Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (24023 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jman06:
Op, better take your dad to the hospital and just hope he gets the right medical care.

If you want to rely on "God" or "prayer" you have 95% chance of losing your dad.

Reminds me of a cousin brother of mine who was such a devout Christian (the type that practically live and serve in the church) but died in the most gruesome car crash two months ago. If you see how the guy head take scatter ehn.

Thanks jawe.

And these are the people that will tell you once you have jesus, you have everything. I just hope this hypocrites get a life soon.

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jeddy28:
Either you believe God or not, it doesn't change the fact that there is God.
God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sow, he shall reap.
instead of thinking God doesn't exist, why not consider your ways if it pleases God?

Today is Christmas Day, Jesus came to save from sin.
Receive Jesus Christ today as your lord & saviour.
I pray for your Dad to receive mercy of God in Jesus name. Amen.

My ways already working, shame on your god!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

I believe i know the bible more than enough to know how your god claims he works. seeing anything contrary to that shows he's not reliable.

If trully the bible verse Matthew 17:20 is right, my dad should not be sick, let alone hoping to get healed.

And, lest i forget, my father's illness has nothing to do with my believe.

Oh you know the Bible enough!!! That's funny bro. Do you know John Maynard Keynes and his publication in 1936 popularly known as 'The General Theory'. He wrote in response to the failure of classical economic policies in preventing the Great Depression of the 1930s...but do you know the baffling thing! For more than 7 decades now macroeconomists and other thinkers are yet to arrive at a consensus on his exact ideas and implications. Do you know why? Well the answer is beautifully stated in scripture.

1Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Bro, you may be the walking Bible and know nothing of the scriptures because without the Spirit of the author, you memorize words but lack the meaning assigned to those words by the author...and without this meaning the scriptures will amount to fables and stories...you don't know God,'cos you don't have his Spirit!

On the verse you stated Matt 17:20! Do you know what faith is!? I know you want to hurriedly say, 'who doesnt know about faith', but i tell you many don't cos if they did we would have changed the geography of the earth!

If you combine these verses:

Galatians5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other...

Romans8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Hebrews11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him (God)...

...you'll find that FAITH DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH OF GOD'S SPIRIT YOU'VE GOT IN YOU!

Moses had some so he parted the waters but Jesus had the total package so he walked on water...the currency of Christians is faith and faith is minted exclusively by the HolySpirit...If you aren't in concord with the HolySpirit, you've got no faith, no matter how much of the Bible you've memorized!!!

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 4:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

My ways already working, shame on your god!!

Mehn your hatred for a God you believe doesn't exist is epic and is a classic philosophical contradiction...this response, going by the ethics of argument isn't beffitting of a man of reason and intellect...emotions bear your words on wings and make them soar yond rational bounds...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by wheredemdey: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2015
God answers prayers....i hv experienced His glory times without number... .if only the mis-informed Op devoted all these bad energy he is displaying here to prayers and praises..his dad will be healed......but hey...ignorance is indeed bliss...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2015
efficiencie:

Mehn your hatred for a God you believe doesn't exist is epic and is a classic philosophical contradiction...this response, going by the ethics of argument isn't beffitting of a man of reason and intellect...emotions bear your words on wings and make them soar yond rational bounds...

Emotions you say?! Yu really think this is about how or what I feel about your god?! Buh Nah, I only want you guys to see the obvious.

Pls read this bible verses... 2Thessalonians 3:3, 1Corinthians 10:13, Psalm 121:3, Psalm 145: 18, Deuteronomy 7:9, John 16:24, James 1:17.

The last part of james 1:17 says, he(your god) does not change like shifting shadows.

Pls, tell me how true that is after reading those bible verses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2015
efficiencie:

If you combine these verses:

Galatians5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other...

Romans8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Hebrews11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him (God)...

...you'll find that FAITH DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH OF GOD'S SPIRIT YOU'VE GOT IN YOU!

Moses had some so he parted the waters but Jesus had the total package so he walked on water...the currency of Christians is faith and faith is minted exclusively by the HolySpirit...If you aren't in concord with the HolySpirit, you've got no faith, no matter how much of the Bible you've memorized!!!

Okay, faith is being in accordance with the holy spirit. Now, pls tell me, what do you mean when you say "accordance with holy spirit"?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
God answers prayers....i hv experienced His glory times without number... .if only the mis-informed Op devoted all these bad energy he is displaying here to prayers and praises..his dad will be healed......but hey...ignorance is indeed bliss...

Pls, stop telling me to do what had already bn done, do yu knw how many prayers and praises dey'v done in that house?! Still your god who claims to have a long ear to hear prayers refused to listen. Isn't dat funny?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by An2elect2(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

Okay, faith is being in accordance with the holy spirit. Now, pls tell me, what do you mean when you say "accordance with holy spirit"?

You fool where did God gurantee you or anyone physical healing in this world? You are not entitled to anything but wrath from God.

You are not even saved in Christ, and you think God hears your abominable gibberish!!!

Get a clue!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by wheredemdey: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

Pls, stop telling me to do what had already bn done, do yu knw how many prayers and praises dey'v done in that house?! Still your god who claims to have a long ear to hear prayers refused to listen. Isn't dat funny?

You are a disillusioned mega silly human being....you derive joy in mocking your creator...heck you are even giving Him ultimatum....what if you die today....indeed God is too merciful...thank your stars God is not a man...you would hv BN begging for death by now......you run to God when you need help and forsake Him when things turn south for you.......niggah piss off....
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by ichuka(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
1 It is not right, Job, for you to say that you are innocent in God's sight, 3 or to ask God, "How does my sin affect you? What have I gained by not sinning?" 4 I am going to answer you and your friends too. 5 Look at the sky! See how high the clouds are! 6 If you sin, that does no harm to God. If you do wrong many times, does that affect him? 7
Do you help God by being so righteous? There is nothing God needs from you. 8 Others suffer from your sins, and the good you do helps them. 9 When people are oppressed, they groan; they cry for someone to save them. 10 But they don't turn to God, their Creator, who gives them hope in their darkest hours. 11 They don't turn to God, who makes us wise, wiser than any animal or bird.
12 They cry for help, but God doesn't answer, for they are proud and evil. 13 It is useless for them to cry out; Almighty God does not see or hear them. 14 Job, you say you can't see God; but wait patiently - your case is before him. 15 You think that God does not punish, that he pays little attention to sin. 16 It is useless for you to go on talking; it is clear you don't know what you are saying.Job35..
Op go through this verses then maybe we can discuss.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2015
An2elect2:

You fool where did God gurantee you or anyone physical healing in this world? You are not entitled to anything but wrath from God.

You are not even saved in Christ, and you think God hears your abominable gibberish!!!

Get a clue!

Its either you are not a xtian or you are a xtian who doesn't read the bible.

I ll advice you go through this bible passages... 1peter 5:10, psalms 41:3, psalms 103:3, 2Corinthians 12: 9and10, acts 10:38.

Lemme knw when you tru
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

You are a disillusioned mega silly human being....you derive joy in mocking your creator...heck you are even giving Him ultimatum....what if you die today....indeed God is too merciful...thank your stars God is not a man...you would hv BN begging for death by now......you run to God when you need help and forsake Him when things turn south for you.......niggah piss off....

Point of correction! He s not my creator, I knw my creator.

And, if yu care to knw, I'v never sought for an invisible being's help.

As per death, we all know death is inexorable, so, my dear broda, I'm nt scared of it
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
ichuka:
1 It is not right, Job, for you to say that you are innocent in God's sight, 3 or to ask God, "How does my sin affect you? What have I gained by not sinning?" 4 I am going to answer you and your friends too. 5 Look at the sky! See how high the clouds are! 6 If you sin, that does no harm to God. If you do wrong many times, does that affect him? 7
Do you help God by being so righteous? There is nothing God needs from you. 8 Others suffer from your sins, and the good you do helps them. 9 When people are oppressed, they groan; they cry for someone to save them. 10 But they don't turn to God, their Creator, who gives them hope in their darkest hours. 11 They don't turn to God, who makes us wise, wiser than any animal or bird.
12 They cry for help, but God doesn't answer, for they are proud and evil. 13 It is useless for them to cry out; Almighty God does not see or hear them. 14 Job, you say you can't see God; but wait patiently - your case is before him. 15 You think that God does not punish, that he pays little attention to sin. 16 It is useless for you to go on talking; it is clear you don't know what you are saying.Job35..
Op go through this verses then maybe we can discuss.

This is a true picture of how destructive your god is, he placed someone's life on the line, someone he claimed he loved, and this all boils down to some bet he made with the devil just to test his faith.

This is the god we are suppose to worship?!

Regardless of how you interpret it, if yur god trully exist, he is evil!!!

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

As per death, we all know death is inexorable, so, my dear broda, I'm nt scared of it

Really?
So why were u crying giving the none-existing God ultimatum to heal your dad, or you'll take away His sovereignty?
dead is inevitable, let your father die. I told you before.

Hey small boy. post ur picture here let me see if you look as stupid as u sound.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by wheredemdey: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

Shameless unfortunate thing.....why don't you call on your creator to heal your dad then??why call on the all knowing God whom you loathe to heal your dad??...i seriously pity your dad...you are bringing him more harm than good with your behaviour and blasphemy.

Like someone said..lets see your picture so we know if you look as foolish as you sound.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by CoolUsername: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
This has gone on for too long. Try to convince your father to go to a hospital. Nothing out there is going to save him. Talk to some of his friends who you know he may listen to, maybe they can advise him.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Shameless unfortunate thing.....why don't you call on your creator to heal your dad then??why call on the all knowing God whom you loathe to heal your dad??...i seriously pity your dad...you are bringing him more harm than good with your behaviour and blasphemy.

Like someone said..lets see your picture so we know if you look as foolish as you sound.

Your God has failed as usual and u still get mouth to talk.
Someone does not believe in your God so therefore he is a seamless unfortunate thing. As usual, you guys claim your God exist but it takes u and not him to fight his fight. It takes u and not him to convince someone he exists.here u are being angry on behalf of a supposedly existent God. Yet you can't see how u ridicule him by ur reaction. Your reaction simply proves he does not exists.
Why is it so hard for you guys to comprehend that someone does not believe in your God. A God that makes so much noise only in paper but refused or couldnt heal the poor old man who has devoted his life worshiping him.
What is even ur case? What are ur defences? Did your God heal his father? So why do uthink u have any right to challenge the op?
We are here talking practicals and you are making noise with theory.
Is it so hard for you to see that your believe in God is all a mind thing?
If God actually exists no human will have the ability to doubt it... Just as no one doubts the existence of the sun.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is quite unfortunate but one thing I do know and believe in is that, everything goes according to God's Will and the earlier we realize this and align ourselves with this Truth, the better for us.

And for the supposed Christians trying to force this dude to believe, I've got a piece of advice for you: THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE TO OBEYING THE HOLY SPIRIT. SAY YOUR BIT AND LEAVE THE MIRACLE WORKER TO ACT.

Shalom.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
analice107:

Really?
So why were u crying giving the none-existing God ultimatum to heal your dad, or you'll take away His sovereignty?
dead is inevitable, let your father die. I told you before.

Hey small boy. post ur picture here let me see if you look as stupid as u sound.

Its a pity you can't see how much you resemble your sky god. You specifically stated that you v unfollowed the thread, isn't it funny how yu chose to comment here again.

You refused to accept the fact that your god does not exist and you also refused to convince me otherwise. All you do is vomit foul words again and again. SMH

I already said it once, your words describe you beta!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Yeah, I may be foolish buh at least I'm foolish enough to know that my ways are now working and its just a matter of weeks before my father's healed.

Your god is a failure!!! I ll tell you if yu dd not knw.

You xtian guys are all the same. You hav nothing to say, you dnt knw how to prove your gods existence. All you are good at is decrying anybody who isn't under the same bondage you are in.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
CoolUsername:
This has gone on for too long. Try to convince your father to go to a hospital. Nothing out there is going to save him. Talk to some of his friends who you know he may listen to, maybe they can advise him.

Thank you jawe my broda. I'v gotn him a doc. We just had to tell him the doc is also a pastor
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
0079jaBond:
This is quite unfortunate but one thing I do know and believe in is that, everything goes according to God's Will and the earlier we realize this and align ourselves with this Truth, the better for us.

And for the supposed Christians trying to force this dude to believe, I've got a piece of advice for you: THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE TO OBEYING THE HOLY SPIRIT. SAY YOUR BIT AND LEAVE THE MIRACLE WORKER TO ACT.

Shalom.

Of course, I can't be forced to believe what s not real.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
@op I know God heals through medication but He also heals through medication. Tell your dad to go to the hopital and stop being religious. In 1Tim 5:23 Paul told Timothy to take wine for his health and not pray. Also, I know it is not God's intention for hin to be sick from 1Peter 2:24 & Matt. 8:17. So my #Godexists and #God'snotdead whether you think so or not and His word never fail (but most times we refuse to receive and believe his word) and later blame Him for our faults.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jadonjack:

Emotions you say?! Yu really think this is about how or what I feel about your god?! Buh Nah, I only want you guys to see the obvious.

Pls read this bible verses... 2Thessalonians 3:3, 1Corinthians 10:13, Psalm 121:3, Psalm 145: 18, Deuteronomy 7:9, John 16:24, James 1:17.

The last part of james 1:17 says, he(your god) does not change like shifting shadows.

Pls, tell me how true that is after reading those bible verses

On 2Thess3:3 Yes God keeps us from evil but is he obliged to keep you from evil you bring upon yourself either by sin (John5:14), or from evil you bring upon yourself by virtue of your deficit of the HolyGhost (Matt12:43-45) or evil brought upon you by your ignorance of the ways of the devil and his host (Ezekiel13:18-19) or evil brought upon you as an inheritance from the evil deeds of your ancestors (Lamentations5:7)? Man is at the centre of light and darkness, and a legal tussle holds between God and satan the adversary...whatever you do that places you outside the legal limits of God places you under the legal influence of satan.

Yes, God being the righteous Judge will not permit satan set an 'exam' for us that is outside the scope of our capacity, if your temptation is to the trying of your faith, then your triumph over temptation like in the case of Joseph is to lead to your reward and your failure is to lead to your demotion, correction, chastisement or rebuke and not destruction...However temptations that are not to the trying of your faith but is the ploy of satan to steal, kill and destroy will amount to a breach on God's people and the LORD stands against that in protection of these who call on His name (Acts 2;21)

Yes the LORD shall not suffer the foot of the righteous to be moved, if and only if the LORD is your help...God keeps the feet of his saints (1 Samuel2:9) but that does not preclude the trials satan throws at us as we try to fulfill the will of God (Matthew 10:17-31)...so though we are persecuted and hated our feet is preserved in our salvation, our destiny and eternal inheritance.

Yes the LORD is nigh unto those that call upon him in truth, He keeps his covenant of mercy and love unto thousands of generations and but does this preclude man from testing and trials thrown at man by satan, NO! Job is a classic proof! Then there are the martyrs from James, Andrew, Peter, Paul to the modern day Christians persecuted all over the world...Jesus guaranteed us victory over the world but not freedom from tribulations (John16:33)

Yes, GOD wants to ask, that our Joy may be full but really what are we asking for? Many ask for food, money, house, health, fame, power, position, etc but Jesus gave us a hint on what to ask in Matthew 6:33 and all of these things will be added unto us...Now you may ask, what is this thing that we must ask for. He is the Spirit of God, and if you ask for him your joy would be full because, the Kingdom of God is in righteousness, peace and JOY in the HOLYGHOST (Romans14:17)...The more of the HolyGhost you have, the more of righteousness, peace and joy you have irrespective of the conditions you are going through...in sickness or in health...

you can go ahead and believe what you want...it is apparent that you have picked a spot in the scheme of things and you have headed on the path that seems right to you...a concrete path, sure and trustworthy, is what you have chosen, while fools like us (i believe that is what you think we are) have chosen the surreal and slippery path; that hangs on faith, love and hope. We both have destinations and like i said earlier, the FINALITY OF ALL LIFE WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS BOTHERING ON LIFE...I ONLY HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THAT FINALITY...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Heheh the thing don pain them no be small grin

Jesus really did a bad job recruiting thugs... See how them dey use curse words anyhow

Y'all have anger issues just like your doG yahweh! I believe if y'all meet with op, y'all would slaughter him.

One called him unfortunate being. Another called him a fool... Na by force?! angry

Yes, your God is an a$shole... Go hang!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2015
@OP Following your response to my first comment on this thread, I'd like to add that: whether you believe God or not, He still wins.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Moreover, I find your post and behavior a bit contradictory and seems like one who doesn't know God yet criticizes Him.

First, you gave Him an ultimatum to fulfill otherwise you'd not believe that He exists. Fine, but does it really end there? Have you bothered to know how to duly follow and act upon His Words?

Second, I don't see what true message your thread is trying to pass across. Is it to contact God? I bet not. Is it to seek advice? I seriously doubt. Oh, is it to bring to disrepute the throne of God? I think it's obvious. I also think there should be some reality check here.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2015
His Word says my people perish for lack of knowledge. What knowledge? The Truth - His Word - The Holy Spirit. One cannot read the bible like a literature book and expect to receive deep insights. It's a big folly.

If your dad exercises His faith, that's fine. But common sense should be seen to be common in cases like this. From the look of things, it's as if your dad can be medically treated. So why the wait? He refused? Well there are ways of convincing someone without making them not to believe their faith. I think that was the missing link there.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm not a religious fanatic. Because that has, in many ways, brought confusion. Same way the religious groups fought Christ. So you see, religion is not the key. Islam, Buddhism, Atheism or whatever is not the answer. The answer lies in realizing who you are, where you came from and what your life's purpose is. And to know this, you'd would have to do one thing TRUTHFULLY: seek His face in His scripture - the Bible. Christ didn't die for religion but He did for all humanity. Everything came from God and to Him, all shall return. Again I tell you, this is yet another mystery.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by 0079jaBond(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2015
I wish you and your family a special year ending to remember and a Spirit-filled, life-changing new year!

Shalom
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:
Moreover, I find your post and behavior a bit contradictory and seems like one who doesn't know God yet criticizes Him.

First, you gave Him an ultimatum to fulfill otherwise you'd not believe that He exists. Fine, but does it really end there? Have you bothered to know how to duly follow and act upon His Words?

Second, I don't see what true message your thread is trying to pass across. Is it to contact God? I bet not. Is it to seek advice? I seriously doubt. Oh, is it to bring to disrepute the throne of God? I think it's obvious. I also think there should be some reality check here.

The comprehension of my post boils down to how well you can think, I guess.

I gave your god ultimatum cos my dad woudn't go to hospital. You knw why? Becos he's bn held captive by d god that claims he's his creator.

And there is yoruba aphorism that says "orisa boo ba le gbami, sehmi boo seh bami". This literally means a god that can not save me should at least leave me alone(that's even if he exists).

What msg was I trying to pass across? I may not believe in your god buh at least I believe in helping people far and near.

My intention was/is to help anybody who was/is in my father's shoe.

THERE IS NO GOD, least no evidence to prove his existence and if in anyway there is. HE IS WICKED!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Edwin Obiora Becomes First Priest To Become SAN / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Before Indulging In That Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.