Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Managing One-sided Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Managing One-sided Love. (771 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / One Sided Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
I am in my mid 20s and a serving corp member. I have female friends that I respect and enjoy their company. But there is this particular damsel amongst them that I love and respect deeply. I have known her socially for some time now but have not spent enough time with her because I stay in another state. The problem is, this girl is actually in Love with me genuinely and she's good but I don't want to take my rltshp with her to a higher plane. She sees herself as my girlfriend while to me, She is one of my female friends. I don't have a gf but don't want to make her one. So pls, hw do I manage this one-sided love because I don't want to brk som1's hrt or disregard som1's love. I just want to be friends coz am nt ready for gf mata. Thank you.
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by iceberylin(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
You said you love her..

Biko,how is this love one-sided?" undecided
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by obiorathesubtle: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bros.. I know your plan.. Na friends with benefit.. Just do the thing, allow us to rest abeg.. No too much talk.
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just tell her the earlier the better

Don't make her fall too deep before u tell her please the earlier the better smiley
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by tpiar: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
rubbish.
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Greekgoddess i av sent u request since morning cry
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Cholls(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:
Just tell her the earlier the better

Don't make her fall too deep before u tell her please the earlier the better smiley
my brother well said.
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:
Greekgoddess i av sent u request since morning cry
Am just seeing it now
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Am just seeing it now
Ok smiley my bbm is acting up

Mind whatsapp??
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cholls:
my brother well said.
smiley
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by old5kard(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dude where ur brain dey? You love her but u don't want her den why keeping her? Yet you don't want to hurt her wen ur mean while ur already hurting her at same time giving her greenlight...okoro
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
few years ago someone asked this same question here on NL
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Adasun(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op u are confuse so stop making me confuse
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
sickstars:

Ok smiley my bbm is acting up

Mind whatsapp??
U have to be patient let me update my whatsapp, i accepted ur bbm request but i did not see u among my contacts

Did u save my phone number?
Re: Managing One-sided Love. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U have to be patient let me update my whatsapp, i accepted ur bbm request but i did not see u among my contacts

Did u save my phone number?

Just update it ok

(1) (Reply)

7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas / A Father's Advice On The Eve Of His Daughter's Wedding / Falling In Love And Social Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.