Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,978 members, 7,838,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (55014 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Kahy1: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
dre11:
A divorce seeking husband has told a court in Lagos that his wife smells so bad he can't sleep with her.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/messy-my-wife-is-so-smelly-dirty-i-can-t-sleep-with-her-husband-tells-court-id4474418.html

eleyi gidi gan ( diz one is too strong)
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by micca: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
esonuu:
De only reason why dis man is angry is cos d wife parties a lot,may be em don dey suspect say oda men helps him tak kia of her sexually...dis is wat happens wen u marry ur daughters age mate
4 christ n loud y a marriage woman go 2 party
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrHighSea:
as in End Time Odour? Well, thr z a village in Nigeria, men pay lotta bills for dare calling a woman dirty.
hope you are not from my side?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by macfish101(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Growingboi:
At first i thought d man has seen one sharp badt girl dat is cleaning his AK47 steadily bt when i read "d house is to big for me alone to maintain" and " he is too autocratic, he doesnt want me to go out, i am still a young girl" then, i saw some elements of truth in d allegations.
yes ooo......I wanted to blame the man but wen I heard the girl's testimony......menh! I tire for her.......Her body must be smelling like Akpu'
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrHighSea:
as in End Time Odour? Well, thr z a village in Nigeria, men pay lotta bills for dare calling a woman dirty.
hope you are not from my side
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by creamylicious(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
SirLegal:
25 years difference?

Y wouldn't she behave that way?
don't mind the man. When there are Lotta forty something years women in the city, he opted for a generation after his. Na old age stress him dey find
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Meritocracy: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
First remove elder from the name of the man the congregation is seeing as role model but couldn't control wife. Why must you marry 30yrs orente when you couldn't dance shocky or yahoose, immagine moses to hauwa, you must marry her under spell.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by gift1108(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
I understand what this man is going through,he expect this his new wife to be like his late wife which is not possible,people are different,I smell a very bad attitude about this new wife a woman is suppose to keep her body,home,environment neat at all times.i just pity the man some woman can be very annoying
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
that woman be like time bomb
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Jidibia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Didn't you notice that before you got married?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by doramy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
He is seeing fault in dis one,who knows if he ever appreciated the late wife,abeg jare
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by IIjulius(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
How to Download YouTube Video Using BlackBerry device
Introduction

Many Blackberry users find it difficult to download YouTube video, while
Android users are rocking it all.

There are many ways to download YouTube videos, either by using a browser plug-in or simply by pasting the URL of the video into another website; one of this is Savefrom.net. On this guide i am going to use Savefrom.net. Because i found it reliable and easy to use.

http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/12/how-to-download-youtube-video-using.html?m=1
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Donbabajay12(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
dre11:
A divorce seeking husband has told a court in Lagos that his wife smells so bad he can't sleep with her.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/messy-my-wife-is-so-smelly-dirty-i-can-t-sleep-with-her-husband-tells-court-id4474418.html

So he didnt see all dis b4 ,he decided to marry er...Shoro niyen
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by braine(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
The house is too big for her. Can you imagine that excuse? Lol. If I'm in her shoes, with the way the man described her ehn, I'll just accept the divorce one time.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by braine(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
creamylicious:
don't mind the man. When there are Lotta forty something years women in the city, he opted for a generation after his. Na old age stress him dey find
If you were in his shoes, would you marry an old woman (30 and above)?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by noblegrex: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Twaci:
These trivial marriage issues sef undecided

Soon person go tell me not to do boyfriend and girlfriend, how i go take sabi my partner well before commitment?
. Abeg no mind them jare.make we dey do our boyfriend-girlfriend parole atleast you go sabi me well well and e fit lead to marriage jor!

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by tola9ja: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
StPete:
Most women will hide their true nature during dating, by the time they become housewives, lo and behold shocked even the devil would be shocked!

Aminat508 hope you are not like this
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Aminat508(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
tola9ja:

Aminat508 hope you are not like this
am not angry
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MrHighSea: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
tochimas:
hope you are not from my side
whr cud dt b? Cos i b local breed
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by tola9ja: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Aminat508:
am not angry
ope hoo undecided
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by donj84: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
dre11:

Hahahahahaha..who the find who wan kill don see am but he nor wan dis again..so before he married her, he didn't study to take note of the girl attitude and character..she d woman say the house too big for her, marry anoda one join or else let her leave so you can take care of your children..did your children even complain in the first place that they need anoda mother??. God help u sir o
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Twaci:

Soon person go tell me not to do boyfriend and girlfriend, how i go take sabi my partner well before commitment?

Am available for inspection grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Melinde: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Growingboi:
At first i thought d man has seen one sharp badt girl dat is cleaning his AK47 steadily bt when i read "d house is to big for me alone to maintain" and " he is too autocratic, he doesnt want me to go out, i am still a young girl" then, i saw some elements of truth in d allegations.
gbam! May your sense remain permanent
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrHighSea:
whr cud dt b? Cos i b local breed
somewhere in anambra, umu, complete am
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by shegzi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
ogawisdom:
angry second wives are usually bad markets
on point bro
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MrHighSea: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
tochimas:
somewhere in anambra, umu, complete am
Nah. 9ja large.o
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
See yawa! But on a serious note some women are very dirty but the man can help in improving her hygiene and the most annoying part is a woman with smelling vj
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
A 55-year-old man, Elder Moses Ajuwa , has told a divorce court that his wife's body odour has made it impossible for him to continue sleeping with her and wanted the court to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to his 30-year-old wife, Hauwa, on that account.

Maybe She Hugged Buhari! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Fourwinds: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Growingboi:
yeah... u got it rite..there is truth in what d man said...can u imagine d woman saying she can not maintain d house alone.?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by jesuseun1(m): 4:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Every one has strentgh and weakness. The man Should Focus on d'wife strength and not her weakness. Am sure d'woman too can count many of the man weaknesses.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by theDEVILisHERE: 5:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Twaci:

Marraige is different from so called "boyfriend and girlfriend"

Boyfriend and girlfriend you see mostly the best side of your partner

Marraige you see mostly the worst side of your partner

A relationship only becomes successfull when both sides are able to cope with the worst side of their partner

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by mjames: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Growingboi:

This woman should be ashamed of herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.