Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80836 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thats why Am gonna get her a car, so that when this happens I'd leave her behind, whenever she's through, she should meet me et the venue

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

waheva makes u sleep at nyt.

it's now clear u are jobless and jz looking for trouble. buh I'm nt gonna give u dat satisfaction smiley
I dnt care if I look basic or complex to u, cos u are lyk d last person I wud even consider making myslf look extra pretty for.

I wud be worried if my boo said dat to me, buh u? kikikiki ^^

There you go again. Was waiting for when you call me "Jobless" like you do with other guys here.

Your boo obviously won't say it cos he's made peace with your average looks. He might not tell you though, but u are below par. cheesygrin
Except ofcourse your "boo" is a hopeless dimwit.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be "pretty" first before looking "extra pretty"?? cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:

There you go again. Was waiting for when you call me "Jobless" like you do with other guys here.

Your boo obviously won't say it cos he's made peace with your average looks. He might not tell you though, but u are below par. cheesygrin
Except ofcourse your "boo" is a hopeless dimwit.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be "pretty" first before looking "extra pretty"?? cheesycheesy

so I av a stalker.. good to know.
shebi if I no reply, u no go type rubbish. na my fault sha.
.remind me to stop replying crazy fugly useless nonsensical apes with no purpose in life grin
brainless village champion. hungry goat.
I'm done replying u. I'm already ashamed of stooping myself dat low to reply a homeless houseboi.

kiss my azz, loser.
and when ur done quoting me, u can drink fuel, and rest in peace cool azzhole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Pheals(f): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
zyzx:

I smell lie undecided
y won't U smell it
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SonOfEl(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

Abeg park well.....are you sure you trying to look 'good for me' does not also involve looking 'good for others' to see? This "looking good for you" mantra is old school trick....

How long does take for a beautiful lady to dress in moderation? Abegiii just accept your low self esteem issues that is in inbuilt in your type.

7 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by spiffyzaki: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pheals:
I don't normally make up..... So I don't delay occasion
. Ma kinda girl. Hate all dis make ups
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

so I av a stalker.. good to know.
shebi if I no reply, u no go type rubbish. na my fault sha.
.remind me to stop replying crazy fugly useless nonsensical apes with no purpose in life grin
brainless village champion. hungry goat.
I'm done replying u. I'm already ashamed of stooping myself dat low to reply a homeless houseboi.

kiss my azz, loser.
and when ur done quoting me, u can drink fuel, and rest in peace cool azzhole

Stalker? embarassed , No nau? undecided . Everyone is familiar with nairalands resident olosho cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
zyzx:
Kas.hybaby, tw.aci, lav.eda just to name a few are all guilty of this grin

Tosyne.2much abi na lie I talk undecided
U no lie at all oo baba cheesy
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry
no, u ladies deny looking good for men... You ladies i stead look good for urselves and to impress fellow females
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by pato405(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
sometimes on NL, the side banter and biker is remarkably more interesting to read than commentary focused on the topic.

on this episode, I'm fascinated by the bandy of words between SINNS and EroticAngelina. A beg make una continueeeeee.....jor.

10 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by girlhaley(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
You knw na
Its woman thing
grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by BelieveThat: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
pato405:
sometimes on NL, the side banter and biker is remarkably more interesting to read than commentary focused on the topic.

on this episode, I'm fascinated by the bandy of words between SINNS and EroticAngelina. A beg make una continueeeeee.....jor.

Am waiting to see some spilt blood cool

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by XXX5(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let x = 0 be the solution to an equation Eg in 5x = 0 Divide both sides by 5... 5x/5=0/5 X = 0 DIVIDE BOTH SIDES BY x... x/x = 0/x _____________ | 1 = 0..... Don't you think something is wrong? NO... My theory.... Think of binary numbers... Now think of scalers... In binary, 1 reps TRUTH and 0 reps FALSE... I just proved that what we consider to be the TRUTH might be False! In fact I conclude Life is just an illusion since we're not even sure of the truthfulness of who we are. Signed - ABOLARIN L.M...09093004542.

please share to encourage me make other incredible findings.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Favolly(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for
You try to look good because of men? Not all ladies do sha
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by bossOD: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
my mother and my last sister is guilty.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by zyzx(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
How did you know lipsrsealed grin
Lol grin ,how are you? And its that you on your dp ?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by AfroKnight: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
I keep telling her she's fine without makeup but she won't believe. (Never met a woman who actually believed me when i said that). She must put the makeup shaaaa. Funny enough, she will still cramp all her coloring tins into a bag and take it to wherever we are going. I wonder why she can't just do the make up there instead of wasting precious time. angry

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by DikSin(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

well, deal wif it

Can you fuck_my_dik undecided
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by nigeriancuban: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
I have no problems with girls doing makeups but should you look like an imbesil while doing it?

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by minasota(f): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Pheals:
I don't normally make up..... So I don't delay occasion
who cares
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by DharmyYinks: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.
Tahh... u want to tel me those eyebrows n ur lips re natural.

U keep saying u ladies make-up and re trying to look good for d guys. Dats not true. U folks make up for urselfs... cos u want to look good for URSELFS thereby attracting the so called guys.

PS: Not all guys appreciate make-up. Some love it natural wink

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Well i love ladies who apply makeup oo.anytime i see a deeper life or mountain of fire babe i always dey run away cos those no just like makeup.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by lovelyCC7: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:

As expected.. You spewed more nonsense.

Guys fall for sweet looking girls regardless of make-up. Not ragtag ratchet thots!

Like I said, your bf might decide to settle for less, that's his biz. I don't dig basic bitches and to me, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay too basic. Nuffin special. grin
throwing insult already over that small conversation . Please leave your attitude for the female folk. It's not just proper for a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by hereiam: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

why dont you shot up and try to work with time.
who ask you not to look good after i haff pre informed you we will be leaving by 12pm.
12:15pm you start making up. who is insensitive in this matter?

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by hereiam: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.

at your moniker: if thats the makeup that is taking most of your time in front of mirror...
you still de learn work.

4 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by SINNZ(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2015
lovelyCC7:
throwing insult already over that small conversation . Please leave your attitude for the female folk. It's not just proper for a man.
And who are you
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by adexdon(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2015
na dare character
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by raph101(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Yes it would.... When it becomes 10 dollars to 1naira
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

A beautiful woman makes make-ups selleable.

Make-up doesn't make beauty.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by talktonase(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2015
I admire ladies without make up.A pretty woman is as beautiful as when she wakes up in the mornin!

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by henryderek: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
I think this is gonna stop when rapture take place. They won't ever stop this act...I think this is gonna stop when rapture take place. They won't ever stop this act...I think this is gonna stop when rapture take place. They won't ever stop this act...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.