Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23871 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
rebellious child you are. Insulting your dad believe.

My dad was very seek, he went for hospital check up, and the doctor say he has heart problem, he was a very good christian, I learn a lot from him. One evening he sat down , and began to praise God, singing praises and Glorify His Holy name, he sang praise until he fell asleep, in his sleep he dream he was vomiting. When daybreak reach, he went for hospital check , the doctor say his heart was perfect.

Coming here to tell us one of the fictional stories being told in your church is not gonna help

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

The only reason he may not be happy is probably because I'm against his believe. If yu are a Theist, wait till you are in my father's shoe before you decide what to believe

I just hope its not gonna be too late then
trust me when I say this, I have been into worse situation you can ever imagine, for God soo kind, I am still alive.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Coming here to tell us one of the fictional stories being told in your church is not gonna help
hey, I say MY dad. this testimony did not happened in the church. If you believe me good and if you do not believe me, good.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
trust me when I say this, I have been into worse situation you can ever imagine, for God soo kind, I am still alive.

What can be worst than being deprived of ones locomotion and speech!?

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
okay. Why will you need help from a God who you believe he never exist?

This isn't about me. Its about my dad
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
hey, I say MY dad. this testimony did not happened in the church. If you believe me good and if you do not believe me, good.

Everyone makes mistakes, even doctors
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

What can be worst than being deprived of ones locomotion and speech!?
alright.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Judas2013: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Christians be like

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by DonCortino: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Prayer is not an option anymore. I'm sure prayer itself is tired of being prayed
You did not so why r u expecting a miracle?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2015
DonCortino:

You did not so why r u expecting a miracle?

I'm not, my father is
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
So you are now giving ur father's none existing God an ultimatum, by wagging ur little finger on his face.
Hey son, Your father will die. He will go back to his maker and rest in peace. You know why? Ur father is God's property. He created him for Himself. He gave him life. If He wants to take it, He will take it, anytime He pleases, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Stupid. "if my father does not get healed before the end of this year...". What will you do? stand down here and throw stones at God?
Why haven't you turn to what you believe in on your father's behalf? Since his God is none existent, why haven't you done something or apply ur logic and come up with something to end the pain?

Your good father, even in his pain still holds to his God, who to you does not exits, yet you are here threatening Him to heal your father or you'll turn every Nairalander to Atheist.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by DonCortino: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'm not, my father is
Then y r u angry at what u claim doesn't exist?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Gcares(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg clear comot for road, either your good father lives or dies, God will still be GOD. mtchew...look at this pencil trying to dictate terms of service with his own. Geraway you....

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by lepasharon(f): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Judas2013:
Christians be like

grin
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by ayopo10(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
My brother know that whatever God does He does for a purpose... Faith is a very ingredient in our walk with God... DON'T DOUBT GOD OR HIS HEALING POWER... TRUST HIM TOTALLY ... DON'T QUIT AT THE VERGE OF UR TESTIMONY.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by God2man(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
When you know the truth already about the existence of God.

Why do you want to deny the undeniable?

Anybody that does not believe or pretend not to accept the existence of God is a liar.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
analice107:
So you are now giving ur father's none existing God an ultimatum, by wagging ur little finger on his face.
Hey son, Your father will die. He will go back to his maker and rest in peace. You know why? Ur father is God's property. He created him for Himself. He gave him life. If He wants to take it, He will take it, anytime He pleases, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Stupid. "if my father does not get healed before the end of this year...". What will you do? stand down here and throw stones at God?
Why haven't you turn to what you believe in on your father's behalf? Since his God is none existent, why haven't you done something or apply ur logic and come up with something to end the pain?

Your good father, even in his pain still holds to his God, who to you does not exits, yet you are here threatening Him to heal your father or you'll turn every Nairalander to Atheist.

The way people reason at times bothers me a lot. I ain't d one who's sick buh it affecting me somehow cos I'm his son.

You don't expect him to listen to me that there is something/one that can heal him aside his god, do yu?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
God2man:
When you know the truth already about the existence of God.

Why do you want to deny the undeniable?

Anybody that does not believe or pretend not to accept the existence of God is a liar.

Says?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
DonCortino:

Then y r u angry at what u claim doesn't exist?

I'm not angry at anybody. I'm angry because my dad wnt acknowlegde any other means to get him healed.

The lies bn fed to him since he was a kid has eatn so deep into him that he doesn't wanna hear anything buh some super god from d sky
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gcares:
Abeg clear comot for road, either your good father lives or dies, God will still be GOD. mtchew...look at this pencil trying to dictate terms of service with his own. Geraway you....

Someone wrote about how brainwash work. Now I think I believe him.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by DonCortino: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'm not angry at anybody. I'm angry because my dad wnt acknowlegde any other means to get him healed.

The lies bn fed to him since he was a kid has eatn so deep into him that he doesn't wanna hear anything buh some super god from d sky
So u r saying he doesn't want to go to the hospital, instead relying on a direct miracle straight from God?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
DonCortino:

So u r saying he doesn't want to go to the hospital, instead relying on a direct miracle straight from God?

Yh. He does not. Even when we forced him to, his disbelieve in medications seems to be coming against his recovery.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Op. I smell lies. did you not say, your father is immobile and speechless? how then is resisting being taken to hospital?

face your Atheism, and let the good man face his God. Across the bridge, we shall know who will be in pain, whether him or you.

Nebuchadnezzar, told the Jewish boys to bow down and worship his image, they responded and said to him. "live forever o King, for we are not careful to answer you in this matter, we will not bow to this ur image, throw us into that fire all you like, our God whom we believed shall save us, BUT EVEN IF HE CHOOSES NOT TO, we will still not bow to ur image.

You good father has chosen to stand and wait for his maker, but you have called him a fool here, in public. Just wait, his God will surprise you. A day will come wen u will cry out asking this none existing God to help you. Satan like your type.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
ayopo10:
My brother know that whatever God does He does for a purpose... Faith is a very ingredient in our walk with God... DON'T DOUBT GOD OR HIS HEALING POWER... TRUST HIM TOTALLY ... DON'T QUIT AT THE VERGE OF UR TESTIMONY.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN

He shld at least clear my doubt by healing someone who can't sleep a night without calling his name, even when he's in pain
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

He shld at least clear my doubt by healing someone who can't sleep a night without calling his name, even when he's in pain
In other words he owes you proof in your own terms, right?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by DonCortino: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yh. He does not. Even when we forced him to, his disbelieve in medications seems to be coming against his recovery.
Now I understand ur anger. That very unfortunate of him.
Maybe u shld try n convince him that God uses doctors n nurses to heal. It mustn't be that a pastor will lay hands on him. He is practising christianity the wrong way, he is tempting God.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
analice107:
@Op. I smell lies. did you not say, your father is immobile and speechless? how then is resisting being taken to hospital?

face your Atheism, and let the good man face his God. Across the bridge, we shall know who will be in pain, whether him or you.

Nebuchadnezzar, told the Jewish boys to bow down and worship his image, they responded and said to him. "live forever o King, for we are not careful to answer you in this matter, we will not bow to this ur image, throw us into that fire all you like, our God whom we believed shall save us, BUT EVEN IF HE CHOOSES NOT TO, we will still not bow to ur image.

You good father has chosen to stand and wait for his maker, but you have called him a fool here, in public. Just wait, his God will surprise you. A day will come wen u will cry out asking this none existing God to help you. Satan like your type.

First, yu mean someone who can neither talk nor walk can not communicate at all. Think very well, my broda.

And also, yu really think I will call on some invisible god who ignore someone who obviously love him, for help?! Yu must be kiddin

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

In other words he owes you proof in your own terms, right?

Mayb

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Mayb
There is silliness and then there is stupidity.
What if I dared you to prove to me you are a man and not a shemal.e by baring your Johhny
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
DonCortino:

Now I understand ur anger. That very unfortunate of him.
Maybe u shld try n convince him that God uses doctors n nurses to heal. It mustn't be that a pastor will lay hands on him. He is practising christianity the wrong way, he is tempting God.

Isn't that what dey call faith?

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

There is silliness and then there is stupidity.
What if I dared you to prove to me you are a man and not a shemal.e by baring your Johhny

I ll do anything in my power to clear your doubt about any of my personality.

Yu do only what you are capable of
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

I ll do anything in my power to clear your doubt about any of my personality.

Yu do only what you are capable of
Please prove your manhood by posting a photo of your Johnny right here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.