Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (55007 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by killercute16(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
bigass123:
Sometimes? shocked
Did you just say sometimes angry
Every fvcking time bro.. Even tested goods na luck sometimes.. You fit carry ahm reach house and story go change,talk the less not testing at all.. Dat na endtime stvpidity.
Girls can pretend... One needs Gods wisdom and updated common sense to deal with them.
These days.. Marriage is about the most scary thing to delve into.
My opinion tho. sad
#merrychristmasinadvance

Lmao!!!....i tell yah.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by oglalasioux(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Did he find out before or after marriage? If before marriage then he should carry his cross. If after marriage then the woman is culpable. Women are fond of hiding who they really are till marriage. It's criminal!
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by ayodele123(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
If a woman , a mature woman is 30 years old and married but cannot cook, cannot keep a home clean and neat, does not bath daily, cannot do laundry and keep the kitchen neat , is she a woman? Did this man not know all these flaws before he married her? This story is strange

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by ayodele123(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
cococandy:

Then he chips in too.
Is he above cooking and cleaning? angry

How can a 55 year old man be doing cooking and cleaning? It is a reproach and a curse!
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by lovely17(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
so why did you marry her then which quality did you see in her
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by HaneefahRN(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mtchewww. This story seems fake, if true, were his senses dead while courting her? And it seems the man exaggerated cos I dnt want to blive someone can be tht bad, although her response also states there is a lot of truth in the allegations d man made
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by mfm04622: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Miami11:
Did he not see all this before marriage

End time man

Stick to till death do us part

Help your wife out and continue encouraging her

Pray and fast for your wife, God will intervene

He is 55! And a widower. Don't think there is is dating. The woman who Lazy! How can the house be too big for you to maintain? Wasn't someone maintaining the house in good condition before?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by esonuu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
De only reason why dis man is angry is cos d wife parties a lot,may be em don dey suspect say oda men helps him tak kia of her sexually...dis is wat happens wen u marry ur daughters age mate
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Reference(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
NORAD:

And you didn't notice all these before marrying her. So, who's to blame?

He had cattarh and apollo that period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by onome2013: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
When I started reading the story ,I was to blame the husband that why now
But having read further to see the woman's comment , it's clear that she is nothing than but a PIF in disguise
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by friends4ever(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
skuribeebo:
this is what you get when you do no testing relationship .

Right
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by MrHighSea: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
hmmmm! For which village padi mi??
bin ova 5yrs, cnt recall d name. Sth 'mbukwa' in bende towards Abia-Akwa ibom boundary.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Felaak47(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time marriage.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
ayodele123:

How can a 55 year old man be doing cooking and cleaning? It is a reproach and a curse!
Then let him starve and live in filth so that he won't be cursed.

After this his divorce now, will he starve until he marries a new wife?
Btw is it a curse for a 55yr old woman to cook and feed herself? I guess not.

You people are unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by 4C2215131: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hehehehe... Hahahahahaha
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Samsonklin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Did u not knw all dese b4 u tied d knot? B*stards!!! If dem tell una say "Marry ur friend" una go say No! We are too close., now u don dey complain.. U neva start sef..

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by kcsimo: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
edlion57:
Only one person get all this bad attribute....is u hv found a another woman and besides u can still clean her up
.........I wonda what in hell was he thinking....... before settling down with her!!! Akpa...amu man!!!!
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by nytooo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oga wat hapen to "till death do us part" if she is smelly baf her...u can teach her to take kia of her sef n take kia of u.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by zomby(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
@topic.
You must be an authenticated pin-head.

A goat is a goat...a goat doesn't turn into a cow over night.
Where have you kept your brain all these years? How come you just woke up? Who forced you to marry the chick?
Something tells me that you are the problem..your wife simply stopped taking shower and keeps a smelly A-As to keep you away from her...with the hope that you find your way quick.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by micca: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guy what dis man z sayin is true coz d woman confess that d hauz z to much 4 only her 2 tak care of. may god hlp d man.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by donodion(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
why do I have a feeling the 30 year old woman is likely a NLander? .. grin grin grin
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by wtfCode: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
StPete:
Most women will hide their true nature during dating, by the time they become housewives, lo and behold shocked even the devil would be shocked!
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by wtfCode: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
StPete:
Most women will hide their true nature during dating, by the time they become housewives, lo and behold shocked even the devil would be shocked!
some women be like time bomb.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kikikiki what a combination of unhealthy behavior grin grin

The man should bath for her nau or take her to go see the doc!!
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by carlcar2012(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sit her down and talk to her
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by samx4real(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
We are not children...

The man should listen to his wife... Instead of complaining he should get a house help for her, if they cannot... Atleast they have an extended family member who they can take care of and at d same time the person will do d cleaning!

I fault d man.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by LOVEGINO(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
How comes u didn't notice when u guys were dating? Hope u did not contribute by eating outside regularly b4 d wedding?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Andykruiz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
obinnajr:
HE REALLY NEED A BRAIN..
Btw you and him, who needs it more? And if he truly needs it, I pray he doesn't get your type.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by onelife97: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
I used to think that I could live or co-habitate with anyone anybody until I got married to a woman.

And u know what they are unavoidable to us.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by micca: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
ayodele123:
If a woman , a mature woman is 30 years old and married but cannot cook, cannot keep a home clean and neat, does not bath daily, cannot do laundry and keep the kitchen neat , is she a woman? Did this man not know all these flaws before he married her? This story is strange
d way ppl talk bafu me. Y wil u said he did nt no her b4 he marry her .1st dis man is old n u no hu marry n he lost his wife . They wil tel him marry so dat she can help u tak care of these children b4 u no he wil jump in2 it . An d woman wil behav good at d moment she wil said mugwu don fall n she wil strt her order colour. There r some woman dat they did nt she husband n de wil begin 2 pray if any 1 enter my hand i wil show him . Dis z what dis man enter ooo may help am.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Biodunforu: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
The love doesn't exist anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.