Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Falling In Love And Social Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love And Social Class (771 Views)

Dating Someone From A 'lower' Social Class? / Nigerian Men, Marry From Your Social Class / Nigerian Men, Marry From Your Social Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love And Social Class by Smartresult(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guys is it true that love has class, and the type of girls u are in love with say who u are in the society?
Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
to some yes to me no.
Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by ronald4lif(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
In some cases true. Love it's all about interest and people of a higher social class prefers to stick with their caste. They don't want to get involve with anyone of a lower social stratum than theirs.

Most times, there's copious financial burden that comes with dating a person from a low income family and some men wouldn't leap on that. And likewise the women.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't think so...love doesn't define anyone if he fall in love with someone who is totally opposite of what he has (education, jobs,bank acct.. etc)..
Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by Cholls(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brother in Nigeria Yes.......outside Nigeria No.......it is only in nollywood movies will you see a roadside mechanic marry a billionaire daughter whereby in London a multi-billionaire daughter can marry a plumber.
Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by tpiar: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
hm
Re: Falling In Love And Social Class by tpiar: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
In some cases true. Love it's all about interest and people of a higher social class prefers to stick with their caste. They don't want to get involve with anyone of a lower social stratum than theirs.

women are generally portrayed as always looking for the opportunity to date above their class but I really doubt its all women who want to do so.

I think most times such an impression is in the mind of people, possibly because the women they see around them, are angling for such.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God See What A Yoruba Girl Posted On Her Graduation On Facebook / She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! / How Can I Find A True Love.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.