Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (55028 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Chuksyno(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2015
edlion57:
Only one person get all this bad attribute....is u hv found a another woman and besides u can still clean her up
Na the man go bafam for bathroom? if her husband no dey give her perfume money na dere u go blame the lady.
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
But they've been married a whole three years and all these weren't issues then, so what's the need for the divorce now?
I get that somethings have their limits but I feel like something else is prompting his actions
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by davibid: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
If u courted her before eventually getting married then you are only fooling yourself.

Go home, sleep and have a serious rethink.

I smell a side chick(s)...............
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by JerryJude(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
hmmn eleyi gidigan
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by JerryJude(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
hmmn
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by steady986(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Ok that's it, I'm unfollowing...
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by kanmifad(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=girly00zero post=41112050]But they've been married a whole three years and all these weren't issues then, so what's the need for the divorce now?
I get that somethings have their limits but I feel like something else is prompting his actions [/q
definitely the issue started not immediately, they must have tried on different occasions and again initially when the love was still hot other things definitely disregarded

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by calabardick(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Miami11:
Did he not see all this before marriage
End time man
Stick to till death do us part
Help your wife out and continue encouraging her
Pray and fast for your wife, God will intervene
i pray, may you have such wife so that you will do what you adviced him to do
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by obinnajr(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Andykruiz:
Btw you and him, who needs it more? And if he truly needs it, I pray he doesn't get your type.

SORRY ARE U THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST ?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Nduwin(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
all these na trash,there must be something wrong with that man thats why he got married at 52 abi na 2nd marriage be dis?if not so he must be a fool to be saying this at his age if it were a younger guy now i will keep mute.cant he communicate with his wife on hygiene? and again i sense d man is seeing another woman and he is looking for an excuse.anyways he is stil childish despite his age.d lady should be happy sef because d man is not worthy to be called a husband.

my opinion though i knw its not compulsory to comment
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by alaskido(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
This man is mad. You did not see all these things before you married her? You are a useless man. The way you make your bed so you lie on it. You can change her. The ball is in your court. If I were the judge I will not divorce your marriage. Your eye don see another big yansh for outside. undecided
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by alaskido(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is why it is not good for old men to get married to younger girls. Again, why must the go out at all? If it is to the market or bank, it is okay but to go to parties, odikwa risky o. If the house is too big for her, make she get house help now?
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
lack of education is a bad thing. who is to blame the schools, the men and the contents and basis of our culture and religion
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by davo90tico(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
dre11:
A divorce seeking husband has told a court in Lagos that his wife smells so bad he can't sleep with her.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/messy-my-wife-is-so-smelly-dirty-i-can-t-sleep-with-her-husband-tells-court-id4474418.html

quick question,
how does she stay in those parties if she is as smelly as he claims?
just asking
MY OPINION
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by 2buffagain(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have told him that the house is too big for me alone to maintain

Is she working?
Does she have a job?

Because if she doesn't, that phrase alone is a sure sign of her abject stupidity
Re: ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court by 2buffagain(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
cococandy:

Then he chips in too.
Is he above cooking and cleaning? angry

So the man that is likely the one working and making the money is who should now come back to a house where a non-working woman is to now begin doing domestics again.

Haba woman, fear God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.