IT REALLY END THERE? HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO KNOW HOW TO DULY FOLLOW AND ACT UPON HIS WORDS?

Second, I don't see what true message your thread is trying to pass across. Is it to contact God? I bet not. Is it to seek advice? I seriously doubt. Oh, is it to bring to disrepute the throne of God? I think it's obvious. I also think there should be some reality check here."

I ll tell you the same thing I told the other guy, the answer to your questions is in my first post.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Are you the one treating him? Lol

Ps 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Isa 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isa 53:4-5
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Pet 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
dejilg:

Like I said, I am getting bored!!! So many insults (they are welcomed anyway) and yet so many accusations against "religion" (of which I won't even categorize myself into any by the way). failed marriages, bomb blasts, parents hate children and vice versa----can I honestly ask u one question,
Are these problems exclusive to "religionists"

What of those whom have claimed that religion helped them? In marriage, and having to repent from killing people, exiled children coming back home to their parents

U claim that bus preaching brings the "hell scare" --- do u get scared of that? Isn't it non-existent like God to u

Yeah, I can see ur progress on NL -- its been earth shattering! Church populations are reducing at an exponential rate! Kudos to ur efforts!!!

and religionists too will always be here!!! as well as I

Most xtians are xtians not because they believe there is god buh because religious leaders make dem believe they will be abandon to a horrible fate if they refuse to accept god.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by UyiIredia(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Most xtians are xtians not because they believe there is god buh because religious leaders make dem believe they will be abandon to a horrible fate if they refuse to accept god.

SMH man you are on a long thing o. Many people have gone through fat worse than you eg Israelites and Arabs and they serve God.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

Destruction.

And why avn't I bn destructed?!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

And why avn't I bn destructed?!

Not physical, my dear.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

Ps 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Isa 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isa 53:4-5
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Pet 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

All these bible verses shows that it will not cost god anything to heal people who believe in him. Tell me, why is my father still sick?!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

SMH man you are on a long thing o. Many people have gone through fat worse than you eg Israelites and Arabs and they serve God.

Is dere any record of this people, archaeologically?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

Not physical, my dear.

Bros, its obvious yu dnt knw wat yu saying
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by UyiIredia(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
@ Jadonjack: Yeah. Check Wikipedia for Israel and Jordan. Go to their history.

Jadonjack:

I already said it. If my dad who is a devoted xtian is not dis sick, will I bother myself abt ur god? I neva believd in him and I neva sought for his help.

Millions of people are still in bondage out dere and if I can save thousands of dem with a thread, why den won't I post?!

I see. So you neva believed in God and you want God to heal your Dad. This is a paradox. Since you are an atheist why not take him to a doctor. And if you want test God take him to a good Pastor. I hope God helps u in that regard. Cheers.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

I ll tell you the same thing I told the other guy, the answer to your questions is in my first post.

Let me help you answer the questions I asked since you're not precise enough.

Imagine a situation whereby you and a bossom friend of yours have been plotting to win the heart of a lady for the sole purpose of lying with her. But your friend on the other hand, says he somewhat likes the girl and would rather want to befriend and date her.

After so many unsuccessful attempts, you looked and shook your head at your friend who has refused not to back down. Why? Perhaps he said she's the only one meant for him and he continues to woo her believing one day it'll turn good.

But you, out of pity and disgust, said no girl worth to be highly sought after. Continuing, you said, if that girl fails to accept your friend, you'd believe she's heartless and evil and thus, you'd inform people to see the girl that way.

Interesting, isn't it? Have you cared to understand and know the cause/solution for this?

Let he that has ears, hear this parable!

Shalom.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Bros, its obvious yu dnt knw wat yu saying

No carnal man can comprehend the things of the Spirit.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
UyiIredia:
@ Jadonjack: Yeah. Check Wikipedia for Israel and Jordan. Go to their history.

I see. So you neva believed in God and you want God to heal your Dad. This is a paradox. Since you are an atheist why not take him to a doctor. And if you want test God take him to a good Pastor. I hope God helps u in that regard. Cheers.

Don't be a lazy man, read through the pages again.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

All these bible verses shows that it will not cost god anything to heal people who believe in him. Tell me, why is my father still sick?!

http://www.jameswatkins.com/articles-2/hopeful/neverlate/

Kindly check here for deliberate answers. I trust you'd learn a lot
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

Isn't that why we are kicking against your God idea? He seem to flourish in people's pain.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

Let me help you answer the questions I asked since you're not precise enough.

Imagine a situation whereby you and a bossom friend of yours have been plotting to win the heart of a lady for the sole purpose of lying with her. But your friend on the other hand, says he somewhat likes the girl and would rather want to befriend and date her.

After so many unsuccessfully attempts, you looked and shook your head at your friend who has refused not to back down. Why? Perhaps he said she's the only one meant for him and he continues to woo her believing one day it'll turn good.

But you, out of pity and disgust, said no girl worth to be highly sought after. Continuing, you said, if that girl fails to accept your friend, you'd believe she's heartless and evil and thus, you'd inform people to see the girl that way.

Interesting, isn't it? Have you cared to understand and know the cause/solution for this?

Let he that has ears, hear this parable!

Shalom.

C'mon, you didn't site dis example, did yu? What rules or laws dd the girl set down for guys that will be running after her?!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

No carnal man can comprehend the things of the Spirit.

Indeed

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

C'mon, you didn't site dis example, did yu? What rules or laws dd the girl set down for guys that will be running after her?!
You need to go ask her. In her, lies the issues of life. Not me, brother. I'm just as human as you are.

The girl there symbolizes God. #winks

Shalom
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by UyiIredia(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
frank317:

Isn't that why we are kicking against your God idea? He seem to flourish in people's pain.

There will forever be pain on this side of Eternity because gain is taken for granted without pain. Believe in God and you can go to a heaven without pain. Disbelieve in God and go suffer pain in hell. Peace.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

You need to go ask her. In her, lies the issues of life. Not me, brother. I'm just as human as you are.

The girl there symbolizes God. #winks

Shalom

Really?! What den is the purpose of the bible?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

Really?! What den is the purpose of the bible?

That's where you begin
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

If smtin bad hapns to something I claim to own and its not my intention, avn't I failed because I can't protect sometin I own?!

If you say my dad's illness is not god intention, You are telling me, unerringly that he s not an almighty god again.

HE IS A FAILURE!!!

Yes the person has failed as a father. The thing is that God healed him 2000years ago but he has failed to receive his healing. Besides, if you had a son that you have provided everything he is ever going to need but he keeps asking for one of the things you have provided, does it mean you have failed as a father? NO. God has provided everything we are ever going to need through the death of Jesus Christ but we need to play our parts for them to become realities. #Godneverfails. BTW, how is your dad doing?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by circuit101: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
timiengage18:

Yes the person has failed as a father. The thing is that God healed him 2000years ago but he has failed to receive his healing. Besides, if you had a son that you have provided everything he is ever going to need but he keeps asking for one of the things you have provided, does it mean you have failed as a father? NO. God has provided everything we are ever going to need through the death of Jesus Christ but we need to play our parts for them to become realities. #Godneverfails. BTW, how is your dad doing?
can u list some examples of what God already provided?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
circuit101:
can u list some examples of what God already provided?

health (1 Peter 2:24),
The power to make wealth (Deu 8:18),
The assurance of reigning as kings on this earth (Rev5:10),
The gift of righteousness (2cor 5:21),
the thought of a great future (Jer 29:11),
Peace (John14:27),
Guidance (Romans 8: 14, John 14:16(amplified)), e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.